Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jan 2017 at 6:48 AM
Changing look of every Sim ingame (P&N)
Hello,

is there a mod which chances the look / appearance of every Sims in the game? AFTER creating the sims.

Can't find something which works with Pirates & Nobles.

THANKS and Greetings
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Jan 2017 at 1:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rappeldrache
Hello,

is there a mod which chances the look / appearance of every Sims in the game? AFTER creating the sims.

Can't find something which works with Pirates & Nobles.

THANKS and Greetings

I use Grim's Medieval Core & DeeDawg's Improved Edit In CAS

My Sims 2 Downloads

*Now with Evil Dead & Three Stooges!*
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Jan 2017 at 4:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SlyVenom
I use Grim's Medieval Core & DeeDawg's Improved Edit In CAS

I tried both mods but they dit not work. BUT: After you wrote this answer I tried it again and re-install the both resource and .dll files. And: NOW IT WORK! I made an error at the installation! *shame* I made this here again: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=438344 . It's really very, very helpful!!!

:lovestruc THANKS SOOOOO MUTCH! *HUG* :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 5th Jan 2017 at 1:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rappeldrache
I tried both mods but they dit not work. BUT: After you wrote this answer I tried it again and re-install the both resource and .dll files. And: NOW IT WORK! I made an error at the installation! *shame* I made this here again: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=438344 . It's really very, very helpful!!!

:lovestruc THANKS SOOOOO MUTCH! *HUG* :lovestruc

I'm glad you got it to work, I myself like to change almost everyone to match my kingdoms theme.

My Sims 2 Downloads

*Now with Evil Dead & Three Stooges!*