Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
#26 Old 26th Apr 2013 at 4:21 PM
Willy Bum Bum (maybe NSFW?)

Resident wet blanket.
Advertisement
Inventor
#27 Old 26th Apr 2013 at 10:53 PM
Taylor Swift - I knew you were trouble.. Can't believe some people can listen to it over and over again. Also anything Bieder and One Direction is not for my taste, but it's probably unfair to judge music based for children and younger people, since it seems to be funky to that generation.

I simply don't like country music, techno, house (and all those other similar genres), crazy frog song and those kind of "funny" tunes, anything hip hop that is all about ass and b*****s.. and I am not a big fan of singer songwriter tunes, but that's not because I find the music crap. Rather because I find it incredible boring at times. Basically it's hard for me to list songs, because there are so much I don't like out there..
Alchemist
#28 Old 27th Apr 2013 at 8:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EvaSutton14
BABY BABY BABY OHHHH LIKE BABY BABY BABY OHHHH I THOUGHT U'D ALWAYS BE MINEE,,, MIIINNNEEEEE

R.I.P Quality music.

Welcome to 2013 where pop artists lost any sense of style and lyrics don't matter!

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#29 Old 27th Apr 2013 at 9:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MinghamSmith
No, no, you've got it all wrong. Forget Bieber and his ilk. Forget every teen idol ever. Because as annoying and ridiculous as they seem to everybody outside their target demographic, they don't even come close to producing the worst songs in the world.

Who does?

Well, I'd say this guy is a pretty solid contender for that dubious honour.

I mean, listen to this crap. Approximately 50% of it- no exaggeration- is made up of nothing but the word "ass." It is literally the most half-assed song ever written. It's not just bad. It's unforgettably, unbelievably asinine. It belongs in some kind of permanent exhibition in a museum of human failure, it's that awful.

To make matters worse, most of the girls in my school blast that music from their ipads and dance to it. And they see nothing wrong with it. Fuck "being degraded"--they degrade themselves. Stupid asses...

My male Sims are...Simulicious!
Instructor
#30 Old 27th Apr 2013 at 11:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daniandan
I agree with you on the Fun songs and Payphone by Maroon 5.
The song that I can't stand listening to is anything One Direction or the song "Somebody That I Used to Know" by Gotye

I feel like I'm the only person in the world that still likes Payphone.
Mad Poster
#31 Old 28th Apr 2013 at 12:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GnatGoSplat
Willy Bum Bum(maybe NSFW?)

Oh.mygod.

I'm only going to list the first three that come to mind, for the sake of my sanity. Even just listing these three puts me in danger of massive earworm damage that may last for days, or even weeks.

3. Friday, by Rebekah Black
2. We Are Young, by... whoever those new guys are.
1. These Eyes, by The Guess Who

Fortunately, I don't have to worry about catching Friday by accident, since it doesn't seem to get actual radio airtime.
The other two guarantee that my normally unathletic self will immediately make whatever spectacular diving leap is necessary to get to the radio's off button as quickly as possible!

Now I'm off to find something to listen to that will prevent these from getting in my head! I can feeeeel theeemmm.. ARRRGHH!!!
Top Secret Researcher
#32 Old 28th Apr 2013 at 1:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by McChoclatey
To make matters worse, most of the girls in my school blast that music from their ipads and dance to it. And they see nothing wrong with it. Fuck "being degraded"--they degrade themselves. Stupid asses...

Do you literally mean that song? Oh dear. I assumed Big Sean's big giant idiotic tribute to the entire concept of ass was just a spectacularly awful song that everyone quickly forgot about last year. Didn't realise it was actually a hit.

Also, trivia: Big Sean was featured on a Kanye West song recently. These were the first lines in his verse on that:

Drop it to the floor
Make that ass shake
Woah, make the ground move, that’s an ass quake
Build a house up on it, that’s an ass state
Roll my blunt on it, that’s an ass tray...

...I think he might have a fixation here.
Scholar
#33 Old 28th Apr 2013 at 7:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tizerist
I was reading something on another forum which led to some very interesting nominations, and comments.
We've all heard really bad music in our times. But it's a bit like food, in that no-one is really correct. It's just what you like, or don't like.

So, if you can, nominate 5 terrible songs, no 1 being the worst (5 points) and 5th place is worth 1 point. Points will decide a winner.

Ok, heres mine:

1) Rudebox by Brian Williams. This is the worst song I've ever heard. I remember hearing this at work, and being almost physically paralysed when it dawned on me exactly what I was listening to. Almost makes me ashamed to hail from the Milky Way galaxy.

Do you mean Rudebox by Robbie Williams? I agree it is dreadful.

