Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#76 Old 23rd Nov 2010 at 6:40 PM
Here is a Brazilian Portuguese translation
I THINK it don't works por Portugal one, as lots of words changes D:

leg (group) = Perna (grupo)
outer ankle = Tornozelo exterior
front of calf = Frente da batata da perna
back of calf = Trás da batata da perna
front of thigh = Frente da coxa
back of thigh = Trás da coxa

inner wrist = interior do pulso
inner forearm = intedior do ante-braço

throat = garganta
ribs/side of chest = costelas / lateral do peito
upper breast = Acima do peito
lower belly = Barriga

back of shoulder = Trás do ombro

body and feet (group) = Corpo e pé (grupo)
full body = Corpo todo
torso = torso
full arm = Braço todo
full leg = Perna toda
top of foot = parte de cima do pé
bottom of foot = parte de baixo do pé

Face and hand (group) = rosto e mão(grupo)
full face = toda face
cheek = bochecha
forehead = testa
back of hand = parte de tras da mão
palm = palma
side of hand = lado da mão

Hope it is usefull
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#77 Old 23rd Nov 2010 at 8:32 PM
Very useful, thanks!
Field Researcher
#78 Old 26th Nov 2010 at 3:08 PM
How could it be optional? I noticed in cas my sim don't wear their swimsuit, but another black swimsuit, but in game, they wear their swimsuit.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#79 Old 26th Nov 2010 at 6:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jeannie4414
How could it be optional?

That's what I'm working on. A lot of core mods have tuning options, meaning you also install a small xml file which selects an option.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#80 Old 28th Nov 2010 at 4:09 PM
I got sidetracked into adding the ability to edit the naked outfit, and added it to the tattoo mod for beta-testing. Please see the last update in the original post for details.
Field Researcher
#81 Old 28th Nov 2010 at 4:40 PM
I agree with you, this is not really a sexually oriented mod. It just makes it more convenient for us to see the tattoos.
Test Subject
#82 Old 28th Nov 2010 at 6:20 PM
Here's the Dutch translation. Might not be so sure about some translations.

leg (group) = Been (Groep)
outer ankle = Buitenkant enkel
front of calf = Scheenbeen
back of calf = Kuitbeen
front of thigh = Voorkant dijbeen
back of thigh = Achterkant dijbeen

inner wrist = Binnenkant pols
inner forearm = Binnenkant onderarm

throat = Hals
ribs/side of chest = Ribben / Zijkant borstkas
upper breast = Bovenborst
lower belly = Onderbuik

back of shoulder = Achterkant schouder

body and feet (group) = Lijf en voeten (Groep)
full body = Hele lichaam
torso = Torso
full arm = Hele arm
full leg = Hele been
top of foot = Bovenkant voet
bottom of foot = Voetzool

Face and hand (group) = Gezicht en handen (Groep)
full face = Hele gezicht
cheek = Wang
forehead = Voorhoofd
back of hand = Handrug
palm = Handpalm
side of hand = Handzijde
Top Secret Researcher
#83 Old 28th Nov 2010 at 11:55 PM
Here's Finnish translation. I'm almost sure these are all correct translations.

leg (group) = jalka(ryhmä)
outer ankle = nilkan ulkosyrjä
front of calf = sääri
back of calf = pohje
front of thigh = reiden etuosa
back of thigh = reiden takaosa

inner wrist = ranteen sisäosa
inner forearm = kyynärvarren sisäosa

throat = kurkku
ribs/side of chest = kylki
upper breast = rinnan yläosa
lower belly = alavatsa
back of shoulder = olkapään takaosa

body and feet (group) = vartalo ja jalkaterät (ryhmä)
full body = koko vartalo
torso = torso
full arm = koko käsivarsi
full leg = koko jalka
top of foot = jalkaterän yläpuoli
bottom of foot = jalkapohja

Face and hand (group) = naama ja käsi (ryhmä)
full face = koko naama
cheek = poski
forehead = otsa
back of hand = kädenselkä
palm = kämmen
side of hand = käden kylki

Also if you need translation for the nude part it would be in Finnish: Alaston
Field Researcher
#84 Old 1st Dec 2010 at 10:07 AM
There's a new patch and it says you have an unofficial mod or an outdated mod and it might cause your game to crash, something along those lines. Will you be updating your mod, I'm sorry if it is a whole lot of new work again, I know EA sucks.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#85 Old 1st Dec 2010 at 12:40 PM
There's a new patch and it says you have an unofficial mod or an outdated mod and it might cause your game to crash, something along those lines. Will you be updating your mod, I'm sorry if it is a whole lot of new work again, I know EA sucks.

