Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 10:08 PM
Default University grade bar not rising.
Hi all,

I have an odd problem with university. The study / grade bar is not rising. By this I mean the bar normally go up a notch when the sim fulfill one of the skill requirement for the current semester. Eventually the bar will go all the way up.

The sims can then achieve A+ by filling the bar by attending class and doing assignments. However the bar in my current game only ever stays at lowest level and does not go up.

I have played the game before but never had this problem in my previous games. This is a new install on a new computer with a new sim. This is my first sim on the new computer.

The installation order is Sims 2, Sims 2 Uni, Sims 2 Nitelife, Sims 2 Open For Business. No stuff pack and no Pets yet.

Just to clarifying, I am not talking about filling the bar, but raising the maxium, the height, of the bar.

Anyone seen this before ?

Thanks.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 11:39 PM
I also got that problem before, really annoying. But it got fixed in some magical way when I installed Pets. So I can't really help you, but I hope someone else can
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 7:44 AM
That's weird, but maybe like Raz said, it'd get fixed magically if you get Pets too :p

Oh, and it could be a glitch. I don't know

Shoo, stop staring at this and go fly a kite.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 7:48 AM
The only time I've seen this is when running the game from a no disc hack. Please read the FAQs over on MTS2, especially this one:
http://www.modthesims2.com/article.php?t=139718
It will help determine if this is a content/ hack problem. If you still cannot make the game function correctly after trying all suggestions in the article then please post on the Help forum.
http://www.modthesims2.com/help.php
Locked thread