Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#51 Old 2nd Sep 2017 at 8:25 PM
I think I like torturing myself with Crumplebottom. That walking stick amuses me

This might help you when making predictions...the prediction was guessing 4 teams that would make it to generation 5, right? I mean I could go back and read what I've posted but will probably forget:

Red, Yellow, and Purple are relying on one couple each to have at least 3-5 children. I say 3-5 children because you never know what aspirations they will end up with. It is up to Priscilla (red) to get married and have children, Simon and Claire (yellow) need to have 3 more kids, and Eli and Eun-Yeong (purple) needs to have 4 and get married. Chloe and Wilma (purple) did get married to each other and adopted a bigfoot, but I doubt they will want to adopt any children.

Pink and Black are doing fine as far as kids go. Hopefully, neither team pulls a "Green Team."

The Greens were doing fine with 11-15 kids one round during the 2nd gen count, buuuuut thanks to deaths, tarnished relationships, and friendships with Liona and Amon, Greens aren't doing so hot. Right now they have a total of only six kids for the 3rd gen. That's pathetic compared to the 2nd gens numbers. I'm shocked Peter and William do not want to adopt. I was so sure Peter, being a family sim and knowledge sim, would want to. William must've gotten into his head...

Orange and Purples are the youngest teams. Eli and his twin sister, Emily, (purps) are still in college about to graduate. Emilio and his twin sis, Emi, (oranges) just went to college. There is still plenty of time for both groups to settle down and make babehs!

Whites are doing surprisingly well with 3 children total. Unfortunately, I do believe Amon and Dillan will never marry, and they will be moving into a mansion, joining the brown team. That means Amon will no longer have the power to befriend and get people to join the White Team. Everyone he has befriended will still wear white, but Amon will lose his power and wear something brown...and throw money in the air, ayyeeee!

Blue and Grey can die off. Nobody cares about them. I sure in the hell don't.

Red is my favorite color too, and I do hope Reds and Purps make it as well!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#52 Old 3rd Sep 2017 at 12:50 AM
Mrs. Crumplebottom makes me laugh, so I leave her in my game, too.

C'mon Greens, get your stuff together!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#53 Old 4th Sep 2017 at 9:36 PM
Default Bleeding Out For Love
Priscilla called Harrison right after work to check up on him and to announce her promotion as Mayor of another town. The words just spilled out of her, "Do you want to go on a date with me?" That was not her intention to ask her bff out, especially, since his wife recently passed away. To her surprise, Harrison enthusiastically said yes. He was going a little bit stir crazy taking care of his children alone. The chemistry between them instantly clicked. As soon as they slow danced and fell in love, they wanted to get engaged to each other. Priscilla, once again with her bold personality, asked him to become her boyfriend. He of course said yes. Now, it is up to him to build up the courage to get on one knee.

S/N: Uhh...for those of you making predictions and wanting reds to make it to the fifth generation (like I secretly did), red team is in trouble. I've already change Priscilla's outfits to sport the color black, and I've packed her belongings away in her inventory. It's all up to Lilith IF Trenton, her boyfriend, does not ask her to marry him.
Top Secret Researcher
#54 Old 5th Sep 2017 at 3:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by awesomechick979
Priscilla called Harrison right after work to check up on him and to announce her promotion as Mayor of another town. The words just spilled out of her, "Do you want to go on a date with me?" That was not her intention to ask her bff out, especially, since his wife recently passed away. To her surprise, Harrison enthusiastically said yes. He was going a little bit stir crazy taking care of his children alone. The chemistry between them instantly clicked. As soon as they slow danced and fell in love, they wanted to get engaged to each other. Priscilla, once again with her bold personality, asked him to become her boyfriend. He of course said yes. Now, it is up to him to build up the courage to get on one knee.

S/N: Uhh...for those of you making predictions and wanting reds to make it to the fifth generation (like I secretly did), red team is in trouble. I've already change Priscilla's outfits to sport the color black, and I've packed her belongings away in her inventory. It's all up to Lilith IF Trenton, her boyfriend, does not ask her to marry him.

Me I would consider having her ask him to be married, if he doesn't ask her.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#55 Old 5th Sep 2017 at 8:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lordtyger9
Me I would consider having her ask him to be married, if he doesn't ask her.

That's what I wanted to do, but I'm done playing with her for this round. Plus, she's grieving because both of her dogs died at the same time while she was at work. I think it would have been pretty tough for her to propose to him at that time. It's alright, though. They will soon be happily married, except, I think Priscilla will be an evil stepmom, at least to Anya, because she's mean. Will Lilith become an evil step sister as well? She's mean like her mama!

Speaking of sisters, Liona is something awful. I thought for sure Li-Li would hoe around town and maybe have another baby outside of her marriage by some rando. But nope! Matthew Hart had other plans and made sure to give her quads on top of the two sons (Camden and Mason) she already had. There names are Gabriel, Grayson, Gavin, and Genevieve. I feel so bad for Camden because I really want him to live with his mom now and hangout with his mom and stepdad before going to college. And Liona is pregnant again. I need the extra set of hands to take care of these babies. Poor little Cammie-Cam. He went from a full house to an even fuller house. Dude can't catch a break! At least I've built a little guest house for him in the back yard so he can escape from his whining siblings.
Forum Resident
#56 Old 6th Sep 2017 at 4:22 AM
Pink and Black are doing fine as far as kids go. Hopefully, neither team pulls a "Green Team."

The Greens were doing fine with 11-15 kids one round during the 2nd gen count, buuuuut thanks to deaths, tarnished relationships, and friendships with Liona and Amon, Greens aren't doing so hot. Right now they have a total of only six kids for the 3rd gen. That's pathetic compared to the 2nd gens numbers. I'm shocked Peter and William do not want to adopt. I was so sure Peter, being a family sim and knowledge sim, would want to. William must've gotten into his head...

I think that was my fault. :-(
Quote: Originally posted by SIMelissa
Interesting challenge. My favorite colors are red and purple, but it appears pink is in the lead.
My prediction? I'm going against the odds. I'm gonna say GREEN!

My son says I'm a jinx. I pick a line at Walmart or the grocery store and, never fails, the people ahead of me have an issue and things grind to a halt. I'm still standing in line while I watch people at the checkstands on either side of me go through without a problem.

So many things to learn; so few brain cells to process the info needed to learn things!
Shipwreck Island
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#57 Old 6th Sep 2017 at 7:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SIMelissa
I think that was my fault. :-(

My son says I'm a jinx. I pick a line at Walmart or the grocery store and, never fails, the people ahead of me have an issue and things grind to a halt. I'm still standing in line while I watch people at the checkstands on either side of me go through without a problem.

lol. You're not a jinx! The same thing happens to me too while standing in line to check out. Last time I went to Wal-Mart, my mom almost got into it with an employee, we were waiting for so long. I spoke the red team's extinction into existence a while back because I saw Liona creating the pink team, I knew William and Peter were going to be together, plus, Peter is content with not being the head of the household. He just wants to please his man. I knew Li-Li would make a bunch of friends and would more than likely befriend Selena and Sebastian. Priscilla was a little bit of a toss up, but I'm so glad she's marrying Harrison. Yellows, Whites, and the Purples might meet the same fate, although, they're still having children. The Douglas' and Torres' had many opportunities to have more children even with the elixir of life! I'm very content (even a little thrilled) to lose the red team. This is a blessing! Somebodies gotta go! Less teams=mo' betta!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#58 Old 6th Sep 2017 at 7:52 PM Last edited by awesomechick979 : 6th Sep 2017 at 8:10 PM.
Default "That's foul"
Shou invited his friends and family over for a birthday party (transitioning into an elder). Before getting into the "foul play," let's back up to the last birthday party.

It was Andrea, Axel, and Akira's birthday and during the festivities, Matthew and Liona were caught woohooing in the hot tub. People there turned a blind eye (if they weren't blind, they are now!) to the married couple woohooing in Shou's wife's hot tub mainly because both Shou and Liona were married. And Liona was, at least, with Matthew

Fast forward to Shou's birthday, Liona was invited, but Matthew was not because Shou did not feel obligate to invite someone who wasn't one of his friends. He only invited Matthew to his sons' and daughter's parties because he was sort of like family.

While changing outfits, Liona, still Shou's lover, and his brother got into the hot tub and woohooed. Nobody freaked out about Liona and Katsuo cheating. Shou was busy flirting with his wife to even give a darn. But the whole situation was still foul. Why would a pregnant women sleep with another married man? Why would she sleep with her first lover's brother. Understandably, both Katsuo and Liona are hoes, but it's too close for comfort. Liona was probably getting back at Shou for rejecting her flirtatious attempts and said, "F-it! I'll get my lusty fill by sleeping with your brother!" And it feels wrong. It's just foul-foul on many levels.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#59 Old 29th Sep 2017 at 11:01 PM
Hi all! It's been a while since I've last updated. To be honest, nothing too serious has been going on with my sims, unless you want me to include births, deaths and marriages.

So, I've made a mistake when calculating each group. I forgot that Amon, before he became rich and moved to the brown team (yes he did. Good job, Amon!), befriended Harrison and Brittany. To make things easier for me, both Harrison and Brittany's children are apart of the white team as well. I like it when households are one color. Also, Amon befriended this townie and her husband. So now the Ramswamis (?) have Amon and Dillan's old home. Anyway, here is the latest calculation of each group from the last round, round 12:

2nd gen: reds-0, pinks-10, oranges-7, yellows-3, greens-8, whites-10, blacks-2, blues-4, greys-2, purples-3, browns-5; total of the second generation-54

3rd gen: reds-one college bound (CB) sim that is a female-spoiler alert, it's Lilith. Yep, Lilith is the only one left on the red team for now.
Pinks: 2 pregnant (prego) sims, 4 infants, 1 toddler, 3 children, 6 teens, and 2 CB sims. There are 6 girls and 10 boys making for a total of 16 so far.
Oranges: One prego sim, one infant, and one toddler. The toddler is a boy and the infant is a girl. The total for this team is 2.
Yellows: There are only 2 children a boy and a girl. Unfortunately, Claire is severely glitched, and the yellow team is heavily riding on her to have more children. Her aging is stuck and she cannot have children because of this. The game thinks that she is to have a birthday party the next day, and her age meter does not move. I'm still trying to fix her, but if I cannot, I will immediately age her to an elder once her husband ages to an elder on his own. See, Denise (lucifer) not only cursed herself but her sister as well. Ughgghghghgh.
Greens: 2 toddlerz, 1 teen, and 3 CB sims. There are 2 girls and 4 boys making a total of 6.
Whites: 1 infant, 3 children, 6 teens; 3 girls and 7 boys for a total of 10
Blacks: 1 CB sims that is Young-Ja.
Blues: 1 prego sim, and 1 child that is a female making the total 1
Grays: Vanessa (beelzebub) is pregnant. shame. And her son is a toddler making the total for the grays one.
Purples: The purps only have Yoshiko to rely on for now.
Browns: They don't want no dun kidses. Heck, that's how they became rich in the first place! Am I right?
3rd gen total: 41 so far.

I almost forgot about my predictions for which four teams will make it to the 5th gen. They're the pinks and whites based on the numbers of the 3rd gen. I mean seriously, look at the pinks...I fear Liona will end up having twins or quads next time I go to play with her. She already had quads! Matthew said, "You're not gonna hoe around on me! I'ma tie you down with children!" And that he did.............help me! And I also see browns and blacks making it because they are recurring teams, meaning they never really go away. Deaths and bad relationships will happen, and my sims inherit a lot of cash and furniture from family and friends. Soo....

I am done doing charts for the 3rd gen. The next time I do them will be for the fourth gen. Now, which 4 teams do you think will NOT make it to the 5th gen?
Top Secret Researcher
#60 Old 30th Sep 2017 at 5:04 AM
Hi all! It's been a while since I've last updated. To be honest, nothing too serious has been going on with my sims, unless you want me to include births, deaths and marriages.

So, I've made a mistake when calculating each group. I forgot that Amon, before he became rich and moved to the brown team (yes he did. Good job, Amon!), befriended Harrison and Brittany. To make things easier for me, both Harrison and Brittany's children are apart of the white team as well. I like it when households are one color. Also, Amon befriended this townie and her husband. So now the Ramswamis (?) have Amon and Dillan's old home. Anyway, here is the latest calculation of each group from the last round, round 12:

2nd gen: reds-0, pinks-10, oranges-7, yellows-3, greens-8, whites-10, blacks-2, blues-4, greys-2, purples-3, browns-5; total of the second generation-54

3rd gen: reds-one college bound (CB) sim that is a female-spoiler alert, it's Lilith. Yep, Lilith is the only one left on the red team for now.
Pinks: 2 pregnant (prego) sims, 4 infants, 1 toddler, 3 children, 6 teens, and 2 CB sims. There are 6 girls and 10 boys making for a total of 16 so far.
Oranges: One prego sim, one infant, and one toddler. The toddler is a boy and the infant is a girl. The total for this team is 2.
Yellows: There are only 2 children a boy and a girl. Unfortunately, Claire is severely glitched, and the yellow team is heavily riding on her to have more children. Her aging is stuck and she cannot have children because of this. The game thinks that she is to have a birthday party the next day, and her age meter does not move. I'm still trying to fix her, but if I cannot, I will immediately age her to an elder once her husband ages to an elder on his own. See, Denise (lucifer) not only cursed herself but her sister as well. Ughgghghghgh.
Greens: 2 toddlerz, 1 teen, and 3 CB sims. There are 2 girls and 4 boys making a total of 6.
Whites: 1 infant, 3 children, 6 teens; 3 girls and 7 boys for a total of 10
Blacks: 1 CB sims that is Young-Ja.
Blues: 1 prego sim, and 1 child that is a female making the total 1
Grays: Vanessa (beelzebub) is pregnant. shame. And her son is a toddler making the total for the grays one.
Purples: The purps only have Yoshiko to rely on for now.
Browns: They don't want no dun kidses. Heck, that's how they became rich in the first place! Am I right?
3rd gen total: 41 so far.

I almost forgot about my predictions for which four teams will make it to the 5th gen. They're the pinks and whites based on the numbers of the 3rd gen. I mean seriously, look at the pinks...I fear Liona will end up having twins or quads next time I go to play with her. She already had quads! Matthew said, "You're not gonna hoe around on me! I'ma tie you down with children!" And that he did.............help me! And I also see browns and blacks making it because they are recurring teams, meaning they never really go away. Deaths and bad relationships will happen, and my sims inherit a lot of cash and furniture from family and friends. Soo....

I am done doing charts for the 3rd gen. The next time I do them will be for the fourth gen. Now, which 4 teams do you think will NOT make it to the 5th gen?

reds
Yellows
Grays
Blacks

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#61 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 8:51 PM
Whew! Life! I was going to do an update last month but...lyfe stuffs got in the way. So here's what happened so far:

The only elders alive (so far) from the first generation are Coco, Neil (Neil is a part of the 1st gen because he married Nona; never created him-Maxis creation. You’ll find out who this awful sim is), and Keyota. I’m pretty sure Key will be the last one to die. She might even outlive Shou.

I will be doing updates for each family because people moved, you might not remember each simmie and I can barely recall each of my sims since it has been a long time since I've played. It will be a nice little refresher for all!

Oh, and RIP Red Team.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#62 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 8:54 PM
Default Pinks
Harts
Cheaper-by-the-half-dozen are surprisingly managing all household duties while keeping composure. Liona and Matt are hopefully done having children (plz let them be done!). Camden is looking forward to going to college with his girlfriend, Anya. Once Camden moves out, Mason will finally have some independence from the quads, Grayson, Gavin, Genevieve, and Gabriel, and the youngest, Evangeline, once he reaches his teen years and move into the small guesthouse. At least Evangeline is the only toddler in the house and there are not four of them crawling around. What a nightmare that was!

Ramos
While Camden is moving to college, Julian has returned from university to lay claim as the “rightful heir” of his father’s home. But Shou is not dead just yet! There are a few grey hairs, heck, all grey hairs on his head, but he is still alive a kickin! Sofia hasn’t aged a day and is still looking fierce! The triplets, Andrea, Akira, and Axel are preparing the rest of their teenage years for a higher education while also finding romance (mainly with Andrea and Akira). Julian surprised everyone when he came back from his date with Takara and announced they were engaged! And she moved in! And is acting like a total diva! Hopefully, Takara and Sofia will be able to get along.

Torres
All the kids in the house are grown! Well, almost. All daughters shockingly have lost their v-card with their boyfriends/love interests. Both Valencia and Danica swoon over and gush about their boyfriends Ian (Valencia) and Issac (Danica). Damita is taking a more chilled, laid-back approach with Akira and isn’t rushing into a relationship any time soon. Both Afina and Sebastian would love to have more children and have been trying. Unfortunately, Sebastian and his “soldiers” have gotten old...and confused. The Golden Girls have more life than this. With Victor, well Victor is trying to “work his magic” on Andrea, but with no game, it’s kind of tough…and perhaps too late?

Ada
Welcome to the sim world Beverly! Christiana and Adan are proud parents once again, and Juliana recently had a birthday. The spunky child with flowers decorated in her hair is gaining the warm attention of her classmates. Gene was going to take Juliana and his girlfriend, Yoshiko, on an island adventure, but Juliana had school so he took Yoshiko instead. This. Chick. Would. Not. Eat. Perhaps it was because she was purposely starving herself in order to get a ring? Bingo! Gene and Yoshiko got hitched on the beach and immediately became pregnant. When Christiana realized she miss her son’s wedding, Yoshiko had moved in, she was pregnant, and Yoshiko moved in (yes, it needs to be said twice), she nearly passed out. There could be some tension between the two women since Yoshiko was thrilled to have “married a rich sim” and said that the Ada house was too small for the young couple and their unborn child. What she said felt like and insult to Christiana-almost as if Yoshiko only wanted Gene for his money (which is not true) and that she was too good for their home. Adan, however, is ecstatic to be a granddad.

Durham
Cindy and Selena are enjoying their (literal) rich life and their two dogs, Jackson and Kale. Now that the ladies are “golden girls,” the two have decided to pass on their home to one of their nieces or nephews once they have befriended them. It’s just so that they won’t have to go through multiple housing loopholes (or because building a sims house takes too much time and effort #laziness).
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#63 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 9:03 PM
Default Oranges (mmm, oranges)
Boldwick
Like Liona, poor Briana finds it very difficult to “thot and bop” up and down the sim streets. Luckily, Briana only had three boys, the last two are twins-Omarion, Kenneth, and Kendrick. Her husband, Abije-Applesauce, is the only one supporting the family and working his way up in the culinary career…if he’s not scratching his butt on the couch.

Garcia
Reina (ughghgghgghh) shockingly got hitched right before her dad (and possibly mom?) died (from old age) to her college sweetheart, Clay. Well, no, Clay and Reina weren’t really college sweethearts but they did however meet each other at college. And when Reina was alone one night and tired from working as a Massage Therapist, she decided to call up some rando for a date. No one, no one, expected her to have a husband and little girl name Carina. This annoying, basic chick got more game than me. *cries* Prayers for Clay and Carina.

Garcia
…And they multiply. Ughgughgughgugguh! It was predicted that Emilio and Emily would get married. Unexpectedly, Emilio, the player like his daddy, wanted to settled down and marry his longtime girlfriend first. Why at the wedding did his twin sister try to out shine his and Emily’s marriage by marrying Randy? They’re even outshining them in this catchup paragraph!

London
Emi is pregnant. Okay no, let’s back up. When they were teenagers, Emi asked her boyfriend and parents if he could move in since he was a “Maxis Orphan.” Of course they said yes, and they ended up at the same college and graduated. Fast forward, after Emi got a makeover and was “feeling herself,” she kind of became a little bit of a diva. Not as much as Emily with her dramatic attitude getting into literal fights with sweet, sweet Claire. She STOLE the shine away from her twin brother and his new wife by doing an unplanned double wedding. And why were they all, all four, in the same limo trying for babies?! And WHY is this demon pregnant?!?! AND BROKE!!! All house and no furniture! Maybe that’s what she gets for taking away Emilio and Emily’s big day? Now her baby has to sleep on the floor! Hahaha!
Top Secret Researcher
#64 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 1:24 AM
@awesomechick979

OK so we have plenty of Pinks and Oranges it looks like. Red are kaput. Any other colours left?

Field Researcher
#65 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 4:32 PM
Since it's my favorite color, I'm hoping the Greens are still hanging in there!

Nice recap, and I had to laugh at your glee at the London's situation and the baby having to sleep on the floor in some kind of divine retribution for the mama's bad behavior.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#66 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 8:17 PM
Oh! I forgot to do my prediction on which teams will not make it-yellows, greens, purples, and grey. Okay, that's out of the way!

Colors left are pinks, oranges, yellows, greens, whites, blacks, blues, gray, purple, and browns. The cool thing I did for the red teams houses was making them look condemned. That little area is now "the ghetto haunted area."

@Cher64 I don't think green will make it, and I think they are down by 2 houses? You have the Ada household, the Castell's abandoned house, the Connor's abandoned house, the Trainers and the Yamadas. And I do believe the Yamada's will be moving out if not this round then next. Everybody's getting rich-richer than Richie Rich rich. The whole neighborhood should be brown by round 30 or so.

Unless...the pinks or whites out breed the brown team. I mean, just look at Liona's household-all kids and no money to put towards a mansion. Her money will be stretched thin to all 60 of her kids. I had high hopes for her. She was going to sleep with every male in her world and maybe sleep with Sofia too. Poor Li-Li.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#67 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 8:24 PM
Default Yellow and Green
Durham
Similar to her sister, Lucille did not set out to have any children, not even fur babies. She loves discovering new love to keep her warm at night. One guy in particular she’s so in love with is Jim from Twikkii Island. Jim and Lucille are so caught up in each other, Jim is willing to fly on a plane just for a booty call. As soon as Lucille calls, he’s on the plane. Too bad he did not bring any protection. 9 months later, Lucille’s fear came true when she had Micah and Milo. It’s such a shame too because she was getting ready to move into her on mansion on the hills. She’ll have to wait until the boys start school to move so there will be less hassle. She had BABIES!!!

Hernandez
Hallelujah! Claire is no longer “ill,” and had her third child, Elijah. Will she have any more now that Simon is growing old? He’s not quite at the golden age yet, but making more children is getting difficult. Felix and Felicity are now in high school, and young Felix got himself a girlfriend in “wild girl,” Gina. Coco is still alive and kicking…and wants a second engagement. And she made sure that her new found love cheated on his current wife who’s getting ready to die…more on that later!

Ada
After moving back from college, Trestan and Young-Ja were the first ones to tie the knot and move into his parents’ home. In about a year, the young couple gave birth to Preston. Akifa bragged all throughout the neighborhood how she was a single mother and raised the triplets to be successful. Keyota did the same with her quads, but she was more subtle...and less loud. Unfortunately, Akifa, Kayla and Kas didn’t stay long with their grandson/nephew and moved into a mansion. Keyota wanted to stay behind to watch over her great-grand. She really didn’t have a choice since Akifa said that her “old ass” couldn’t come with them. But it’s nice that Keyota stayed behind because both Trestan and Young-Ja are unemployed and are broke af. They need that pension money, honey.

Trainer
Hailey and Zachary just got back from their trip from the Far East with their one and only son, Quincy. Zachary is trying to save up for his very own mansion on the hills, and would love for his wife to get a job. But since Hailey wears the pants, err dress, in the family, there is no way Zach can win this argument with her. So he has to be content with the idea of giving his investments over to Quincy so he can have a mansion.

Yamada
Here is another family that is so close to enjoying the rich lifestyle. Both Wendy and Katsuo work day in and day out trying to save up money to live in the same neighbor as his daughter and Wendy’s siblings. Their house is already big, too big, for Kat, Wendy and their son Lee. But why not get a mansion? And they had better hurry before the new baby arrives.
Field Researcher
#68 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 3:41 PM
Goodness, the Yellows are something else! Lucille didn't consider the consequences of booty calls, and Coco is encouraging bad behavior in her new love.

The Adas are also a bit of a fun mess.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#69 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 7:15 PM
Default White and Black
Ramaswami
Sanjay and Priya were the lucky couple to inhabit the former Ada-San house. So basically, they got a free house from their friends, Amon and Dillan, when the boys and their cats moved out. They are still kind of broke and desperately want to expand the house since gaining a new family member, their son, Aja. Because their son is still an infant, there is still time for Sanjay and Priya to save up for a two-story upgrade.

San
Daichi is too old and grey to deal with his children constantly fighting. Gina and Blade has been getting on his. Last. Nerve. Simone dismisses their fights as something they will grow out of in the future. Perhaps if Gina focused more on her boyfriend, Felix, and if Blade actually got a girlfriend, then the two of them will spend less time fighting. Both Simone and Daichi agreed to leave the kids at home the next time they go on vacation.

