Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 5:21 AM
Your Kingdom(s)
Describe your Kingdom here! What is it named? What is the main religion? Is it happy or miserable?

Mine's called France (original, I know) and the Queen, Sandra De Luna, is bloodthirsty and vain. She establishes heavy taxes and bad working conditions and loves to fight and hunt.

The citizens are miserable and some are randomly selected to go into the pit while others randomly go into the stocks. The main religion (and Queen's religion) is Jacob religion.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 5:30 AM
My kingdom is named Carroll! The Queen's name is Bella Donna (pfft). She's fun-loving and her parents were eaten by whales. c: She tries to be fair, but she's still new at everything, so she's very clumsy! The Peteran Monastery is the only religion in our kingdom, but the Queen does not follow it.
The citizens. . . are fine I guess. I don't really pay attention to them! : D And we (the Queen& I) only send people to the pit when they've done something that I don't like. Like when I tried to call for food, but my servant wasn't near the castle. . a mistake.
Test Subject
#3 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 2:20 PM
My kingdom is known to the populace simply as "It's only a model."

King Marren The Dainty is both well liked by and yet disappointed by his subjects. Mainly as he has been seen to woo the court bard, Bruce.

They're a bit worried about an heir to the throne and whether there will be one. We shall see.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 4:09 PM
My kingdom is called Ergandeia. The King is Lord Nathaniel the Great. He is a creative cook, scholarly, and an insomniac (very much regret that one...).

The kingdom if of Peteran faith. It's pretty happy, and very knowledgeable, though culture and a security are low.

The stockade is used fairly often (too many bandits running around trying to mug the king). The pit has only been used once, and that was to get rid of a liar who claimed to be the king's cousin.
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 7:24 PM
My kingdom is named Stonegate, ruled by Lady Alianor Writingham, who is a very scholarly and dedicated queen, although she is a bit of insomniac. The only religion right now is the Jacabon religion, of which the queen is a member. We're a happy kingdom, very full of knowledge and culture, but low on security. No real need for the stocks or the Pit yet because everyone just seems to be getting along.
Instructor
#6 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 7:32 PM
My kingdom is called Areyra. They have a seriously problem with security; People keep getting mugged in the streets (one bandit even mugged the Queen, but she beat him down in a sword fight and then sent him to the stocks to think about what he had done :P)
Areyra is ruled by Lady Angela the Great, who is now engaged to her Knight, Danel. We've got a cranky old doctor (Adrina), a drunken blacksmith (Grag), a decidedly effeminate bard (Carver), and now a wizened old wizard (Aury). I'm having so much fun with this game! I just wish it were possible to take better pictures!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 8:32 PM
My Kingdom is called Rayneth Glades. The current Queen is Morgana Brews... The 7th monarch I've had in about 12 hours of gameplay. She was a wizard first but... She cursed the previous Queen Estell Von Tirivusky, and plagued her with nightmares until she jumped into the pit... (I must pull together my own story for the sake of being the Watcher) The peasants are fighting because of religious differences. And doctor Curtis Meds is bloodthirsty and seems to enjoy killing his patients more than saving them... Knight John Rettuc is sleeping with all the women in the kingdom... Including the queen... And I am just waiting to see what happens to him when she finds out...

But real life calls and I have some electrical work to do... For shame.

And never again, and never again...They gave us two shots to the back of the head... And we're all dead now...
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 11:47 PM
My Kingdom is Deneriem & King Allistair is in charge He's chivalrous & a hopeless orphan on a quest to look for his parents! His fatal flaw is insecurity though :\ & my town seems to be happy, I'm going more towards a good leadership & when I make a queen she'll be evil! hehehe!
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 1:52 AM
My kingdom is called Forester, and the king Riez Forester is chivalrous, a smooth talker and easily exposed to sickness. I have a fragile king.

