Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Apr 2018 at 1:16 AM
Default Custom Career Icons
I'm extremely new to creating my own stuff, and have only so far made a test career with Neia's Create a Career tool. I finally figured out how to get the files right, and it's showing up in my game. But now I'd like to change the career icon and header picture thing that shows up in game, so I don't have that awful llama picture. I have no idea how to change the pictures, and google isn't helping me any.
I have the Sims 4 Studio, but I have no idea how to use it to create things. I've only ever used it to merge my package files. Help would be much appreciated!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Apr 2018 at 3:20 AM
If you're using Neia's career tool, if you click on the title of the branch (Main, any sub branches) you'll get the opportunity to change the icon and in-game picture. The dimensions are also listed on said page.

Small Edit: As long as you have the dimensions, you can use anything as an icon. I, personally, have downloaded things that add more icons to my game. Something like this is what you want, I imagine.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Apr 2018 at 4:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GothyPanda
If you're using Neia's career tool, if you click on the title of the branch (Main, any sub branches) you'll get the opportunity to change the icon and in-game picture. The dimensions are also listed on said page.

Small Edit: As long as you have the dimensions, you can use anything as an icon. I, personally, have downloaded things that add more icons to my game. Something like this is what you want, I imagine.

Ohhh my gosh thank you so much, I totally overlooked that feature!