Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Dec 2017 at 5:24 PM
Default Any way for sims 1 to work on windows 10
i installed it and it came up with the start menu but it never comes up after clicking play,any solutions? i really want to play as i got the complete collection today and i checked on another thread clicked the link for a fix but it says the file no longer exists.

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Jan 2018 at 1:44 AM
I play on Windows 8.1, but I believe that with Windows 10 is the same in that you need a no cd patch to play. I don't think we're allowed to talk about how to get one here, but if you google it you should be able to find some info. If you can't, PM me and I can try to help you out.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Jan 2018 at 4:07 PM
thanks!

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
O_o
#4 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 6:00 AM
Best way to play The Sims 1 on Windows 10 is to right click on the shortcut, go to compatibility, and check the box that says "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" Then choose, Windows XP (Service Pack 3). These settings will allow you to run The Sims 1 with no problem! Enjoy!

I want, I need, therefore I am a sim!