Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#76 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 9:33 PM
If I were the Sans, I'd leave the kids at home too.

I'm glad Priscill is not the step-monster the kids thought she would be.

I can't blame Brittany's boys for insisting that she get cured.

Poor Purples. It's not looking good for them at all.

I hope Neil is good to Coco; she deserves some happiness.

I enjoy your writing style and sense of humor!
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#77 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 3:48 PM
Oohhh poor purples!

Coco was so sad, I'm glad she found Neil even if he doesn't have any money.

Lovely updates, @awesomechick979 - I'm enjoying reading about your sims! :lovestruc
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#78 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 10:03 PM
Default The Rundown
This is a quick rundown before I’ll be gone for the Holidays and the rest of this month. This will be the last update until next year. I will be lurking around and hopefully catching up on your neighborhoods. But I will not be coming back to this thread (maybe for a quick agree, funny or love). Here are some small highlights that happened in each family and will not be detailed like before.

Pink
*Mason is dating Xoella.
*The Ramos triplets are now in college, and Julian and Takara had baby boy, Jude.
*The first set of the Torres’ twins are in college as well…Victor finally “got some” from Genevieve.
*Yoshiko gave birth to baby girl, Diana…and shortly after (a few minutes after), Christiana gave birth to Laura and Lorenzo, which was a surprise because Adan didn’t look as if he had any “strokes” left (elder). Gene and his little family, thanks to his parents, now have a mansion on the hills. Oh, and Christiana and Yoshiko are cordial.
*Cindy and Selena have decided to give their assets to Selena’s niece, Damita, after she graduates from college.

Orange
*Briana’s children are menaces-all four of them.
*Apparently, the first Garcia household will be getting a mansion next round…and Reina’s pregnant. Oh joy.
*Rafael came into this world to fulfill his destiny to become a Ninja Turtle. Okay so, Emilio is obsessed with the Ninja Turtles (or I couldn't think of a name). Had Rafael been a girl, Emily would have named him Rebeca.
*OH HELL NAW!!! Emi was SUPER PREGNANT and had *gets notebook* … *flips page* …where are their names… …four babies. Moving on!

Yellow
*Lucille and her boys are almost ready to move out.
*Coco died before she even got married (which is okay because she didn’t want to, she just wanted the engagement), Simon kicked Neil out and he moved into the retirement home, and Elijah is a spitting image of his dad.

Green
*Keyota needs to hurry up and go. She took away her great grandson’s birthday cake right before finishing up his age transition! And because of that, Trestan cried about having a horrible party! What kind of evil witch is she??? Bye Keyota!
*The Trainers…they exist.
*sings horrible “remix” of 'Fall Out Boy’s' song Uma Thurman*Uma, Uma, Uma! Kastuo’s little Uma. "Uma Yamada dancin' like Uma Thurman." Seriously, that little girl is the only highlight of this whole family.

White
*Ramaswami…who cares
*I forget the Sans exist. They’re old. Gina went to college and Blade can’t get laid. He tried to kiss his crush, Danica, but Danica was like, “I have a boyfraaaaaaand!” Danica and the family dog, Cocoa, are the only highlights of this family.
*Welp, Lilith is just going to have to make room for four more siblings, Harley, Hope, Holden, and Helena. Ian and Issac freed up some space in the house by getting an education, thank goodness. Forest is dating Felicity. And the Trainers will be living on the hills next time.
*Neo and Noah have gone to college. I’m sure their mom will pop out more kids to fill up space though.

Black
*Yuuna looks cute for a little old lady.

Blue
*Johnsons…UUGGGGHHHHH…done.
*Whitney’s new name is 'Witless.'

Gray
*The grass at Nessa’s house is the only highlight of her family.

RIP Purpley Urpleys. Graveyard #2 coming soon!

Browns
*Both Amon and Dillan are now old and farted out.
*Wilma’s old and farted out. BJ is currently building The High Horse Country Club (real name).
*Peter, William and their cat need to die.
*Lilith and Trenton had baby girl, Rae!
*Kayla went to college. Kas and Akifa are debating whether to move Kayla back in after college (Kayla is now family oriented) or move in Young-Ja, Trestan, Preston and the dogs (since Kas and ‘Kifa adore their grandson).
*Both Young-Ja and Yoshiko are pregnant again.

Also, you may have noticed that the browns will win in the end because everyone has or will eventually have simoleons. So since at the very end of this *very* experimental challenge, I will have my sims wear whatever outfit regardless of keeping up with the color themes, groups, whatever. In the future, I will add a group called 'group neutral' where sims and their families can wear whatever they please once they have about 300,000 or 500,000 maintained in their household family funds. In the future, if I decide to play this challenge again, their will only be red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple. I love pink, I love brown, but this is just too much. Also, have you noticed how the Adas and Trainers are popping out babies like crazy?! It's like half the neighborhood are Adas or Trainers or related to either of the two families, and the other half is everyone else. Crazy! I wonder if they're all going to blend together into one big family? Hmm...Which family (or families) do you think will be around for generation....six? (I think this whole "challenge" will end by gen six).

~*~*~*~*~*~*~Happy Holidays!*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#79 Old 6th Feb 2018 at 7:58 PM
That was a really long break, lol. I started playing again at the beginning of January and not much has happened. There are a lot of teens making friends and dating, Gavin is a hoe because he has two boyfriends (Quincy and Xavier), Zachary caught his son (Quincy) sleeping with his boyfriend (Gavin) on the family couch (ew), and Denise is in jail.

I've also been working on two new challenges, one dealing with zombies and one dealing with government power. Maybe I will share them in the future, but I do want to focus on getting a new computer to handle all of the sim games and more. Happy storytelling!
Field Researcher
#80 Old 7th Feb 2018 at 4:38 AM
What did Denise do???

I hope you will eventually share the two new challenges, but I know what a difference a good computer makes so I don't blame you for working on that first.

Page 4 of 4