Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Space Pony
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Oct 2017 at 12:26 AM
Default The Beginning of Pleasantview + Pleasantly Thriving, my version of "WHAT IF?"
The Beginning of Pleasantview : http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=521653
Pleasantly Thriving : http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=560205

So yeah, I have allways wanted to do the beginning hoods but that was a huge no, simply because I should of had to build the lots myself (LOOOL at that XD) , but well, now I am doing it and do not have to build anything myself.. YAY

At first I did not had the idea of actually post these, so that is whe Goth family has only 3 images, but well..

My goal is to reach the present day (meaning the present day when the hood starts) , naturally it will be different, as so many characters had no story at all in the history, so yes this is my version of "What if??"

OHH!!! and managed to make the one mandatory beachlot here too!! Going to be PV beach, some day .. at some time..

So, lets meet the GOTHS!

Well then, why not the CRUMPLEBOTTOMS also?

Best wishes, Ellu <3

~~~~Call me Ellu ~~~

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
Advertisement
Link Ninja
#2 Old 17th Oct 2017 at 4:29 AM
Nice!

Intriguing take on crumple bottom origins! My, Agnes has the most adult face I have ever seen on a child, haha - thanks to her father's genetics. She becomes the crumplebottom, right?

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 17th Oct 2017 at 2:31 PM
Interesting idea to do the history of the Goths and the Crumplebottoms, etc. I will be checking back for more.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 17th Oct 2017 at 4:04 PM
I like this idea of showing the history of the families before the Maxis versions began. The Crumplebottom parents look so nice. Well, Mom does anyway. Dad looks a little stern.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 17th Oct 2017 at 5:11 PM
Ooh, I always wondered what all those ancestors looked like! I espacially love Cornelia.

Can't wait to see Pleasantview with a beach! Lovely pictures, Ellu!
Space Pony
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Oct 2017 at 12:14 AM Last edited by Kukamuukaanmuka : 27th Jan 2018 at 8:04 PM.
@Charmful , lets just say , Becks knitting will become handy

@lordtyger9 , Thank You

@Cher64 , Thank you

@simsample , Thank you I like Cornelia more too.

I have not kept aging in direct sync, as that would need a lots of extra work. I have divided the families as "Founders" , "Gen 2" and "Gen 3" and "the present". All the teens go to uni at same time and craduate same time Only when I get to the point the Gen 2 is at uni, I start to adjust the ages.

After all, only 2 of these teens should be alive when I reach the "present day"

But yes as this is my "what if", there are actually 3 of them still alive when I reach my goal

These are only families in PV at the moment. there are not any Calientes or Brokes or Lotharios yet I tried to avoid the scenario when elder Mortimer is having this kind of conversation with young Don , who is trying to decide to marry Cassie or not:

Mortimer: " Hey you young bastard! You know I HATE you, right? You are not even near good enough to my daughter! I am only letting this happen....... Because we had such a fun time together at kindergarden , 60 years ago, DUDE "

Thanks for reading,
Ellu <3

~~~~Call me Ellu ~~~

Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 19th Oct 2017 at 12:26 AM
Oh I think all of the families are great and the pictures are just lovely.

I also like how your houses look

Doing good Ellu, I am looking forward to more when you get around to posting the next part.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Field Researcher
#8 Old 19th Oct 2017 at 12:38 AM
Love all the hood, I liked the style of the Holdie's, they look so good! Coral and Herb <3 that pictures give me the idea of rejuvenated them to adult stage at least! The Mother of Herb looks sexy!

How do you managed to stay in the official history with this hood?
Space Pony
Original Poster
#9 Old 19th Oct 2017 at 12:54 AM Last edited by Kukamuukaanmuka : 19th Oct 2017 at 1:01 AM. Reason: zillion typos
@lordtyger9 , Thank you All the lots are made by Phaenoh ( http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=560205 ) ,I only edited things I mentioned

@srtv , Thank You The storyline is pretty well written in comments at marka93's hood, here http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=521653

EDIT: Oh, if you meant how can I follow that story? Simply freewill off and no things like ACR So no more suprises than the twins ones (lots of them).

~~~~Call me Ellu ~~~

#10 Old 19th Oct 2017 at 4:02 AM
I'm not nitpicking i'm just wondering how fast your going through generations here because from what i'm seeing is that Herb and Coral are teens with Gunther when they should theoretically be teens with Mortimer.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 19th Oct 2017 at 4:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kukamuukaanmuka
@lordtyger9 , Thank you All the lots are made by Phaenoh ( http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=560205 ) ,I only edited things I mentioned

@srtv , Thank You The storyline is pretty well written in comments at marka93's hood, here http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=521653

EDIT: Oh, if you meant how can I follow that story? Simply freewill off and no things like ACR So no more suprises than the twins ones (lots of them).

That's was my idea, but I understand now, love your hood, I will be reading your updates!
Space Pony
Original Poster
#12 Old 19th Oct 2017 at 11:43 AM Last edited by Kukamuukaanmuka : 19th Oct 2017 at 11:57 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by SingleClawDesigns
I'm not nitpicking i'm just wondering how fast your going through generations here because from what i'm seeing is that Herb and Coral are teens with Gunther when they should theoretically be teens with Mortimer.

I know that, and they were done too early by accident I had typed down all the descriptions to my notebook, and they were in the same group as rest of those couples , I realised it only when I was allready done

They are now having a prisoner tokens, and will graduate from uni just before Mortimer (as they are older than Mortimer in my mind, as they have allready teen grandchildren)

I considered to edit the post and delete that part , but it was very late and I let it be there

EDIT: decided to take the Oldies out from that post, will post them again when they are supposed to be alive :D

~~~~Call me Ellu ~~~

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#13 Old 19th Oct 2017 at 5:25 PM
Nice pictures, Ellu!

