Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 8:40 AM
Default How do I hire a family member?
Hi. I've a family who just bought a community lot restaurant, and I want the whole family to work in the restaurant, as host, server, chef etc. But it appear I can't hire any of the family member at all. The best I can get is when I play the family, have the whole family take a transportation to the lot, then assigned job to each of the family member. However, the limitation is once I play another household and visit the restaurant, only the restaurant owner would show up to work as host. There're no server and chef and the restaurant does not function like your regular community lot restaurant. Is there a workaround or have I missed something?
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 2:42 PM
If you have University and an extra adult you could try having the owner move to a different lot, hire his former family as employees, then move back in with them. You may need to take them all on an outing or something so you can hire them face to face, but I believe that was how my husband managed to have a mother hire her two teen-age daughters who were living with thier dad at the time.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
#3 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 6:23 PM
Good Show!