I can't think of specific songs at the moment, but I hate these artists:

5. Nicki Minaj-is she supposed to be a joke?
4. Ed Sheeran-just boring and overrated.
3. Bruno Mars-so soppy it makes me sick.
2. Florence and the Machine-Very overrated in my opinion
1. Lady Sovereign-Oh my ears! Like a female Dizzee Rascal but without Calvin Harris to rescue her.
Mad Poster
#34 Old 30th Apr 2013 at 5:15 AM

Sorry but this is the shitty music thread, not the AWESOME music thread. :P

For content that 99% of people can agree on, however... you guys don't value your ears, right?
Top Secret Researcher
#35 Old 30th Apr 2013 at 6:26 AM
Red Solo Cup. Though it gets significantly more tolerable if you mentally replace "Solo" with "menstrual".
Theorist
Original Poster
#36 Old 30th Apr 2013 at 11:24 AM Last edited by tizerist : 30th Apr 2013 at 2:56 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Dizzy-noodles
Do you mean Rudebox by Robbie Williams? I agree it is dreadful.

Yeah high five on that one. I must admit theres a personal issue here, he used to live in my area - what a dork. He nearly got beaten up, but that's another story.

Quote: Originally posted by gemly_teddie
I can't pick just 5 songs, so 5 artists will do?
lol no, that would be a different topic I think.
LEADERBOARD UPDATED IN FIRST POST

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
dodgy builder
#37 Old 30th Apr 2013 at 11:41 AM
This is swedish folk music called svensktop. Sad you don't understand the lyrics ... or perhaps just as good. "I thought angles existed in heaven, but that was before I met you"

1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzqRKmZiGI0

I listen to most music actually, but don't really like country and western either.

2:

3: Manowar. Stupid muscle guys, in horrible art with punch in the wrong places, too much makeup in all directions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np4mo3-2hAw
Forum Resident
#38 Old 30th Apr 2013 at 12:39 PM
Anything from emo beiber, cry baby swift or lady man-ga
Test Subject
#39 Old 3rd May 2013 at 5:32 PM
Nicki Minaj Stupid Hoe
Test Subject
#40 Old 3rd May 2013 at 5:38 PM Last edited by GlassVow32 : 6th May 2013 at 12:59 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by MinghamSmith
Also, trivia: Big Sean was featured on a Kanye West song recently. These were the first lines in his verse on that:

Drop it to the floor
Make that ass shake
Woah, make the ground move, that’s an ass quake
Build a house up on it, that’s an ass state
Roll my blunt on it, that’s an ass tray...

...I think he might have a fixation here.

That was Kayne West - Mercy. He definitely has a fixation. A lot of his lyrics are similar, which makes it a cliché.
#41 Old 14th May 2013 at 6:18 PM
Give Me Give Me That Good Love...
Ain't Nobody Gonna Love You Better...
Both were created in the soviet gulags to create brainwashed zombie soldiers!
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 13th Jun 2013 at 7:30 AM
Gangnam Style.
Theorist
#43 Old 13th Jun 2013 at 3:31 PM
The Book is on the table.

And another one is a song I often hear when I pass a certain store. Not sure what the title was, but as far as I know, the lyrics only goes "What the fuck" (repeat a million times)
Inventor
#44 Old 16th Jun 2013 at 5:07 PM
I don't know who it's by, but I think it's called "Girl give me that p***y"; it is AWFUL.
Inventor
#45 Old 16th Jun 2013 at 5:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by residenteviloutbreak
Anything from emo beiber, cry baby swift or lady man-ga

I've always thought Taylor Swift's songs are very generic sounding.
#46 Old 16th Jun 2013 at 5:53 PM
The worst song ever in the world is "The Cat Carol" by Meryn Cadell. It's a Christmas song, and if you have even a modicum of love for animals, it will scar you for life. I'm not kidding. I am about to fall down into tears and shiver while curled up in the fetal position just thinking about that song. Google it only with great caution and a box of Kleenex, and whatever you do, don't expose any small children to it.

The instrumental integrity of the song is alright, it's just the worst song ever in the world because it hurts a thousand times more than any song should ever be permitted to hurt.

Also, it ruins happy Christmas times and you can't dance to it.

"Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you, amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien
Instructor
#47 Old 16th Jun 2013 at 6:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GlorianaGlowbee
The worst song ever in the world is "The Cat Carol" by Meryn Cadell. It's a Christmas song, and if you have even a modicum of love for animals, it will scar you for life. I'm not kidding. I am about to fall down into tears and shiver while curled up in the fetal position just thinking about that song. Google it only with great caution and a box of Kleenex, and whatever you do, don't expose any small children to it.

The instrumental integrity of the song is alright, it's just the worst song ever in the world because it hurts a thousand times more than any song should ever be permitted to hurt.

Also, it ruins happy Christmas times and you can't dance to it.

I can't hear, but I read the lyrics.

You're right. I needed all the tissues I could get my hands on.

My God, this is years of therapy.
#48 Old 16th Jun 2013 at 7:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ladyhawke976
I can't hear, but I read the lyrics.

You're right. I needed all the tissues I could get my hands on.

My God, this is years of therapy.

I apologize, I should have mentioned exposure to the song could result a great need for therapy. You send those bills to my house, I'll pay them when I pay my own Cat Carol Therapy bills.

*group hug*

"Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you, amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien
Top Secret Researcher
#49 Old 17th Jun 2013 at 3:18 AM
I still think The Christmas Shoes is worse.
#50 Old 11th Jul 2013 at 10:01 PM
Anything JB/1D related
Page 2 of 4