Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 7:57 PM
Default 07/11/2017 update - custom beds issue
Hi,

Since the last update it seems we can't place our custom beds. I would like to know if someone find a way to fix that.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 5:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheJim07
Hi,

Since the last update it seems we can't place our custom beds. I would like to know if someone find a way to fix that.

Sims 4 Studio has a batch fix for beds. You must login to use the site, but the software is user-friendly. In the opening screen at the top, there is a tool button where you can batch fix items.

Be aware though, that custom sofas also seem to be broken. You may just want to remove them temporarily from your game. I am not aware of any other issues with custom BUY items.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 8:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chicvibe
Sims 4 Studio has a batch fix for beds. You must login to use the site, but the software is user-friendly. In the opening screen at the top, there is a tool button where you can batch fix items.

Be aware though, that custom sofas also seem to be broken. You may just want to remove them temporarily from your game. I am not aware of any other issues with custom BUY items.

Thank you for your answer
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 10:17 PM
I actually did this and it only fixed SOME of my cc, a lot of my couches still disappear, good luck!
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 10:45 PM
It works for my custom beds