Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Auburn Conservatory

by Flabaliki Posted 26th Jul 2009 at 1:45 AM - Updated 24th Oct 2010 at 11:13 AM by Flabaliki

241 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 224 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 3 of 10
Test Subject
#51 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 8:19 PM Last edited by Redd Velvett : 28th Jul 2009 at 8:59 PM.
This is just STUNNING!!!! Flabaliki, this is why I joined mts and tss !!!!!!!!!!!!! And I'm just inquiring, but could you build a lot like this in a mansion form on a 6x6 lot???? This would would break the norm on any mansion built!!!! :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc

Treat all people the exact same way that you yourself deserves to be treated; you're less likely to make enemies that way.
Test Subject
#52 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 8:37 PM
All I can say is amazing, Thank You!!
Test Subject
#53 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 9:18 PM
srry dont like it
Test Subject
#54 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 9:40 PM
this is amazing. i enjoyed playing my sims in this house. i had one fav house and this is the next one in my list. great job love it love it love it
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 10:09 PM
Absolutely stunning. Incredible!
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 12:35 AM
Glad to see it got accepted... You did a fantabulous job Flabaliki!
Keep up the good work

"It's not the mesh ... It's not the texture ...It's not me ... I am pretty sure it's you."
Mez Isa Nintendork! Yayz Meez!
Test Subject
#57 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 10:46 AM
oh my gee!! you are so epic... wait it IS me

Visit our site today!
The Sim Supply
Anime Addict
#58 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 12:19 PM Last edited by Corrie : 29th Jul 2009 at 12:38 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Dyonne
srry dont like it

Honestly, there is no need to be an ass. If you dont like it, then dont post it. That was completely unnecessary.

Besides, This house is EPIC. Awesome, and SUPREME to all of my -own- houses.
:D

My Alter Ego's
MTS | The Sim Supply | The Exchange

"I used to have Multiple Personality Disorder but we're ok now"
"Click here to find out how to keep an idiot busy for hours"
Instructor
Original Poster
#59 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 12:34 PM
Thanks for all the awesome comments guys, I'm so pumped that everyone loves this.

And as for you Dyonne, that was a completely pointless post. If you don't like it, provide some ideas/suggestions so I can improve my future lots. Simply criticising something is not useful at all.

Find me on YouTube!
Flabaliki - General gaming
TheSimSupply - Videos all about The Sims!
Test Subject
#60 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 6:17 PM
Holy crap this is amazing!!! how did you have the patience.
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 9:57 PM
Downloaded this tonight and thought... "It just can't be as good as it looks on your upload page", but... it is actually a 100 times BETter!! Don't know what else to say except: thanks-- I love it!
Test Subject
#62 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 4:04 AM
Wow, awesome. Thank you, Flabaliki!
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 6:24 AM
That's very pretty indeed
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 10:43 AM
Incredible house, love the pool veranda! Hope my computer will be able to handle all the greenery .
Forum Resident
#65 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 12:41 PM
I NEVER download house, but this one I had to have. The landscaping is just awesome. Well deserved trophy. I think Barack and Michelle will have to move in here.
Test Subject
#66 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 1:29 PM
Great job! Thank you.
Test Subject
#67 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 2:44 PM
Love this house
I love it ! AMazing house !. I really love the garden and the house ofc!

* click on " download " * FINISH

// Lina - Sweetlin
Test Subject
#68 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 3:59 PM
Like Audrey, above, I don't care much for lots or houses. Nor do I usually spend any time expressing the gratitude I feel toward many creators.

However... this lot is so beautifuly done, so awsome, that just pressing the Thanks button wouldn't be enough. I didn't even know it was possible to create something this great in TS3.

So, big THANK YOU!
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 4:52 PM
Awesome... very complete and complex, and that drives me crazy!!
You are very talented man!!
BIG thanks....
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 5:31 PM
After reading all the comments above all I can add is: This is a truly beautiful house and if it existed in real life I'd want to live there! Thank you so much! It's wonderful!
Test Subject
#71 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 9:22 PM
WOW awesome job Beautiful home.....WOW
Forum Resident
#72 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 1:13 AM
This house is so beautiful I actually cried looking at it. That. Is. Insane. There isn't a word to describe how well you did, so just use your imagination.

Facebook | Currently On Hiatus | Twitter
Current Works-In-Progress: 0
Future Car | 2012 EA Cars | Car Parts | Jet Plane | Telephone Table | Concept Car
Traditional Bed Set | Living Set | 82 Slate Roofs | 1/2-Tile Kitchen Set | Distant Terrains | Kids Bedroom
Test Subject
#73 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 3:14 AM
When is the vid tut coming out for some of this amazing work? "smiles" I really like this house. I have downloaded and placed it in a perfect spot! An EA house had to get das-boot. But it was a mercy demolition! hehe

Thank you for your time, hard work, creative flare, and amazing real-estate!

Regards
Liso
Test Subject
#74 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 6:53 AM
Amazing detail The different areas with plants looked so incredibly realistic I was amazed When they finally include all the things that are left out of the sims 3 like diving boards ... hot tubs etc etc etc and release more options I cant wait to see what level of amazement is possible when that additional content is available

Hope to see more work like this soon
Test Subject
#75 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 8:48 AM
I freakin' LOVE this lot! I can't wait to download it! I'll have to wait until I'm on the windows side of my Mac where I play my game...but this is BEAUTIFUL!
Page 3 of 10