Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 11:46 AM
Default Umm, Hello...?
Hello dear humans and reptilians, I'm Cybersaurus!
I've been playing The Sims games since around 2012 and I was sailing under the black flag if you know what I mean Then, in 2013 I've finnaly bought original The Sims 3 with Pets expansion, then Supernatural and my small collection (consisting of four expansion packs and base game) was widened also by Island Paradise and Into The Future. I'm pretty happy with everything and it's good. I also have The Sims 4 but it's a bit different story.
Before I could change my good ol' machine (Which was one of the most high end computers in 2009 and was with me until 2017) I've updated my TS3 to patch 1.69 and guess what! The game stopped working and showed me error 0xc00007b and I couldn't do anything about that. So my (not so) precious brain came up with sailing under the black flag again but this time my voyages on the internet resulted in having The Sims 4 with all expansions. I'm sooo bad, I know that, at least the game was working.
Then came time for my old machine to retire peacefully, now I have a pretty good gaming set-up and everything is working very well. Even TS3 with a little less than one thousand mods is running well. But I still have my treasures from voyages on pirate ship and I do not feel any wrong.
"So, are you a modder or something?" maybe some of you will ask. Well, I can make simple recolors of existing stuff, mostly for my own purposes because I don't know if anyone would let me upload them anywhere. My real deal is creating sims. Of course, there are many creators better at this than me, but I like recreating video game characters, mostly from Assassin's Creed and Deus Ex series and I think they're not that bad
Well, english is not my first language so sorry for any mistakes, I hope I haven't made any eye-burning ones :D
Live long and prosper
Cybersaurus
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 9:41 PM
Hi @Cybersaurus Nice to meet you!

Remember though that discussion of piracy is not allowed here:
http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...stingguidelines

I hope you upload some of your recolours here, new content is always good! Glad you posted.
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#3 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 12:04 AM
Hello Cybersaurus! Welcome to MTS! As simsample said be sure to read the forum guidelines before posting I hope you have a nice time here

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (: