Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Sep 2018 at 11:14 PM
Default Fix any meal at any time mod
I recently installed The Sims 2 again because my friend was talking about it and I wanted to play it again. I remember there was a mod I installed that let you fix any meal at any time of the day. I can no longer find this mod. I look it up and I either get nothing or I get sims 3 even though I put sims 2. Does anyone know where I can find the mod again or one that is similar?
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 14th Sep 2018 at 1:52 AM
You don't need a mod, just click Make >group meal (or single plate) pick from the list.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#3 Old 14th Sep 2018 at 2:07 AM
That only works if you have OFB, though. Also they won't automatically serve it afterwards so make sure to click on it to do so.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 14th Sep 2018 at 3:23 AM
Their profile shows all EP's.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Inventor
#5 Old 14th Sep 2018 at 4:17 AM Last edited by Sketching : 14th Sep 2018 at 4:40 AM.
Dizzy2's Breakfast at Midnight, one of my favorite mods.

Edit: I'm not sure how it works with custom food though.