Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Feb 2018 at 10:22 PM
A long shot...
Is there a way to digitally download this game after all of this time? I pulled my game out and one of the discs is broken. I have the registration number. Is there a way to get it online with the registration number?

Andy: This year for Christmas, everyone's getting a handshake and an I.O.U.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Feb 2018 at 3:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jendyose
Is there a way to digitally download this game after all of this time? I pulled my game out and one of the discs is broken. I have the registration number. Is there a way to get it online with the registration number?

No, there isn't. EAxis really should put up digital backup copies but they haven't. I bought CC recently and I tried to make a digital copy of all discs but Disc 1 had too many read errors to copy.

Hello? Nice to meet you. I'm a rather small Sims 2 modder that well, mods (And seems to post a lot on the forums with seemingly with a lot of posts. Or maybe just around 60 but who cares idk how to count well actually I do but that's a story for myself.)

Check out my creations Here!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Feb 2018 at 11:51 AM
That's a bummer. Guess I'll try to buy another one. Such a waste. Lol Thank you

Andy: This year for Christmas, everyone's getting a handshake and an I.O.U.