Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 3:35 PM Last edited by DestinyTheDemon : 23rd Aug 2018 at 8:05 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Sims stuck on vacation secret lot
My sims decided that they were tired of staying in the city, so they decided to take a vacation to Takemizu Village.
All was going well, until my sims first tried to go to a community lot. Stuck on buy mode, closed without saving and went back to the hotel. Imagine my surprise when the townie I brought along with the family was fully controllable! I didn't do anything about it, because it would actually help a bit (he isn't particularly smart).
He ended up finding a map to the secret location, and he went together with his girlfriend to visit the wise old man.
Now, after he learned The Legend it was about time to go back to the hotel. Well... that's where the problem comes in. I tried pressing the phone to call a taxi, but it's unselectable. Tried making them walk to another lot, but the option is not there. Does anyone know how to fix it? I could just exit without saving, but I really don't want to have to go trough it all again.
Edit: Never mind, I went ahead and did it again, this time without the glitchy townie dude. Since it all went well this time (and he was back to being a non-controllable sim when I came back) I'm going to go ahead and assume he was the problem.