Security and Knowledge is good, although culture a bit low. The king is bestbud with his knight, and rule with just and might.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 5:59 PM
My kingdom Verona, is ruled by the bloodthirsty, but eloquent King Drendal. It is soon to be overtaken by a vicious and cruel Queen, but that part of the story isn't written yet. :P

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing. -Aristotle
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 12:54 AM
Finnegan's Wake consisted of the late queen, Cordelia the Great. (I forgot her traits and fatal flaw, though.) When she was assassinated by one of the members of her royal flock (one of the quests allows you to kill off your monarch), she left behind two sons, Quinn and Gavin.

Quinn's father was Cordelia's royal adviser, Ackerley; and Gavin's father was a warlock introduced in one of the quests (forgot the bloke's name).

I would have loved if Quinn - Cordelia's eldest son - became king and ruled Finnegan's Wake. Unlike his brother who was kind and compassionate, Quinn was evil and haughty. I wish I could have him destroy everything his mother worked hard to establish, have Gavin clean his mistakes and have the two brothers fight to the death over the love of the same woman. (After all, that's what I expected TSM to be about.)

Ah, well. Now, I'm going to make a new kingdom with an evil ruler.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 3:44 PM
My kingdom is called Nevina and is run by a king called Erik, who by the way is a drunkard. The magican of the kingdom is called Eyla, and she've got a legendary trait. Then we have Sara, who is a peterian ^w^ she also have a legendary trait. My grumpy Knight is called Gwyn... oh, Eyla and Gwyn are constantly giving eachother flowers so I belive they like eachother. Then we have the Spy called Georg, who constantly screams at the ocean... well, my blacksmith also likes screaming at the ocean... haven't used the physican or the merchant yet (but I've got them in my kingdom)...
Instructor
#13 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 4:07 PM
My Kingdom is called Tintagel and is ruled by the devoted and eloquent queen Lady Catherine the Great, aka Catherina Beaufoy. Her flaw is gluttony, so she eats a lot between responsabilities. She craves for power and has a close platonic relationship with the (evil) Jacobian priest, who recently converted her. She has no sweetheart or children. Shes all politics.
Forum Resident
#14 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 5:37 PM
My Kingdom's name is Soulpeace(yes, the gem from Sims 3). Because that's what life in the kingdom is about. The Queen is a very kind-hearted woman who cares more about her peoples' wellbeing than her own. And she is doing her best to keep her people happy and secure. There is no religion. And I'm going to keep it that way.

It's my very first kingdom yet. I think it's harder to keep its people happy rather than have a tyrannic monarch making their lives miserable.
Test Subject
#15 Old 16th Jun 2011 at 6:07 AM
My kingdom is called 'The Kingdom of Yucia' and it consists of the Lucky Star characters. The monarch's name is Lady Konata The Great, and Tsukasa is the knight. The main religion of the kingdom is Peteran, and Minami is the priestess of that religion. Patricia is the Jacoban priestess.

Konata isn't a mean person. I forgot what her traits were, but they werent anything mean. She hardly sends anybody to the pit or the stocks, and that's how I like it. She's married to Dimples, but cheated on her with some guy. I wanted her to have a child and unfortunately this game doesn't have adoption or same sex pregnancy > Bummer! Anyway, I like playing her the best.

Tsukasa hardly ever duels. You would expect her to do so more often, since she is knight. I thought it would be funny to make her be the knight, since she acts so wimpy in the Lucky Star anime. Anyway she got married to Brewmistress Joelle. She almost cheated on her with Brian.

I don't have very much fun playing Minami. She's kind of boring, and there aren't very fun things for her to do. I never even really liked her character in the anime. >.> She's also not very polite either, and she's kind of awkward. Since I get bored with her so often I have her flirt with random women (sometimes men). But not anymore because she's married to Starwatcher Joy and I found out that you can buy babies with some cheatcode or something.

