Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Auburn Conservatory

by Flabaliki Posted 26th Jul 2009 at 1:45 AM - Updated 24th Oct 2010 at 11:13 AM by Flabaliki

241 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 224 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 9 of 10
Test Subject
#201 Old 18th Mar 2010 at 11:24 PM
Gorgeous & stunning! I'm speechless (virtually)!
Test Subject
#202 Old 24th Mar 2010 at 1:23 PM
It's funny that I found this house, because I've always wanted an open, tranquil and bright home someday: now my simself (who is a gardener, of course! :P) can really live how I'd like to. This is truly a great piece of work, well done.
Lab Assistant
#203 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 10:38 PM
OMG

This is NICE
My simmies are moving immeadently!!!!!!
Test Subject
#204 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 1:29 AM
let me tell you, that this is a beautiful house, its so sweet and lovely, its all that i want

Princess of Heaven
Test Subject
#205 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 2:04 PM
It CRASHED my game. Or was it the patch installation without removal of mods?
Test Subject
#206 Old 5th Apr 2010 at 4:56 AM
This house is SPECTACULAR! You've done an amazing job, and definitely deserve to be featured. Congratulations!
Test Subject
#207 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 7:39 PM
were is the house? i cant find it
Test Subject
#208 Old 25th Apr 2010 at 5:41 AM
I love the looks of this place and I want it on my game! unfortunately, I have SIMS 3 not sims 2. Could you please make this to work on sims 3?
Instructor
Original Poster
#209 Old 25th Apr 2010 at 9:22 AM
@wondersueak First of all, this is for Sims 3 take a look at the section it is in, and the requirements. Secondly even if it was Sims 2, you can't just "make" it work in Sims 3, you'd have to completely remake it.

Find me on YouTube!
Flabaliki - General gaming
TheSimSupply - Videos all about The Sims!
Test Subject
#210 Old 11th May 2010 at 11:00 PM
You're gifted! It's a lovely home. And I just simply loved it!
Congrats.
Test Subject
#211 Old 14th May 2010 at 6:28 PM
it's great but 1 problem, everytime i try and put in a basement the sims 3 just closes. btw anyone know a hack that makes house prices and the amount of $ your sim starts more realistic?
Test Subject
#212 Old 18th May 2010 at 5:07 PM
Beautiful house. where did you find all the plants? im trying to build an atrium for my house
Test Subject
#213 Old 18th May 2010 at 9:20 PM
Default CRC Error
Hi, I absolutely love the design, but I'm having troubles installing it. After downloading it, I open up my Power Archiver to open the AuburnConservatory.Sims3pack file and every time it comes up with an error notification. "There is a CRC Error on the file."

Do you know what this is about or how I could go about downloading your file successfully?

Thanks!
Test Subject
#214 Old 19th May 2010 at 6:31 AM
how did you do that huge bay window with the statue on it? I tried everything from constrain floor elevation too trying to find half walls online. 5 hours >.< it's becoming an obsession lol.
Test Subject
#215 Old 22nd May 2010 at 10:28 PM
This is absolutely breath taking :o
Well Done :D
Test Subject
#216 Old 28th May 2010 at 3:57 PM
can it also be download for sims 3 ?? [ sorry for the wrong grammar , I'm not use to it ]
Test Subject
#217 Old 28th May 2010 at 7:28 PM
I have one question,,,, :help: Does the house just show up somewhere? and same with hair, clothes, etc, I heard there is no bodyshop. So thats why im asking, besides that GREAT HOUSE!! LOVE IT :gjob:
Test Subject
#218 Old 28th May 2010 at 7:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BeaBlanca123
can it also be download for sims 3 ?? [ sorry for the wrong grammar , I'm not use to it ]

This house is for sims 3 :D
Test Subject
#219 Old 29th May 2010 at 10:59 PM
This is amazing. I was wondering though, is anyone else having trouble placing a second car in the garage or replacing the current cars? Keeps saying I cant intersect an object, which I'm not. Also I tried to replace some of the baths but I've noticed a few objects in the house are in locations I can't move to because they are sort of off the lots grid. I placed it on a 40x40 lot so not sure how that could be. The tubs are all closer to the wall than I can place them. Any advice?
Test Subject
#220 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 5:14 PM
This is my most absolute favourite modern mansion... But I have other favourites for medium and small homes..
Test Subject
#221 Old 10th Jun 2010 at 8:52 PM
This house is a legend!))))
Test Subject
#222 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 12:14 PM
Hey first of all this is a GREAT mod but i have a question is it just me or getting into build mode takes very long with this mod?

if so im sad :'( because i really love this mod but it takes way too long to get into build
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#223 Old 9th Oct 2010 at 2:03 AM
Oh my... Wow! This might become my favourite Sims 3 house. XD I love inside and outside. Just beautiful. Really unique. <3 Looking forward to play with it! Lucky sims! Wish I lived in there, lol. Thank you so much for sharing.
Test Subject
#224 Old 9th Oct 2010 at 3:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lnwreal
Hey first of all this is a GREAT mod but i have a question is it just me or getting into build mode takes very long with this mod?

if so im sad :'( because i really love this mod but it takes way too long to get into build

When I placed this lot into my 'test' game it took a while to load so yes. Then when going into build mode takes a little longer then other lots i've played with. So I don't know yet if I want this for my main family, lol. I'm just someone who has not really patience sometimes. XD But other than that It's just a great lot!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#225 Old 4th Nov 2010 at 8:37 PM
This is such a beautiful house! I would kill to live in this IRL. :P
Page 9 of 10