Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th May 2019 at 8:59 PM
Default A mod that helps poor Sims families.
I want to start a new Legacy challenge and I want all those mods about more money in fees and blahblahblah, but if you think about it, the beginning will be IMPOSSIBLE and the founder would most likely die five Sim days after. So I saw a while ago a mod that helps you with that (I think it gives you money as long as you improve skills or something) but I can't recall what the name was. Could someone please tell me what was its name? Or a mod that is similar? I already have the "begging for money" mod but I don't think it's enough.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 20th May 2019 at 10:44 PM
Nevermind. Found it! It was the Social Welfare mod. :D
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 21st May 2019 at 12:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Matotty
Nevermind. Found it! It was the Social Welfare mod. :D

If you want the amount to be a little less (sims with kids can get rich doing nothing on the original) it was recently tweaked by HL on this board. Might be over the page now.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Theorist
#4 Old 21st May 2019 at 12:54 AM
It was back a few more pages.... here it is.. HL's welfare mod fix
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st May 2019 at 4:04 AM
This is even more useful for my gameplay! Thanks a lot @CaliBrat and @joandsarah77. You guys rock