My newest is Patricia. She's very adorable, but I haven't played her much. I would like to do so soon.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 16th Jun 2011 at 4:52 PM
Loriena is ruled over by Jarrod the Great. (Jarrod D'Angoleme). He is a licentious fellow (ha!) Still unmarried but courting Dame Margaret. Rosamud the Bard (not hero bard) and Jarrod are having a torrid love affair and she recently moved into the castle. Sir Umberto di Cenci, the knight is a solitary fellow who tooks his duties very seriously. Robyn Locksley the physician is having an unsatisfactory flirtation with Marquis Chadwick and she has been eying the king and Sir Umberto.
Shawn Ogg is a hard working blacksmith who likes to socialize, but doesn't have time for romance. Lars Thorson, the shokeeper married Maid Mollie, a girl half his age. They have one child, a girl named Freya.
Test Subject
#17 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 10:14 AM
My kingdom is named "Reino de Valencia" (Valencia kingdom). I'm the monarch of it and it's a prosper kingdom, healthy, safe and with great ammounts of knowledge. It has low taxes and the citizens are happy.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 6:52 PM
ahh...lovely Valencia of the orange trees. Having a happy kingdom is more difficult than an evil one.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 19th Jun 2011 at 9:45 AM
My current kingdom is named Kingor. Each hero sim is named after one of the kingdoms you can conqur. For example: Xaela of Effenmont (my spy). The only one that is different is my monarch, who is named after my kingdom =D
Field Researcher
#20 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 11:31 PM Last edited by mflaha55 : 22nd Jun 2011 at 12:05 AM.
My original kingdom is the Kingdom of Maesbury ruled by Emperor Duncan Scott. Duncan is a bit on the randy side and has several Romantic Interests, including Bard Bree Harper and Spy Morganna LeMorte, by which he had two children, Crown Prince Oliver Harper-Scott and L'il Spymistress Beatrice Lemorte-Scott. Wanting to bring Effenmont into his sphere of influence, Duncan married the Effenmont princess who had an...um...unfortunate accident and died childless. Duncan later remarried in his Quest for an Heir and had two additional children, Duncan II and Amelia Scott, with his wife Celestria Brumhondel Scott (a.k.a. Maid Celestria).

Maesbury's faith seems to be relatively evenly divided between the three faiths, but the two Priests, Jacoban Cadfael Benedictus and Peteran Jocelyn Dubois, are busily evangelizing converts.

Knight Commander Geoffrey Stoddert keeps the kingdom secure and even found time to settle down with his wife, Constance Slapworthy.

As Sir Geoffrey keeps the Kingdom secure from its enemies, Dr Gillian Payne keeps the Kingdom safe from disease and illlness. She and Wizard Rowland D'Arcane are courting...and it's about time! The two have three children between them, boys Edwin, Major and Byron. Gillian has a daughter, Katie, conceived during a quest while showing Ricky the Patient how to Woohoo (Guess Gillian better review the section on contraception)!

The armory is well stocked by Forgemaster Hugo Steele who married fair Krista the Peasant and has two lovely daughters, Temperance and Pippa.

Last, but not least, Trader Winifred Swindle sees to it that Maesbury enjoys a booming ecomony - as long as there's something in it for her! She had a little fling with Miner Kendrick which resulted in the birth of her son, Willoughby Swindle.

I also have another kingdom, Chimera, using the children of Maesbury as its heros.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 6:14 AM Last edited by AncientSimLover : 3rd Nov 2011 at 8:44 AM.
At the moment i only have one kingdom, it's called
Elmania. My Queen's names is Lady Lattrice The
IIIustrious, And the kingdom is all fantasy inspired. I
mostly make up my own names and stories. Oh,
and the Queen has a daughter, too.

Here are some of my other heroes names:

Princess Celeste.

Spy: Alzera Ziara.

Wizard: Lenne Liara.

Physician: Nimane. (I forgot her last name)

Merchant: Freya Farrington.

Bard: Sierlia. (Forgot her last name, too)

And i still have to add the other heroes.
All the heroes in Elmaina have unique stories
to there lives.

Magic is for good.
But still is misunderstood.
It lives within you.
Use it when you should.
Instructor
#22 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 7:13 AM
The Kingdom I am currently playing (and play the most out of all of them) is called The House of Scaligeri, and it is ruled over by Circe Scaligeri, the 1st Empress of The House of Scaligeri. She was previously the Sorceress for another Kingdom, but fell in love with the Emperor. After a long chase, she finally succeeded in seducing him, and they spent one night together; resulting in pregnancy. Marriage was out of the question, due to the Emperor's Political Marriage to the Effenmont Heir. Heartbroken, she fled her home and sailed away. Consorting with Dark Powers, she forged a new kingdom; The House of Scaligeri.

