Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th May 2019 at 7:38 PM Last edited by GabyPurpleB : 8th May 2019 at 8:11 PM.
Default Mod to remove "I know I have other responsabilities but I just can't leave my little ones home alone."
I used inteen for making Angela and Dustin get pregnant and move out while they were teens, but now every time I tell him to go to school or work he says "I know I have other responsibilities but I just can't leave my little ones home alone." when Angela is staying at home, I don't know what to do he will get bad grades and get fired from is job. I also want this to help other families whose parents don't wanna go to work because of their little ones even tho there's someone else to care for the kids
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 8th May 2019 at 8:10 PM
Nvm, From-The-Ashes on reddit send me a link for one: http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/showthread.php?tid=3005 if anyone else is interested to remove this annoying "Feature" wherever you wanna call it
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 19th May 2019 at 7:38 AM
Thanks for this. Happens all the time when the nanny doesn't show up.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 20th May 2019 at 9:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GabyPurpleB
... he will get bad grades and get fired from is job. . .
In general, if I want teens (or indeed some children) to stay home from school without losing grades, I use the Simlogical School Changer to enrol them in Simlogical Flexi-School. The school 'bus stops coming and their grades stay unchanged. Download both items here!

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.