Give me a little time, like until the weekend.
Field Researcher
#86 Old 1st Dec 2010 at 3:53 PM
Do you want help?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#87 Old 1st Dec 2010 at 8:34 PM
Thanks, but it's kind of a one-person job. I'm hoping that there are only a few changes to UI.dll and in that case it won't take much effort at all. Right now my problem is that my game won't patch - I'm getting the 'invalid file' error and may have to uninstall and reinstall everything.

Actually, if you're patched and could upload UI.dll, that would be quite helpful.
Field Researcher
#88 Old 2nd Dec 2010 at 2:06 PM
Yes I am patched, where do I find this UI.dll?
Scholar
#89 Old 2nd Dec 2010 at 10:32 PM
Yes I am patched, where do I find this UI.dll?

It's inside gameplay.package in the game\bin directory. You can extract it using S3PE or you can probably just send the whole file, too.
Field Researcher
#90 Old 3rd Dec 2010 at 12:07 AM Last edited by jeannie4414 : 4th Dec 2010 at 9:27 AM.
http://www.mediafire.com/?b917oa32zgfuxmp - UI.package don't download

edit:
http://www.mediafire.com/?4c98421tkbr12bk - gameplay.package

Here is the link to the gameplay.package just in case you might still need it. I'm really sorry about uploading the wrong file. I thought I read UI.package and since it is the UI.dll, I thought it would be inside a package file of the same name.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#91 Old 3rd Dec 2010 at 12:51 PM Last edited by CmarNYC : 3rd Dec 2010 at 1:35 PM.
http://www.mediafire.com/?b917oa32zgfuxmp

Thanks, but that's UI.package, which is different. UI.dll is a file inside gameplay.package, as Jonha said. You'd have to use s3pe's grid function and export it, or just upload the entire gameplay.package. Just so you know.

Anyway, my game's base version seems to be successfully updated now but it's not giving me that 'you have an outdated mod' message, so I'm not sure what's going on.

EDIT: I installed Late Night (finally) and got successfully fully patched, and now I'm getting the mod version mismatch warning. The problem I was having before was that while the base game updated fine, the Ambitions patch wouldn't run. (I used the super patcher and it completed but I STILL got Launcher nagging me to update, and then telling me I was already up to date, so super patcher apparently didn't change the Ambitions version info.) Anywho, it seems like the game checks mod versions against the latest EP version, not the base game version. Interesting.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#92 Old 5th Dec 2010 at 10:49 PM
MoreTattoos updated for compatibility with patch 1.18. Please see my notes in the OP.
Test Subject
#93 Old 8th Dec 2010 at 12:12 PM
Hi there!

I'm from germany so be patient for my terrible english ;-)

The reason why i'm posting: I've installed Sims 3 with all EP's and updated successfull to 1.18/6.11. Now 'ive installed the latest version (without the earlier versions) of your mod, CmarNYC, and now my game crashes after the boot-video.

Installed files:
MoreTattoosCore
MoreTattoosLocations
MoreTattoosTuningNaked
All from the last posted *.zip-File.

Other Hacks i've installed:
NoMosaicHELS
NoRandomTraffic
shonhi's vampire overhaul
autonomous vampire
PhoniX
All as *.package-Files, got them from MTS.

Other installed *.packages are only clothings or accessoires, no core- or tuning-mods, but there are also some additional tattoo's as package-files to use in the CAS, but I don't think, that's a problem.

Ah, i forgot: I do NOT replace the gameplay.package with an other version, so I have to do that? In case of "yes, do it!", wich one must I have? Note: I don't use s3pe...

Any help? Maybe there's a mistake made by myself and the mod does run at other systems...

Thanks so far for your help.
Regards, Maic
Test Subject
#94 Old 8th Dec 2010 at 1:34 PM
Translation into danish:

leg (group) = Ben
outer ankle = Ydre ankel
front of calf = Skinneben
back of calf = Læg
front of thigh = Lår - forside
back of thigh = Lår - bagside

inner wrist : Ankel - inderside
inner forearm : underarm - inderside
inner bicep = Overarm - inderside

throat = Hals
ribs/side of chest = Bryst - side
upper breast = Bryst - øvre
lower belly = Mave

back of shoulder = Skulderblad
lower lower back = Lænd
butt cheek (or backside, behind, whatever is clear)= Balder (only the butt cheeks), Ende / numse (the whole area), Røv (Arse)

body and feet (group) = Krop og fødder
full body = Helkrop
torso = Torso
full arm = Fuld arm
full leg = Fuldt ben
top of foot = Vrist
bottom of foot =Tæer

Face and hand (group) Ansigt og hænder
full face = Ansigt
cheek = Kind
forehead = Pande
back of hand = Håndryg
palm = Håndflade
side of hand = Håndkant
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#95 Old 8th Dec 2010 at 7:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RMNradio
Hi there!

I'm from germany so be patient for my terrible english ;-)

The reason why i'm posting: I've installed Sims 3 with all EP's and updated successfull to 1.18/6.11. Now 'ive installed the latest version (without the earlier versions) of your mod, CmarNYC, and now my game crashes after the boot-video.

Installed files:
MoreTattoosCore
MoreTattoosLocations
MoreTattoosTuningNaked
All from the last posted *.zip-File.

Other Hacks i've installed:
NoMosaicHELS
NoRandomTraffic
shonhi's vampire overhaul
autonomous vampire
PhoniX
All as *.package-Files, got them from MTS.

Other installed *.packages are only clothings or accessoires, no core- or tuning-mods, but there are also some additional tattoo's as package-files to use in the CAS, but I don't think, that's a problem.

Ah, i forgot: I do NOT replace the gameplay.package with an other version, so I have to do that? In case of "yes, do it!", wich one must I have? Note: I don't use s3pe...

Any help? Maybe there's a mistake made by myself and the mod does run at other systems...

Thanks so far for your help.
Regards, Maic

LOL, your English is better than some Americans I know. :D

If you're using Ridoo's NoMosaicHELS, it apparently doesn't work right with Late Night. You could use this instead: http://www.modthesims.info/download...0&page=13&pp=25

But I doubt Mosaic is causing crashes. Phonix could be a problem since it hasn't been updated in a while and I know there's been changes in the way script mods work in the last couple of patches. The others are tuning mods and very unlikely to cause a conflict with my mod.

And no, you absolutely should NOT be replacing gameplay.package or any of the installed game files. BTW, are you putting your mods in your Documents folder instead of Program Files? There seem to be fewer problems with mods in Documents.

Oh-oh, and in fact if you're still putting mods in Program Files, if you don't have d3dx9_31.dll installed in your game/bin folder your game will crash on startup just the way you're describing IF you have a core mod like mine installed.

Have you tried starting the game in all of these ways:

With NO mods
With your other mods but not mine
With only my mod

That would narrow down whether it's my mod, another hack, or a conflict that's causing your game to crash.

Let me know!
Test Subject
#96 Old 9th Dec 2010 at 9:05 AM
Hi there, I ONLY downloaded the one with editnaked, I installed it with MonkeyInstallhelper, but my game crashes after the intro... I only have the base game, WA and LN. My version is 6.0.81, I don't have other Mods, but I do have custom contents for CAS. Is there something I'm doing wrong, or missing out? :D
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#97 Old 9th Dec 2010 at 1:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MinerVAX09
Hi there, I ONLY downloaded the one with editnaked, I installed it with MonkeyInstallhelper, but my game crashes after the intro... I only have the base game, WA and LN. My version is 6.0.81, I don't have other Mods, but I do have custom contents for CAS. Is there something I'm doing wrong, or missing out? :D

By now you should have been using the Monkey Bars installer; the original MonkeyHelper doesn't support the expansions. However, Monkey Bars hasn't been updated for Late Night so you're better off manually setting up your mods in your Documents folder using the instructions here: http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...g_Package_Files You may need to follow the instructions "Installing Sims 3 Package Files: Old Way to the New Way" if you've been using the original Monkey.

Since base game patch 1.12 the way the game handles custom content including core mods has changed, so switching to the new mods location in Documents may fix your problem. If not, please post again.
Test Subject
#98 Old 9th Dec 2010 at 2:24 PM
Hi CmarNYC!

The problem is solved! Your mod (in my case) has to be installed in /User/Documents/Electronic Arts/Sims 3/Mods/Packages and in this way it works fine!

But thanks for your help and your trust to my knowledge in english. I do my very best ;-). BTW, is there a way to add some other tattoos or make it by myself? I've read a few weeks ago about a "Tattoo Maker" but i can't find it anymore...

Thanks
Maic

Edit: The NoMosaicHELS works also fine without updating to the other one you've posted... Don't know why, bit it runs...
Test Subject
#99 Old 9th Dec 2010 at 3:01 PM
WOW! OH MY GOD WOW!!! It worked wonderfully! Thank you so much CmarNYC!!! I love you to death! :D

EDIT: Btw, what do we do now with the MonkeyInstallerhelper? just leave it there, or what?

Thank you so much again!
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#100 Old 10th Dec 2010 at 1:39 PM
@RMNradio: So glad it's working for you now! Yes, there's the Tattooinator (by me, actually) which previews an image and packages it for the game as a tattoo: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=410592 And also a tutorial for making tattoos: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=411332 There's quite a few custom tattoos available here on MTS. They install just like clothes or anything else.

@MinerVAX09: I'm very glad to see your problem is fixed as well! Do you mean the framework file and folders installed by MonkeyHelper? I guess they should be removed, although if you've removed all the custom content packages from Program Files and your game is running fine, it's probably isn't a problem.
Page 4 of 7