Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jan 2019 at 3:26 AM
Default WCIF these two SC4 terrains?
I am looking for Medieval Mountains and Area 51. I downloaded these 10 or more years ago, used them in two hoods, played them for a while and somehow lost the terrain files when I went on to other things. I would like to resurrect those hoods but have searched in vain for the terrains. The Medieval Mountains terrain was especially good, having flat surfaces on several levels with no really precipitous areas. I thought I got at least that one here but I haven't been able to find it here now. Don't remember the creator of either of them.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 24th Jan 2019 at 8:00 PM
if you remember the site, you might check if they are still there.
if they are no longer there, might try Wayback Machine version of the site.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Jan 2019 at 6:02 PM
The Medieval Mountains I downloaded here. Not sure about Area 51 but all the terrains I still have are from here. I found a txt file that came with Medieval Mountains and it identified the creator as Momicajack. I found her page here but she has not logged in since Feb. 2016.
Scholar
#4 Old 25th Jan 2019 at 8:06 PM
Following.
Those terrains sound interesting to me as well !!!!!!!
I found some good terrains at the Sims 2 Plumbob Keep , or maybe it was Medieval Sims 2 ?

Area 51 sounds totally wonderful !!!
Hope you can find it and post it here !
I'm going to look around on google and see what I can locate.

" Inama Nushif "