She named her Youngest Brother, Cicero, the new Sorcerer, Appointed her Father, Giovanni, the Merchant Prince of Tredony, her father's Husband, Keir, the Smith Master of Crafthole, and is estranged from her Mother, the Crone Ghastia; who haunts the land - Forever Barren. Her son, Marco-Antonio Grimaldi, is a mischievous scamp who dreads the day his mother retires, forcing him to take the throne and Marry one of the Effenmont Heirs to cement their vast power over the land like his father before him.

*As of yet, I have not given back stories to any of the other Hero's aside from the Jacoban Priest.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 4:39 PM
My main kingdom at the moment is Carpathia, ruled by Queen Veronika Carpatina. She is vain, entitled, and cruel -- so not a nice person. She is married to her chief knight, Michael Arkovian ... who, btw, killed his uncle (the king of the last kingdom I put him in) in a sword fight. So his cousin, Queen Alys, who inherited the throne, exiled him to the neighboring kingdom of Carpathia after attempting to send him to the Pit. But Michael survived, three times.

These days Michael spends his days killing pirates, while the very pregnant Veronika orders her staff around and generally makes them miserable.
When they're not all over each other like gravy on rice, they're plotting world domination. They're my favorite 'evil' couple so far with the Sims Medieval.

However, there is more to Carpathia than Queen Veronika and Knight-Captain Michael and their daughter, Princess Victoria. The Peteran priestess, Sister Caitlin, is pious and kind. She leads a simple life according to the tenets of her Peteran faith. However, this puts her in direct opposition to the lavish lifestyle and tyrannical ways of the Carpathian crown. The penalty for opposing the Queen is stiff -- it's usually the stocks or the Pit. Or they'll just stare down Knight-Captain Michael's sword.

There is also the Carpathian bard, Quintessa Harper. These days Quintessa spends more time at the court of Queen Veronika than at the tavern. Apparently she is seduced by the lifestyle led by Her Majesty and her court.
#24 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 4:54 PM
basically i have 4 kingdoms:

1. sunset valley (lol)
-cliche as hell, heroes inspired from the arthurian legends (king arthur pendragon, merlin the wizard etc)
-1st king was a douche, spy killed him, then arthur became the new king
-p&n war: neutral, done every quest, even the faction specific ones

2. riverville
-p&n war: on the pirates' side, all my heroes are pirates except the jacoban priest which is a guildsman and the boring priest which is... well boring
-hax: every hero (except the boring priest and the medic) have the combat ability, and every single hero has the commerce ability

3. forgot what it's called, lul
-p&n war: guild's side, all my heroes are guildsmen except, guess who, the boring priest!
-hax: every hero has the commerce ability

4. drakeville, my favorite
-basically everyone here is a spy. they can make potions, eavesdrop etc... and more importantly: wear spy hoods. even the guards. i'm just sorry i couldn't make the guards wear the templar outfit.
-p&n war: neutral, stabbed both pirates and guildsmen in the back several times
-hax: every hero has spy abilities + combat and commerce
-the king is Richard Kriegger (sounds german? good), and he looks like tony stark with a bit of ezio audiore and well... samuel l jackson (only he's white).
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 5:37 PM
The newest kingdom I have created is called Thyrule. It is ruled by Queen Casarea Knoblauch and her sister Margrethe Knoblauch is the wizard. They are all based on Medieval Germanic nobles except for the bard Marcel D'Ancerville is French and looks just like Monsieur Hood in Shrek.
I was playing Gallicia until recently where everyone is related to everyone else on I'm on the third generation ruler. They were all based on medieval French characters the original king was Ricard Daumont.
I think my next kingdom might be Irish, Finn Macuil maybe? Then everyone can have red hair.

Yes it is the clothes that makes the Sim
Page 1 of 2