Ooh, nice thinking about the Marsh's 'extra' baby! Twins are always a nice surprise, as long as you haven't already had too many of them!

Wow, Kaylynn's mother looks so much like her, haha!

What a surprise that Diane Danders had red hair- her mother must have a recessive blonde or red gene.

Can't wait for the next installment! :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#14 Old 19th Oct 2017 at 5:41 PM
Little Brad Burb was a serious-looking toddler. He looks like he's already thinking about a hundred things at once!

Quote:
NO WAY! Kaylynn must be immortal.. of course she is, but I pretend this is her mom.

Quote:
Mortimer: " Hey you young bastard! You know I HATE you, right? You are not even near good enough to my daughter! I am only letting this happen....... Because we had such a fun time together at kindergarden , 60 years ago, DUDE"

Space Pony
Original Poster
#15 Old 20th Oct 2017 at 2:43 AM
@simsample , I never changed the hair color on any sim nor the hairtype ( I have 95% hairs default replacemented, and zero custom hair), I only assumed Diane got the hair from her dad But thinking of it, Marsh twins bot had the hair from their mom, so is the brown hair the most dominant?

I really have no idea of these things but interesting indeed.

I also do not give teens or even young adults any makeup, as I am curious about how they really look With custom makeup you can change the look pretty dramatically if you wish.

~~~~Call me Ellu ~~~

Space Pony
Original Poster
#16 Old 27th Jan 2018 at 10:26 PM
Sorry for 3 months hiatus Had lots of work and other issues in life.

Now when I am back in game again, I saw that I made many other misstakes, only Goths and Crumbebottoms should of been having children at this point
I deleted the pics from my previous post, and will add those again (with Coral and Herb) WHEN they are supposed to be born
So sorry of confusion, now I have these someway in order and easyer for me to get in the game again.

Okay, in to the university we go. Used Katatty's SSU (link when I have time to find it)

Lets start with the GOTHS again.

And then the CRUMBLEBOTTOMS

Thanks for reading -Ellu

~~~~Call me Ellu ~~~

Scholar
#17 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 11:19 AM
i like it

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 11:22 AM
It is Cornelia and Gunther that get married and have a baby that they name Mortimer, Yes?

I don't really pay that much attention to the Premade Sims' Ancestors, so I am going by my memory of looking at the Family Tree of the Goths the few times I looked at it.

I like how Gunther looks.

Great pictures, I am looking forward to more, I think it is very good so far.

Space Pony
Original Poster
#19 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 1:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lordtyger9
It is Cornelia and Gunther that get married and have a baby that they name Mortimer, Yes?

Correct
There were 2 reasons why they now act like they do..
1) I had a long gamesession with both families when they were teens (just to realise FRAPS was not on ) , and they did not get along at all.. Agnes in the other hand made friends with both, Gunther and Frida almost instantly.
2) I was reading Pride and Prejudice while loadingtimes (this is at gamefolder what has huge amount of CC, not my "main game"), means they are now my Elizabeth and Mr Darcy :D

~~~~Call me Ellu ~~~

Field Researcher
#20 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 9:13 PM
I really like how you've set up the competition between the two Greek houses, and those pictures of Mortimer and Cornelia looking out the windows at the other house. Very nice.
Link Ninja
#21 Old 31st Jan 2018 at 1:54 AM
Welcome back to posting! Love hood scapes, they are so pretty ^_^

Sounds like Gunther and Cornelia they are gearing up for some Animal House style competition and shenanigans :P

Space Pony
Original Poster
#22 Old 15th Apr 2018 at 9:50 PM
Default Fist 2 years in UNI
So sorry again so long hiatus, lots has happened, again. But now I will post more often, hopefully

So, pretty much in a nutshell what has happened to Cornelia and Agnes during their first 2 years at university.

Despite their differences, they found some things to do together

About Agnes...

About Cornelia...

And then.. poor Cornelia had some bad luck with some NPC.. Agnes was lucky, she was allmost everytime either at class or at finale.

Thanks for reading and sorry about typos

~~~~Call me Ellu ~~~

Link Ninja
#23 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 12:18 AM
So have they gotten any pledges in for their sorority yet? I love the pink pool slide and diving board! I still think it's amusing there's a time traveller wandering into the campus night club ^-^ that could make for an interesting side story. It's good that the sisters can find activities to do together and just Cornelia's luck she gets all the annoying NPCs busting into the house on her, I'm glad she won that fight!

Field Researcher
#24 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 4:09 AM
Cornelia and Agnes seem to be making the most of being at Uni. I'm glad they make an effort to spend time together, even though they're very different from each other. That must have been quite a conversation about sumo wrestling. Everyone's sitting around looking very serious about it. I hope Agnes' friendship with Gunther won't drive a wedge between her and Cornelia. It also seems that Cornelia can take care of herself, especially when she's trying to study!
Top Secret Researcher
#25 Old 17th Apr 2018 at 7:55 PM
I like seeing how Cornelia and Agnes and Gunther are doing. Love the Pool slide.

Page 1 of 2