Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jul 2018 at 8:23 PM
Default Toddler timeout mod
Someone should really create one! It'd make the game more realistic and would be helpful too. No idea why it wasn't added in parenthood.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 28th Jul 2018 at 1:23 AM
Until then you can do what i do... stick em in a high chair and lock the door. Babbling to yourself for an hour builds character.... well at least communication.
If you are particularly upset with their behavior and are a bit of a mad scientist... you can hit bladder epidemic on the satellite dish for good measure.
For some real cruel.. i mean fun entertainment, if they are potty trained you can just lock them into a room with one long maze path back to a potty and hit bladder epidemic.
That's also good for holding toddler races.

I SUPPOSE you could also give them some love and attention so they don't misbehave if you really wanted to.

When an engineer says that something can't be done, it's a code phrase that means it's not fun to do.