Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th May 2018 at 1:37 AM
Sims 4 Bouncer on Bar Mod
Hi guys, today I was watching a DeeSims video and she was on a bar lot that had a bouncer on it that would check the ID of underage sims drinking adult type drinks (beers, wine etc) and kick them out if they didn't have ID. Another cool thing was that when she clicked on the floor I think it was, there was an option to buy a fake ID for about 1500 simoleons. I've been trying to find this mod for about an hour now with no luck! So if anyone knows of this mod it would be really appreciated if you'd leave a link! Thanks! Sims 4 btw
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th May 2018 at 2:47 AM
never heard of it but that mod sounds dope if it's real. The problem is though they really want you to use the WCIF (where can I find) forum for stuff like this, so they will probably move/delete this topic but if you didn't know don't worry about it.

here's a link: http://modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=707

smash that disagree button fam, red's my favorite color
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 7th May 2018 at 3:00 AM
I think it's the patreon version of basementals drug mod
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th May 2018 at 6:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Buddy92
I think it's the patreon version of basementals drug mod

aye, indeed it is, i was over that way earlier and saw the patreon notes of that mod and sure enough there was something just like what OP mentioned there.

We can't link to the site, I'm sure, but yeah just google sims 4 basementals drug mod and you'll find his own page with download link and instructions. However, the version of the mod you're looking for is behind a pseudo-paywall in the form of Patreon. You have to "donate" to access it (aka pay for it, ah just like the good old days, history sure has a habit of repeating itself)

smash that disagree button fam, red's my favorite color