Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

NCI - Wolverine (Generic Uniform #4)

by d_dgjdhh Posted 2nd Apr 2017 at 6:38 AM - Updated 26th Jul 2020 at 9:52 PM by d_dgjdhh

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Apr 2017 at 9:04 AM
I LOVE this new look! Please make a Yellow and Tan Uniform for Wolverine, it my favorite!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Apr 2017 at 10:56 PM
Wow! Blown away!
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 8:17 PM
I can't get the head mask to show up. Does it need a mesh?

Thank you.
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Apr 2017 at 1:31 AM
@soulblazer

Yes...yes there was supposed to be a mesh for the head mask accessory. I seem to have forgotten to include it. Thanks for pointing it out. Now it should be fine for everyone else.

Check out my latest version of Superman's Classic Uniform for The Sims 2.
See what images I have posted on DeviantArt as well related to The Sims 2 and designs.
Also check out My Website to see my superhero uniform creations for The Sims 2. THANKS!!!
Test Subject
#6 Old 1st Nov 2017 at 5:13 PM
Are you able to make TS3 version?
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Nov 2017 at 12:22 AM
Hi there. Sorry, I don't have The Sims 3. I won't be able to.

Check out my latest version of Superman's Classic Uniform for The Sims 2.
See what images I have posted on DeviantArt as well related to The Sims 2 and designs.
Also check out My Website to see my superhero uniform creations for The Sims 2. THANKS!!!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 5:22 PM

Can you make this one please, this has to be one of my favorite outfit of Wolverine