Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 11:26 PM Last edited by darkstar0196 : 4th Sep 2018 at 6:47 AM.
Default Testing needed: Default replacement apartment life male clothes
Hello! I've made a set of default replacements for the adult male Apartment Life clothes, adding pregnancy morphs to them. I'm very busy right now and don't have the time to test each one in game and take preview pictures, would anyone be able to give them a try for me? Let me know if there are any issues with the meshes, or if they don't show up at all. I really appreciate your time!
The files have already been compressorized!

Edit: Mesh problem fixed, I think!
Attached files:
File Type: rar  AM Apt Life Meshes with Preg Morph.rar (2.04 MB, 5 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 2nd Sep 2018 at 1:37 AM
Well either something is wrong with the file or it's clashing, but since this is my low CC testing game I'm not sure with what.

Can you please list what you changed with either a picture of the maxis item or a link to the default database since right now it's guess work.
Screenshots

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Sep 2018 at 4:11 AM Last edited by darkstar0196 : 4th Sep 2018 at 6:49 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Well either something is wrong with the file or it's clashing, but since this is my low CC testing game I'm not sure with what.

Can you please list what you changed with either a picture of the maxis item or a link to the default database since right now it's guess work.

Edit: I found the problem and have fixed it. The file in the main post has been updated. Please everyone once again let me know if there are any issues