Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jul 2018 at 2:34 AM
Default What are you making for the space theme?
Well I sort of popped in for a bit, as most of you know real life hit me, and so I missed posting this at the very beginning, but here is your typical "what are you making for the current theme thread?"

So what all ARE you guys making
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 28th Jul 2018 at 2:49 AM
An Aerospace Engineering Major and Career to go along with it. I'm just a year away from enrolling in Aerospace Engineering myself, so I thought it would be great for the space theme.
The major is done, the career is 100x times harder to write. I hope I'll make it.

Nice Rachel we're having.
My C:Simblr!
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jul 2018 at 3:43 AM
I hope so too! that would be cool. I had a great uncle who was head of a department at nasa many eons ago, I always thought that would be a cool job to have.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 28th Jul 2018 at 4:07 AM
I have to say, I've been disappointed to miss a lot of these themes, but this one probably tops the list.

Hopefully I'll have a working desktop with TS2 back up and running in time for the next one though!

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Link Ninja
#5 Old 28th Jul 2018 at 5:53 AM
i have a handful of other-planetary landscape shots from Destiny 2 that would make some fine wall hangings.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#6 Old 28th Jul 2018 at 12:36 PM
At first, I wanted to upload Aileen Landing, but then I stopped myself. I really want to rewise the neighborhood story, which is why, it needs some more time.

However, I'd still have a custom vacation subhood which is located on the moon...

Catalogue of Custom Neighborhoods for TS2
All Hood Building Group neighborhoods are available here
Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Mad Poster
#7 Old 28th Jul 2018 at 1:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gdayars
Well I sort of popped in for a bit, as most of you know real life hit me, and so I missed posting this at the very beginning, but here is your typical "what are you making for the current theme thread?"

So what all ARE you guys making

Hi sweetie, glad to see you. Hope things are going better for you.

I'm making my usual nothing for the theme. But, I'm looking forward to new goodies from the more talented around here.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 29th Jul 2018 at 4:48 PM
OT

I have an adorable new grandson and am settling in to the new house @smorbie1. I am helping quite a bit with grandson as both of his parents are disabled, so this old grandma is a bit tired these days :P
Scholar
#9 Old 29th Jul 2018 at 4:59 PM
Pics please @gdayars.

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Truth will not fear scrutiny.
Test Subject
#10 Old 30th Jul 2018 at 12:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zarathustra
I have to say, I've been disappointed to miss a lot of these themes, but this one probably tops the list.

Hopefully I'll have a working desktop with TS2 back up and running in time for the next one though!

It's always fun to see what you come up with! I love your cc free lots. They are always so creative.
Mad Poster
#11 Old 25th Aug 2018 at 1:31 AM
Will there be a catch-up at some point in the future for those of us who don't manage to create something in time for this theme? I don't think I'm going to be able to finish my creation before the end of August :-(
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#12 Old 25th Aug 2018 at 4:26 PM
Gayars did say we might run a catch up every year but she hasn't officially confirmed that. Would be good though.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc