Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 14th Jul 2012 at 11:13 PM
What no Sims3 creations for Thrones characters? Guess I'll have to go create my own, sigh. I figured for sure someone would have a few families created!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 10:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Misanthrope

I got some shots of Jaime and Cersei. They don't look much like the show characters hah.

This is so sweet. Well perhaps not like the show's characters, but having read the books, they are ok with me.

I've read all the GoT books out so far. My favourite characters are Arya, Tyrion(that man makes me laugh all the time), Jaime(I loathed him in the first book, but he is becoming bearable), and Brienne of Tarth.

I hate Lysa Arryn, Catelyn(Errrghhh), Jon(just a bit) and Sansa(Can't she just get some more nerves???)
Test Subject
#28 Old 30th Sep 2012 at 7:36 AM
Awesome Series...Have watched the full series online which is much interesting show have never seen.......
Test Subject
#29 Old 3rd Nov 2012 at 7:52 PM
I've read all the books (and am on my second re-read now - seriously, you pick something new up every time), and keep rewatching the TV show with my family members as they start picking it up one by one. It's contagious, I'm afraid.

But yeah...favourite character for me is Theon Greyjoy. Sorry, I'm not sorry. He's a complete and utter herpaderp jerk who fails at life, but I genuinely feel sympathetic towards him and he really just needs a break. And by break I mean someone should kill him quickly and cleanly so nothing else can happen to him, and he can't mess anything else up.

ANYWAY.

Other favourites are Bran, Cersei, Jaime, Jorah, Asha/Yara and Tyrion. Arya, Jon, Robb and Dany I used to love but...eh...they wore off on me eventually.

Quote: Originally posted by Wembeley
What no Sims3 creations for Thrones characters? Guess I'll have to go create my own, sigh. I figured for sure someone would have a few families created!

I'm disappointed too! D: I keep checking in but nothing new seems to have happened! I keep attempting to make the characters too, based off a blend of how I pictured them from book descriptions and what their actors look like (The Greyjoys and the Starks need major tweaking for me. MAJOR.) but they just keep coming out looking so scary I have to delete them before they some how wind up in my game and terrorise me.
Test Subject
#30 Old 7th Nov 2012 at 5:07 PM Last edited by Simina : 7th Nov 2012 at 5:43 PM.
I'm slowly reading the books, I downloaded the full set as a single book, onto my ipad, but I keep spending my reading time, on Sim sites lol. That will teach me to go digital. I'm about 1/2 way though.

I've watched all of season 1. Tyrion is probably my favorite character. His sarcasm is priceless. 2nd would be Arya.
Test Subject
#31 Old 30th Mar 2013 at 10:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Wembeley

I've created Daenerys Targaryen. The idea is to start a legacy with her. ^^ You can find the story here:

http://gaviooota.net23.net/
Instructor
#32 Old 30th Mar 2013 at 10:50 PM
Terrific show. Looking forward to the season premiere tomorrow though, for me, it's a double edge sword. The Walking Dead is ending for the season and GOT is starting.

Each character brings something to the table in this series whether you love them or love to hate them. They all seem tailor made for their roles and it's hard for me to ever imagine them being someone else. Cersei, Sansa and Joffrey drive me insane and that is a testament to the actors doing a fantastic job of pulling that off. I really like Arya, Jon, Bran, Daenerys, Tyrion and even Jaime.

I read the first book, but that was all. I have read recaps of the others online so I'm a bit spoiled.

The first season is difficult for me to watch over simply because of what Joffrey and his mother did about the wolf and it was a shame to see Eddard exit so early, but I knew it was coming. Regardless, it was still amazing.

Can't wait till tomorrow!
Alchemist
#33 Old 30th Mar 2013 at 11:20 PM
I've just started watching it, so it'll take some time until I'm up to date, but I love this show so much, it's not even healthy anymore. My favourites are Jon, Tyrion, Khal Drogo (I know he dies), Cersei, Arya and Daenerys. Haven't read the books and I'm not planning to, I wouldn't have the patience to read such long books.

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Mad Poster
#34 Old 1st Apr 2013 at 7:52 PM
When the credits rolled, I was surprised an hour had gone by.
I was expecting that Joffrey would be tormenting Margaery now, but it seemed like he liked her.
Instructor
#35 Old 1st Apr 2013 at 9:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RoseCity
When the credits rolled, I was surprised an hour had gone by.

I did the same thing - it went so fast, I was just really getting into it.

I so much want Tyrion to get away from his family. I feel bad for him. His sister, father and nephew just walk all over him. I love it when he snaps back with a sarcastic comment but you could see the hurt all over his face after speaking with his father last night. There just seems to be no pleasing them - at least not where he is concerned.

I loved seeing Daenerys and her dragons and, of course, I adore Ser Jorah. Seeing him is always a pleasure.

Can't wait to see Jaime again. He such a jerk, it's fun watching his character.

Always look forward to this show week after week.
Mad Poster
#36 Old 2nd Apr 2013 at 2:17 AM
Re Tyrion: Tywin said that Tyrion killed his mother when he was born, then 5 seconds later he said something like 'if you are my son.' So within a minute he blamed Tyrion that his wife was dead and then implied that said wife was an adulteress. Tywin isn't going to win the logic prize.
I read somewhere that Peter Dinklage and Lena Headey have a close relationship on the set, so I try to remember that when she's trying to kill him in the story.
I'm looking forward to seeing the Jaime storyline again - he's my favorite psychopath (or is he a nihilist?) I wonder how Brienne can possibly accomplish the exchange of prisoners.
Top Secret Researcher
#37 Old 4th Apr 2013 at 9:34 AM
I love game of thrones but I have never tried to create sims insprired by it.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
The other one
#38 Old 4th Apr 2013 at 10:08 AM Last edited by missroxor : 4th Apr 2013 at 10:22 AM.
Have you watched the TV series or read the books? Only the tv series.
Who is your favorite character? there are a lot of awesome characters but I'm gonna have to go with the obvious; Tyrion Lannister <3 Arya Stark too.
what is you favorite scene? Erm... I've got the new series set to record but not watched and last season was far too far away to remember, lol. I did love the final scenes of last season for the pure WTF?! factor.
who you hate more? Again, probably going with the crowd here but Joffrey, Cersei, Petyr Baelish... oh the list goes on. Also Sansa Stark. Sure, I was starting to feel sorry for her for a while there but I just can't stand her!

Today I was in the park and I went to check something online and I was given the choice to connect to a network called, "Winter is coming". My first thought was, "but it's April...and we live in Nevada with year round sunshine?!"... then the penny dropped
Field Researcher
#39 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 6:51 AM
If you're a GOT fan, you might want to check out the youtube parody "School of Thrones". It's set in high school, based on who will be Prom King... kinda cute.

My favorite is Arya cuz when everything goes to hell, she just dusts herself off and keeps on truckin. Not necessarily in the right direction, but she keeps going.
Least favorite is Catelyn cuz she knows EVERYTHING.... and it's all wrong. Every decision she has insisted on winds up screwing everyone around her.

I think my favorite aspect of the books is that you eventually get the backstory for the characters and some of the ones I despised at first, I now find sympathetic. Cersei, Jamie, Samwell, and the Hound are prime examples. I still want to slap Sansa silly though. And Jon truly does know nothing.
Page 2 of 2