Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Dec 2018 at 4:08 PM
Default Misaligned Subscribed Threads Screen
For the past few days now the look of my subscribed threads page has changed so that there is a huge amount of blank spacing between each thread title and description. Here's a picture;

Before this they were nicely aligned in a table format. Any chance of getting it changed back or fixed?

I'm running the latest firefox on Windows 10. I have adblock plus but it makes no difference if I disable it or not.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 13th Dec 2018 at 11:24 PM
Thank you for taking the time to screenshot and post this! I felt sure that I had done something boneheaded to get the same effect on my end or that it was punishing me for over-using the thread subscription feature. For me it persists no matter which browser I use. It certainly doesn't make that function very user-friendly compared to how it looked before.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Dec 2018 at 2:02 PM
Well, in a way, I'm glad that it's not just me then. Hopefully something will be done about it soon.

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 14th Dec 2018 at 5:06 PM
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#5 Old 14th Dec 2018 at 8:57 PM
This should already be fixed.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#6 Old 14th Dec 2018 at 9:42 PM
Hmm, still looks like Menaceman's screenshot. I cleared the cache.
Screenshots
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#7 Old 14th Dec 2018 at 9:57 PM
Fixed that one too! :P

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 14th Dec 2018 at 10:16 PM
This is now fixed on my end as well, of course, with the expected feeling of "Ahhh!" on seeing a page I rely on so much to look normal again. But I have a follow-up complaint. The actual responses to the threads I've subscribed to are not increasing in quality in any way. Sort of like when I bought a new phone, I expected more interesting people to call me on it (that didn't happen either).

Expecting too much, perhaps?
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#9 Old 14th Dec 2018 at 10:47 PM
Fixed for me! Thanks @Tashiketh & hugs!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#10 Old 15th Dec 2018 at 4:59 PM
Yep, all looks good for me too, now. Thanks.