Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#1426 Old 3rd May 2019 at 7:38 PM
My playable married a dormie with crippling student loan debt!

Check out the notification and family funds:
Advertisement
Instructor
#1427 Old 8th May 2019 at 11:10 PM
Double post.
I have ACR and currently doing the Asylum Challenge. Eloise and Mitch causally woohooed in a double bed; Eloise stayed asleep naked, while Mitch went outside to beg for money (he was in aspiration failure). Another sim, Edward, gets into the double bed in full pajamas and goes to sleep next to naked Eloise. Some time later, Edward's crush, Wen, comes into the room to view a painting on the wall. As she's in there, Edward wakes up, and as soon as he does, Wen slaps Edward and they lose crush status. I'm like "WTF?" so I bend the rules and peek at Wen and Edward's memories and both now have a caught/got caught cheating memory. But Edward never actually cheated on Wen - she is the only one he has ever had any amorous interactions with! Just the fact that he was innocently sleeping next to a naked woman was enough to be flagged as a cheater!
Mad Poster
#1428 Old 9th May 2019 at 12:54 AM
Oh dear! I suspect most Real Life girlfriends/boyfriends would think the same as Wen. Edward's predicament takes a bit of explaining. "Do you really expect me to believe that you didn't notice that there was a naked woman in the bed? What sort of idiot do you take me for? I wasn't born yesterday."

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#1429 Old 28th May 2019 at 1:20 AM
During a test just now, one of my sims got a hobby chance card while he was at work. The result made him bring a hobby friend home with him. When the carpool arrived, my sim got out of the car just fine. His work friend then got out of the car and then promptly faded out. The game informed me that "Raven has died on another lot. He will return in spirit to the place of his death." My sim brought a dead guy home from work with him!
Mad Poster
#1430 Old 28th May 2019 at 4:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ttowntallyho
My playable married a dormie with crippling student loan debt!

Check out the notification and family funds:

Wow. Talk about realism. College just ain't worth it no more.
Top Secret Researcher
#1431 Old 26th Jan 2022 at 4:36 PM
Hoooope no one minds me bringing this thread back, but I wanted to share.

I've had the Goodies open up their house as a bandatron business for people to just hang out. In the middle of the day, Tosha Go yelled at Faith about how the place was dirty, even though it was being actively cleaned at the time. Faith kinda just shrugged it off, but then Sophie Miguel approached. Sophie had been talking amiably with Faith earlier and had autonomously admired her. And when she saw Tosha yelling at Faith, she decided to flick Tosha in the face! Guess she didn't take kindly to Tosha being a rude customer.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Lab Assistant
#1432 Old 28th Jan 2022 at 2:55 AM
Definitely for me it would be the time that lightning struck a tree in a family's house, but thanks to more dangerous fire, the flames spread to eventually set the entire lot on fire, including the road, and all the visible terrain, while the house was completely unscathed and the sims inside couldn't have cared less (thankfully it was the weekend and they weren't going anywhere for a few days). Meanwhile, all of their service staff would arrive for two days, panic, and then either complain that their needs were too low to continue, or in the case of the butler, the nanny, and one unfortunate townie, burned to death. It took me almost twenty minutes of straight deleting to get rid of all the little ash piles, but seeing the whole lot on fire was something to behold for sure. I only wish I'd gotten a picture of it.
Forum Resident
#1433 Old 28th Jan 2022 at 4:16 AM
The funniest and strangest thing that happened to me recently was I was playing with a weather mod that rained meteorites and molten lava down on the entire lot setting every little thing on fire and any sim that happened onto the lot bough the farm real quick. I felt kinda sad about that, but it was fun to watch the mod rain destruction down on the entire lot.
Page 58 of 58