Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jan 2019 at 1:33 AM
Default Transparent Custom Content Objects
Hey all! Thanks for checking out my issue, and hopefully you can help me out. So the problem I have, is in game some of my custom content objects (things like custom created cars, counters, clutter, decorations) appear somewhat transparent in game. I tried to Google the issue and couldn't seem to find anything, or perhaps the correct way to word the issue. I feel like it's likely something small. Or is the CC just broken at that point? I do have Sims4Studio and a small knowledge of how creating/editing CC works. Small indeed, but not completely clueless. In The Sims 3 I managed to have my actual tattoos on my Sim, but I've never actually created any content. I've tried the obvious troubleshooting, i.e redownloading, new save, etc. Any help on this would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 22nd Jan 2019 at 12:51 PM
Could it be that what you've downloaded is recolors and you didn't get the mesh of the objects?
you can go back to the download page and check any mention of a needed mesh
Forum Resident
#3 Old 22nd Jan 2019 at 9:22 PM
I'd be curious to see pics. and what happens if you do open up the items in question in Sims4studio.
Banned
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Jan 2019 at 9:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Keren
Could it be that what you've downloaded is recolors and you didn't get the mesh of the objects?
you can go back to the download page and check any mention of a needed mesh

Thanks for the reply! No, that's not the issue. I wouldn't be able to place the items at all if I was missing the mesh. They appear red in game and won't place. I've had that happen before, but thank you for the suggestion.
Banned
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Jan 2019 at 11:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chicvibe
I'd be curious to see pics. and what happens if you do open up the items in question in Sims4studio.

I will try to take pictures later on, and open up one of the items in Sims4Studio as well and report back. Thanks for replying!