Trainer
Harrison and Priscilla are adjusting to the married lifestyle-Harrison getting reacquainted with having a loving wife and Priscilla discovering what the married life is all about. Anya and her brothers and sister thought Priscill would be some evil step-mom. However, Priscill ended up befriending Anya and Issac. All of these Trainer teens are dating except for Forest-Anya is with Camden, Ian with Valencia, Issac and Danica, and Faye is dating the boy next door, Neo. More than likely, these kids, like their parents, will start a family with their high school sweethearts just like their parents. Speaking of families, Harrison and Priscill are expecting their first child together.

Boldwick
Ughh…what’s going on with these hoes having multiple children? I thought it was supposed to be multiple men in their houses not children! Brittany is sort of getting by with the funds she has. Neo and Noah have been busy entertaining their girlfriends in their mom’s hot tub if she’s not entertaining men. One man in particular kept coming over to her house trying to fight her (literally fight her) in the middle of the night. Deep down the two enemies wanted to hash things out…in the bedroom. Count Zion Ab..Abi…Al?... Vlad The Vampire wanted Brittany, okay? After several nights of spending time together, Brittany transformed into a vampire and had triplets, Parker, Porter and Paige. Brittany was cured of her vampirism because her eldest boys were terrified of living with a vampie.

Andrews
Denise has to take some time out of her work schedule to raise Kevin. But she desperately wants to go back to the law offices since her husband, Tazma (??? Maxis names, fix it sim Jesus)…Tasmanian Devil is only making $100 as a classical musician. Oh wait, what’s that? He got promoted to “not-so-bum” and earned an extra $50. That will surely pay for Kevin’s tuition fees in the future.

Yoshida
Yuuna and Zoey are married, not faithfully since both women want to seek partners outside of their marriage. Yuuna will soon turn into an elder while Zoey will remain young and fit. It is assumed that while Yunna is away “Zoey will play.”
Top Secret Researcher
#70 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 11:23 PM
@awesomechick979

Good for the colours that are going to make it. heh. Most of the ones that you posted about recently seem to be doing ok.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#71 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 7:22 PM
Default Blue, Gray and Purple
Johnson
Wow. Jarvis and Ivy finally had a baby boy name Zale-their one and possibly only one. Nothing much is happening with them. Jarvis cheated with Simone and some other chicks, Jarvis finally got a career in the military (that’s why he was able to cheat with Simone who is also in the military), and they reached the top of their careers. Hum-Nothing too special.

Johnson
Everyone knew these Johnsons, Whitney and Jarvis, mainly Whitney, would have a large family. After having their child, now teenage daughter, Xoella, the married couple had triplets, Sage, Shane, and Stefan. All boys. All work. No sleep.

Butler
Three for three! Yes, in a row, Brittany, Whitney and Vanessa each had triplets. Three women. Three sets of triplets. Three times the headache. So Nessa had to stay at home with her sons Xavier and Ceasar and daughters Courtney and Cherish while Chuck struggled to gain promotion after promotion in the education career track. Neil, Nona’s second husband, did provide some income as well. But when Nona passed away due to old age, Nessa took Neil’s money he gained from Nona’s insurance and kicked him out. Not because she found out his “dirty little secret” but because she hardly knew the guy…Okay no, she just didn’t like him. Prayers for Chuck.

Lyon
Finally after several years and two adult daughters later Eli and Eun-Yeong tied the knot, but unfortunately, did not conceive another child. It doesn’t matter anyway because the newlyweds will be purchasing their first mansion pretty soon. Early RIP to the purps.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#72 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 7:30 PM
Default Brownies!
Ada
Still not married and not planning to be, Amon and Dillan live comfortably in their mansion with their five fur babies. They may consider having a family member inheriting all of their wealth, but for now they will enjoy life with their five cats.

Lyon
Wilma and Chloe adopted BJ Bigfoot the last time they went to Three Lakes. He fits in perfectly into the little family…a little too perfectly. Already he embodies the stereotypical snotty rich guy who is looking to rule over their wealthy neighborhood. It’s all about BJ. Chloe and Wilma are too busy being lovebirds to notice BJ’s antics, like him trying to build a country club.

Trainer
William and Peter are finally at the top of the hill! Um…there’s nothing really going on with this married couple.

