Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Apr 2018 at 6:44 PM Last edited by Rosebine : 25th Apr 2018 at 7:11 PM.
Default I need mirrored anim
I am working on a mirrored backless shower/tub. I mirrored the whole object, and I also succeeded in mirroring the routine slots.
All options are available, take shower, take bath/take bubble bath/bathe toddler/bathe pet. The sim will go to the proper tile, on the proper side of the now mirrored tub.
But...all anim must be mirrored as well. I do not know if this can be fixed in the CRES, or by editing container slot, or if I need brand new animations that would be mirrored..or if I can simply tell the game to mirror them?
The only anim that still look good, is the take a shower one. The sim is simply facing the other way, instead of facing the shower head. This is a detail I am not bothered about, I even like this better.
I'll leave you to the pictures, you should get a good idea.
@gummilutt is amazingly helpful, and I'm positive I'll be able to fix this
Thank you!
Screenshots

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 25th Apr 2018 at 10:44 PM
In SimPE, in the animate sim primitive, you can check the box that says something like "Flip animation". and you'll see what it does in game.

I believe in the "Thanks" button and its amazing powers !!!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Apr 2018 at 11:02 PM
Yes. This is what Gummi told me. But I had to import a few(not yet all, but will have to) It worked for turning the knob, but not for entering the tub..well yes, but it looks worst...than before.
The sitting washing up sim still sits mirrored. I will figure all this out, I will!
What I do not get is that, all other tub without a shower, can be placed mirrored, and their animations are ok...so why can't I just find these anim, and replace in my package.
For instance, I found : a2o-bathtub-turnon-withtoddler-w----so by the west side?
there is also a..: a2o-bathtub-turnon-withtoddler-e
But not all anim have either e or w, or I just didn't find them all yet.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Apr 2018 at 10:33 PM
Some anim flip front-back. I need left-right.

Instructor
#5 Old 28th Apr 2018 at 8:22 AM
This info from Jasana_Bugbreeder helped me flip some sliding door animations. Perhaps you can find something useful to your project?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Apr 2018 at 3:30 PM
Oh..this sounds promising! Thank you d4RE!