Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 9:47 PM
Default Age cheat by days?
Is there a way to add or subtract to a sim's age by days? I downloaded an aging mod, and now everybody is 6 days into their respective ages!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 1st May 2018 at 4:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by XBBCX7891
Is there a way to add or subtract to a sim's age by days? I downloaded an aging mod, and now everybody is 6 days into their respective ages!

Get MCcomand it has a function that allows you to set up all ages the amount of days you want.

http://deaderpool-mccc.com/#Top
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 1st May 2018 at 11:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bur1440
Get MCcomand it has a function that allows you to set up all ages the amount of days you want.

http://deaderpool-mccc.com/#Top

Yeah, this mod is absolutely essential, however it doesn't allow you to add or subtract days from a sim's current lifespan, as far as I know. You can change their age state on the fly, though, so you could age them up instantly and back down or vice versa and it should reset them at 0, but that's the only way I know to manipulate the current number of days. Alternatively, you could spend 1,500 satisfaction points on the potion of youth (or whatever) to accomplish the same feat, but that's a part of the game already, without mods.

Sadly, I don't think there's any mod that lets us add or subtract days whenever we want, but I've often thought it would be an easy project to undertake in something like Cheat Engine, a PC application for sniffing out certain in-game values and changing them to whatever you want, or freezing them. Especially if you play on a long life span where the sims' lives could last for hundreds of days--the bigger the number, especially in modern games, the easier it is to find the value you want. Typically, anyway.

But I haven't messed with it because it requires a bit of work and I'm lazy, and I dunno if TS4 has any sort of basic anti-cheat device protocols in place that would make it annoying, so I just like, y'know, use the potion of life to go back to 0 and make the best of it.

smash that disagree button fam, red's my favorite color
Scholar
#4 Old 2nd May 2018 at 3:27 AM
The Wishing Well from Romance Stuff can just subtract a few days, but there is also the chance of a catastrophic failure which could make the situation worse.