Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th May 2018 at 6:20 AM Last edited by FolieAriel : 10th May 2018 at 1:17 PM. Reason: adding another thing mod conflicted with
Issue with a mod not letting my Cats & Dogs give birth! (POSSIBLE SOLUTION)
It took me HOURS this morning to go through and figure out what file was giving me issues. My dog and cat would walk around and pant and when the give birth thing popped up their animation would reset and they'd start pacing again. If anyone is having this issue I have a solution IF you have the mod I had. It is one (or possibly all) of the 6 files listed below, and I just took them all out to make it easier on myself because none of them were things i had even used before.

(EDIT: This mod or mods was also keeping my pets from going potty and peepee as well. Just figured that out right now and decided to edit this quickly. I like to have control of my pets so it's nice to see this working again. lol)

pbox_bookshelf-wall_rustic.package
pbox_juice-blended_orange.package
pbox_juiceblender.package
pbox_kindergarden.package
pbox_kindergarden.ys4script
pbox_notebook.package

I just wanted to post in case anyone else has dealt with the same issue. It was a rough one to figure out, but I finally fixed it!
I do not run a vanilla game. I use some CC stuff, and my only expansion is cats and dogs.