Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th May 2008 at 10:05 PM
Default Ipod Nano
I know this is not Where Can I Find but can anyone give me some links to 'how to use' the Ipod Nano? My husband hates not having a printable manual...the PDF is not his favorite type of file and he's just sulking. A quick how outline somewhere would be great. Thanks.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 12th May 2008 at 7:26 PM
You could always print out the PDF... there's not much point in someone writing another manual when Apple have one on the site!
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th May 2008 at 12:45 AM
I know or just print the pages you need. My husband is very anti-computer..I mean, he has no patience to sit and do things on the computer, like read walkthroughs and how tos...

I told him just grab the thing and start to fiddle with it, but he's very deliberate about reading manuals and so on (Whereas I am not. I usually just grab a game or a new piece of technology and just use it, and 'read later.') :einstein

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 13th May 2008 at 1:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HCAC
I know or just print the pages you need. My husband is very anti-computer..I mean, he has no patience to sit and do things on the computer, like read walkthroughs and how tos...

I told him just grab the thing and start to fiddle with it, but he's very deliberate about reading manuals and so on (Whereas I am not. I usually just grab a game or a new piece of technology and just use it, and 'read later.') :einstein

Well you really don't need a manual when your like you and me.
Why sit and read a friggin' book when you can push buttons and figure it out yourself! :D
I'm gunna have to say just go to Apple.com and print it out for him.

So long, my luckless romance
My back is turned on you
I should've known you'd bring me heartache
Almost lovers always do

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 13th May 2008 at 4:59 PM