Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jan 2019 at 11:54 PM
Default Can you sort by popularity or downloads?
Is there a way to view or sort by popular files? I can only see sorting in chronological order..I want to see what files everyone loves the most!
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 12th Jan 2019 at 2:05 PM
There’s no way to sort by the amount of downloads, primarily because it’s added up per file attached, so for example an upload with 5 files, each with 200 downloads has the same overall download amount as a 1 file with 1000 downloads. I don’t currently store average downloads per file or any other kind of ranking in the database.

To see what’s popular at the moment you can look at the homepage and see the last few trending, but it doesn’t go beyond that since it’s quite computationally expensive to calculate, given the amount of uploads here.

I do agree that having an option to see what’s popular would be good and I’ll add it to the backlog.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th Jul 2022 at 4:11 PM
Any word on a way to see/sort by what's popular?
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#4 Old 4th Jul 2022 at 4:50 PM
Yup, this has been a feature for a while now. Just look at the relevant game in the navbar to find the Popular option.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.