Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#776 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 5:19 PM
Baby Mia and Leona xx

************ Leah****************
See my Blog https://lolasimsposts.tumblr.com/
Advertisement
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#777 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 5:07 PM
Alexis, and her sister Emily in the background.

Little baby (I can't remember her name).

And a toddler jumping into a pool?

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Lab Assistant
#778 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 4:01 PM
Trying to get the baby to sleep xx

************ Leah****************
See my Blog https://lolasimsposts.tumblr.com/
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#779 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 3:40 PM
Mad Poster
#780 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 4:56 PM
I so LOVE these baby-aging-ups pictures!!!
Look how tinylooksproud&happy...

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#781 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 10:56 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 4th Jun 2018 at 6:37 PM.
Lily and Aidan having fun with their new toys

Baby Tony, just playin' it cool and chillin' with his cuddly bunny

And baby Erica, chillin' among the flowers
Mad Poster
#782 Old 26th Mar 2018 at 6:21 PM
Spawn of Circe & Crumplebottom wakes to a happy new day..

and, for no reason, blows up

maybe because she's teething - right through her lip

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#783 Old 26th Mar 2018 at 7:58 PM
She has an interesting face. I look forward to seeing what she looks like when she gets older.
Mad Poster
#784 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 2:19 AM Last edited by simmer22 : 4th Jun 2018 at 6:37 PM.
Top Secret Researcher
#785 Old 8th Apr 2018 at 4:40 PM

Since Keith graduated this rotation and his fiance Marsha won't be graduating until next rotation, they decided that he should take their daughter Quinn with him to move into his parents' house, so Marsha can really focus on her final semester. Keith and Marsha will be getting married tomorrow, but until then, it's Daddy-Daughter Day!

As soon as Keith looks away, though, Quinn finds a new friend. A friend that beeps!

Keith grumbles to himself that these things break too easily. Quinn doesn't care--she's already moved on to the xylophone. Isn't it nice how Daddy already had so many toys for her! (He saved every one from when he and his brothers were kids, after all.)

At dinner, Quinn wonders what the grown-ups are talking about. Her grandma Sophie is just happy to have company over dinner, as her husband works evenings.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Field Researcher
#786 Old 12th Apr 2018 at 8:10 PM
Some toddlers from Pleasantview.

Rowan Benson, son of Madeleine Benson and William Williamson.

Hailey and Tristan Pearson, twins of Carla Cameron and Jonah Powers but they were adopted by the loving Nerissa and Jane (Stacks) Pearson.

Ripley LeTourneau, one of the triplets that Jordan LeTourneau and Lucas Broke had together.
Inventor
#787 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 10:47 AM
Sometimes growing up is scary.

"NOPE."

Sionnan wants you to know that she'll be implementing her plan to take over the world as soon as she becomes tall enough to reach the doorknob.

It's dark, but here, have a happy toddler.
Top Secret Researcher
#788 Old 15th Apr 2018 at 8:54 PM

Scott Boyle watches his new mamas dance together.

He's in for a happy life, that's for sure.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
Field Researcher
#789 Old 17th Apr 2018 at 8:53 AM

Deanna and Dean Broke, children of Beau Broke and his late wife Alyson Noto.

Eliza Frost, daughter of Ellen Frost and Beau Broke.

Lacey Starchild, daughter of Jared and Kay Starchild.
Test Subject
#790 Old 17th Apr 2018 at 11:48 PM
Saw toddler Marcus Baldwin at the club!
Top Secret Researcher
#791 Old 19th Apr 2018 at 9:21 PM

It's the morning of Keith and Marsha's wedding, and Marsha happily reunites with her daughter, spending the time before the guests arrive cuddling and kissing and playing with her.

For this wedding, since the house is already equipped to handle toddlers, I've decided to invite along Quinn's toddler cousins (well, second-cousins). That's Quinn in the front, then Ren, who just aged to toddler in the last household, then Paul, who'll be a child in the next household, and finally Olivia, who, even though she's technically older than Paul, won't be a child until after Paul's first day of school.

Olivia spends most of her time at the party occupied with the xylophone. Can you blame her? She doesn't have one of her own.

Michael absolutely adores his niece. The feeling is mutual.

Mad Poster
#792 Old 7th May 2018 at 4:03 PM Last edited by Bigsimsfan12 : 10th Jun 2018 at 10:07 AM.
The newest additions to my Megahood:
Ffion Roth (First child of Sally (Riley) and Xander Roth)

Silas Wirth (Son of teenagers Angelina Wirth (Don Lothario & Sharon Wirth) and Parsley Cooke (Julien & Kristen (Singles) Cooke)

Jedidah Gavigan (son of Isiah Gavigan and Adeline Goodie (daughter of the Goodie's... basically Faith's clone)
To me, he kinda looks like the kid out of Young Sheldon.

Vulcan & Victor (can't remember which is which) Picasso, twin son's of Emma Picasso (Picasso's eldest daughter) and Fetusoid Curious (unborn baby Curious):
FYI, the Picasso's are very much against aliens...

Some more in the spoilers

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#793 Old 14th May 2018 at 11:00 PM
Some tiny Star Wars and Harry Potter fans-to-be...

Test Subject
#794 Old 4th Jun 2018 at 5:22 PM
Default Sims babies
I started as a Sims 4 player. Then I checked out Sims 3 due to my disappointment with the babies. Now I have been into Sims 2. Best babies ever! Sims 4 needs to have babies like that. My twins are the cutest. Thanks to Moonlightdragon for all the clothes, hair & accessories.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#795 Old 6th Jun 2018 at 3:39 PM

Akiko adopting her first child, Juno. I made a mistake and clicked 'baby' instead of 'child' when the age selection came up. Oh well!

Juno drawing as a toddler.

Juno's birthday. Akiko doesn't spend much time with other Sims, so she decided to have a quiet celebration with her daughter. After Juno aged up, they went to the pool together.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#796 Old 6th Jun 2018 at 4:17 PM
#797 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 1:31 PM
The Bauers
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#798 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 6:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Symphony of Destruction
The Bauers

Aaah!! They're cute
Lab Assistant