Ada
Trenton and Lilith were the last ones out of their college friends to get married, and thanks to Lilith’s mom and dad, they were able to get their mansion. As they were building their new home, they were running short on funds. Running short of funds meant the neighborhood snobbish hound, BJ, would kick them out for being “too poor.” Great thing Katsuo and Priscilla came through for their daughter to keep them in the neighborhood. Both Lilith and Trenton's parents wanted a wonderful place for their expecting grandchild to be raised.

Belmonte
If it wasn’t for Kasper’s parents giving him their wealth, he, his wife, and their youngest daughter wouldn’t be in the mansion they are in today… Maybe it would have been for the better because Akifa is taking her new found wealth to more (annoying) boisterous heights. Kayla is letting the money get to her head as well, but not as much as her mom. Kas thanks the sim gods for his many blessing, and Akifa thanks her charm and ability to take someone else’s man in order to have a prosperous life. Amen!
Top Secret Researcher
#73 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 9:26 PM
@awesomechick979

Which Colour is leading? Also is Purple last or is it another that is last?

Do your Brown Sims Adopt? The ones with the 5 furbabies are the ones I am thinking of.

BTW I have 3 Real Life fur baby cats in my family.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#74 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 8:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lordtyger9
@awesomechick979

Which Colour is leading? Also is Purple last or is it another that is last?

Do your Brown Sims Adopt? The ones with the 5 furbabies are the ones I am thinking of.

BTW I have 3 Real Life fur baby cats in my family.

Aw, I have a fur baby too and another one that belongs to my sister (I take care of her dog). Let me see if my reading comprehension is up to par because for some reason I feel pretty tired today.

Color leading? I would say pinks, oranges, whites, and browns are doing pretty well. If I move more sims into mansions this round, then I would say browns are leading. I feel like pinks will eventually lose a household, oranges are too young to tell (literally age-wise), and if Priscill (I call her PUR-SIIILLLL, no spelling mistake...I think) and Harrison gets more money then I can see them moving out eventually.

Last? I'm not sure what you mean (I think my irons low-that's probably why I'm tired), but I play with Browns last. Purps I feel will die this round (not literally die). Then I think yellows will go away, then greens, then...some other team. Before when I started this challenge I played in this order-reds, oranges, yellows, greens, blues, and purples. Now I play nursing home, college kids, pinks, oranges, yellows, starter homes (if their is anyone there but not for this round), greens, whites, blacks/jailhouse (really, any color can take over the jail-for now it's black), blue, grey, then blue again (it's literally blue house, grey house (formally blue), then blue house again), purpley-urpleys (one house), Denise's house (b/c I'm too lazy to move Denise's house to the white teams neighborhood/street, plus, I'm afraid of corrupting my game. She was on the purple team. That's why she's over in purple territory), then finally browns.

Dillan and Amon don't care to marry right now, or if ever. Most of my LGBTQ sims don't care to adopt (which is why they have so much moneys!). It's surprising and a little disheartening Peter and William don't want to adopt (except a cat), especially, since Peter has the family aspiration as his primary asp. I think Chloe or Wilma has it too but as a secondary. I won't force a couple to adopt if they don't have the want to adopt-similar to marriage. The only gay couple to adopt are the Belmonte (they had Kasper) because Fabian (that's his name, right?) wanted to adopt.

I hope I answered your questions correctly, btw I wuv (love) your aliens! I love big, happy families as well. I'm sure once I get some dinner in me, I'll be fine.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#75 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 8:58 PM
Default Once She’s Dead Then You Need To Put A Ring On It
A few years after her husband’s passing, Coco longed to be loved once more and to be cherished similar to the way Jose cherished her. Even though she had her son, daughter and their families, she felt so alone. Every night she would crawl into a cold, empty bed. All she wanted was love.

And she was so desperate for love, Coco convinced a married man to propose to her. Neil agreed to propose to her after woohooing with Coco in the hot tub in the backyard. Neil did love Nona very much and did not tell her of his affair to anyone. He knew Vanessa would kick him out after Nona’s passing since they really did not get along.

Once Nona passed, like he thought, Vanessa was quick to take Neil’s money and place the elder onto the street. He walked all the way to Coco’s home to live with her much to Simon’s dismay. Simon probably knows that Neil cheated on his dying wife because Simon’s wife, Claire, works with Neil in the Adventurer Career Track.

Page 3 of 4