Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#26 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 1:23 PM Last edited by wndy26 : 8th Oct 2007 at 11:38 PM.
I have been following this thread and have a few questions about slots. I am working on my Ticket Booth Window and have added a ledge to both sides of the window. My intention is to have a slot available for the NPC sim who is working the booth to set the ticket on the ledge and the sim buying the ticket to pick it up (from the other side of the window). My window has 3 OBJD's (I believe one is the master and the other two are the tiles - front and back - pls correct me if I am wrong) and two OBJF's that correspond to the front and back tiles (I believe). How would one go about allowing the ledge to be a surface? Would I need to add another footprint and slot - set the slot location to the ledge? By adding another footprint and slot - I could then add another OBJF and OBJD - is that right? Then I could use that slot to allow the interactions. Please tell me if I am way off. The Ticket Booth Window is cloned from a single tile window.

The more I think about how the window will work - I keep thinking maybe I should use a counter base instead of a window base for cloning. I found where Delphine created a working bar on a wall and will be disecting this to take a look at how it was created. This may give me better insite into getting the functions I want for my ticket booth.
Page 2 of 2