Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 1:54 AM
Default breeding question
can two dogs of different breeds have puppies, and I was also wonderning how long does it take before you can get to dogs to woohoo?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 1:57 AM
1. yes and
2. probably they have to have a pretty high relationship, like sims do.
#3 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 2:10 AM
1. Yes
2. Not very high. All the pets have to do is meet each other and then maybe play with each other. That is if they do well together, there are dogs/cats that arn't nice to each other. I had 2 dogs whom were only at like 18/16 and they woohooed. One is preggers now (and they didn't really live together, strayed I put on the lot)
#4 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 9:56 AM
I thought they should be friends to woohoo :/..
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 2:31 PM
I thik that the dogs have to have a relationship of over daily 25 to woo hoo, and the Sim who commands the pet to procreate must have a daily >25 relationship too.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 9:50 PM
Any breed can Woohoo but you should be careful with small/large dog breading. You can do it and it produces pups but the pups will all be a clone of one of ther parents they will also not have the father on there family tree.

This is documented here.
Alchemist
#7 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 9:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by moonluck9
Any breed can Woohoo but you should be careful with small/large dog breading. You can do it and it produces pups but the pups will all be a clone of one of ther parents they will also not have the father on there family tree.

This is documented here.

It can happen with both dogs being large as well. I moved the premade Sarah and Danny Crittur with a sim of mine and when Sarah gave birth, not only that the pups all looked the same and had the exact same personalities, but Danny (supposedly their father) didn't recognize them as family nor did he show up in the family tree.

Twojeffs made this borked family tree fix here, I'm out to test it!

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...pic,6114.0.html

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 11:14 PM
can you have a small dog and a big dog woohoo? I have a small and big dog and they are 100% w/each other and about 35% people and I can't get the option? Thanks!
#9 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 11:23 PM
If you read the above, then yes, you can have them woohoo.
Make sure they are female AND male and make sure you have a little doggie hut on the lot.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 11:45 PM
Oh! I didn't notice that- it got added after the last time I read this post. Also, I had wondered about a dog house. What do the cats use - the condo? Thanks!