Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Auburn Conservatory

by Flabaliki Posted 26th Jul 2009 at 1:45 AM - Updated 24th Oct 2010 at 11:13 AM by Flabaliki

241 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 224 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 4 of 10
Instructor
Original Poster
#76 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 8:52 AM
Thank you guys! I'm so extatic that you are all using this lot in game

cbeaulieu929 - You know you can install TS3 on a mac right?

Find me on YouTube!
Flabaliki - General gaming
TheSimSupply - Videos all about The Sims!
Test Subject
#77 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 12:47 AM
The house looks amazing and I would love to install it into my game, but unfortunately there seems to be an issue with the file. It comes up as corrupted. I have taken the time to reboot my system, check for any programs that may be causing an issue, etc. I even tried to download it to another system just to be sure it wasn't my laptop and got the same error.

The file is only saving to 102 kb out of the 3.64 MB. WinRAR is informing me of an unexpected end of archive error with the saved file. I thought I would inform you of this problem so that if it is a server side issue it can be corrected soon. I am still looking into it on my side so that I can be sure it's not a problem with my computers.
Test Subject
#78 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 1:08 AM
This is stunning...just breathtaking. It's so light and airy and cozy/comfy at the same time. Didn't have any problems installing it (Eliadene, did you try downloading it again?), and can't WAIT to try this out in-game.

Thank you so much Flabaliki -- Keep 'em comin'!
Instructor
Original Poster
#79 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 1:56 AM
Eliadene - If the file size is 102kb, that means it didnt download properly, you have to download it again until you get the full file.

Find me on YouTube!
Flabaliki - General gaming
TheSimSupply - Videos all about The Sims!
Test Subject
#80 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 2:27 PM
awesome! but thanks to the latest patch, all the sound in the living room area is muffled but apart from that, this is really good!
Test Subject
#81 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 7:52 PM
this is so amazing. if only i had the sims 3! ;_; any chance you would make it for the sims 2? =D
Test Subject
#82 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 10:59 PM
I can just agree with them all...I don't even wanna think about how many hours of work you must have put into this, but it seems to be all worth it!
Thanks

A friend is someone who sees your smile but feels that your soul is crying...
Test Subject
#83 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 3:42 AM
Are you an Architect? NO? Well you should be!!!! This would have to be the best house i have downloaded for the sims 3. Keep up the good work.
Test Subject
#84 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 5:34 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 22nd Aug 2009 at 3:32 AM. Reason: removed off topic image
This is awesome! Beautiful!
Test Subject
#85 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 3:36 PM
Simply gorgeous! Great attention to detail and scheme! Thanks so much!

umm...I'm actually "lekate"...so I joined 9/18/07...
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 7:39 PM
Nice! Slammin' pics, too.

[
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 11:28 AM
wow... o.O
Test Subject
#88 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 9:05 PM
Amazing work! i love this house =) thank you very much !
Test Subject
#89 Old 5th Aug 2009 at 4:54 AM
The whole design of it is amazing, my only complaint is that I think you may have overdone it with the plants

anyways keep up the great work
Test Subject
#90 Old 5th Aug 2009 at 7:13 PM
Hey, the house looks great but when I try and open it from WinRAR it says the file is corrupt...
Test Subject
#91 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 1:59 PM
My God this is stunning! you have really outdone yourself mate!
I mean the sheer exuberenace this lot screems is enough for anyone to want it! Then you go further and add the little touches that makes a "House" a real Home! and the accents are amazing! I loved the bridge, but what really sold me on this was the "golden archway" feature I totally love what you did (intentially?) allowing the golden rays of light to pour directly in illuminating The Fine designs and having an overall uplifting effect of the pool room! and at night it's even more so romantic!!! I love a bit of 'Artiste Decollure' (Deco & Allure!) Absolument extraordinairement parfait! (Exquiste!) :lovestruc
I am Definitely adding you to my MOST Preffered Artists! your Kief!
lol sorry for the long comment, but just had to thank you, and give you the praise you rightly deserve! you and Jcwolf are like GODS of Near-Perfect Creation! Seriously! :D
Test Subject
#92 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 9:17 PM
Apparently you and I either have a different opinion of what defines a clipping plant or somehow there was no clipping in your game and the uploaded file changes that. Reality is there is a lot of clipping both with the outdoor plants and indoor potted plants. Having said that, it doesn't change the fact it is a great house and one of the better overall houses I have seen.

Good job!
Test Subject
#93 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 9:51 PM
I've downloaded and installed this lot but I can't seem to find it anywhere in the game! Can someone please give me some direction here? THANKS!!!!
Test Subject
#94 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 11:22 PM
Just, wow.
Test Subject
#95 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 9:52 AM
yep, looks pretty much o.k.
Test Subject
#96 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 10:43 AM
i love this house and i downloaded it and installed it with the sims 3 startprogram but i cant find the house anywhere in the game... please help me, where is the house???
Test Subject
#97 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 8:32 PM
Default this is wonderful
Quote: Originally posted by Flabaliki
Thanks guys! I love all of your comments

I didnot know where to post this..I love this house but am unable to get it. Is there a free download for RAF ? I have not been able to find one...thanks so much for your time....Raven
Test Subject
#98 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 8:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ravenhair
I didnot know where to post this..I love this house but am unable to get it. Is there a free download for RAF ? I have not been able to find one...thanks so much for your time....Raven

sorry I meant rar
Test Subject
#99 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 1:00 AM
I finally got it thanks so much it is a wonderful beautiful house and I love to play with it
Test Subject
#100 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 6:14 AM
Brilliant. Simply brilliant. You have raised the bar of house creations. Your attention detail is immaculate, your architectural abilities surpass all others and just the sheer effort put into this house is beyond recgonition.

Well done.
Page 4 of 10