Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Mar 2019 at 4:49 PM
Default Donation Question
My donation for the month of March as been processed and paid for. My question is about the card I use to make donations with; it is going to expire next month.

In the event that the bank sends me a new card with a new number, do the payments still go through regardless or will I have to go through the sign up process again? It isn't a big deal if it's the later, but as soon as my new card comes up, I'll be updating my PayPal info.

Thanks in advance.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 31st Jul 2019 at 7:12 PM
Hello! Sorry you didn't receive a response earlier.

For any issues with card-number changes, you would want to contact Paypal directly, because how they handle it would hold, whether for MTS or for any other recurring subscriptions you have that use Paypal as a form of payment.

But more important, if you promptly updated your Paypal account with the new card's number, then it sounds like you ensured on your own that there would no problem. Thank you!

*Ongoing TS2 informational projects (come on by to contribute, get info, or spectate!): (1) the SimPE Preservation Project and (2) Conflict Tracking for the 3t2 Traits Project Mods
*Need a Pescado mod? Use his hack directory: in the first post, find the link for your latest EP, then go in hacks/
Forum Resident
#3 Old 31st Jul 2019 at 7:13 PM
Changed thread category to Solved/Answered