Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
#76 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 11:25 AM
Being told that the rest of my birthday books, as well as Rosetta Stone (not a present, my dad ordered it without telling me) should be here in the next couple days. Yee!

Is it bad that I'm afraid of beginning to learn Italian for real? It seems like every life-changing new present I get, I'm afraid of it and almost don't want it. First my laptop, now this. Oi.
Advertisement
Scholar
#77 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 5:55 PM
I got another star on one of my uploads. *blushes*

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure"

Yet another Tumblr
Livejournal
Rubric Wrangler
#78 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 7:12 PM
Firstly, I'm getting a returning piano student over the summer. Secondly, I got Beyond Good & Evil HD for PS3. :D

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Alchemist
#79 Old 5th Jul 2011 at 7:29 AM
My dad and I went out to the edge of town to watch the fireworks tonight. We thought we would be the only ones there... boy were we wrong. From the minute we pulled up there were cars streaming by, even during the fireworks show. Some idiots kept shooting off their own fireworks, scaring the crap out of me multiple times. Totally worth only getting six hours of sleep.

Happy (end of the) 4th of July, my fellow American girlies!
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 5th Jul 2011 at 7:56 AM
Blueberry pie! :D
Alchemist
#81 Old 5th Jul 2011 at 8:57 AM
Being waken up at 6:00 am by some hysterical crows. No, wait... Wrong thread. -.- It's because I barely got 4 hours of sleeping, thank you very much, you idiot messengers of teh deveel!

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Alchemist
#82 Old 5th Jul 2011 at 9:18 AM
While translating a bit of a book, I noticed I was reading the Italian in my head rather nicely (to me at least).

:D
Mad Poster
#83 Old 5th Jul 2011 at 10:20 AM Last edited by PixCii : 5th Jul 2011 at 11:13 AM.
An overall score of 98.9% as my English score for the last semester. Part of me is super happy that I got such a high score, but another part is just wishing that I could have done better.
Mad Poster
#84 Old 6th Jul 2011 at 1:19 PM
asdfkj I'm off to Thailand tomorrow! :D
Top Secret Researcher
#85 Old 6th Jul 2011 at 5:06 PM
Lunch with four of my closest friends.

EDIT to reply to this:

Quote: Originally posted by cupcake12winx
Is it bad that I'm afraid of beginning to learn Italian for real?

Don't be! For me, nothing is more fun than learning a new language. I just started learning Swedish (again), and it's the best feeling ever.

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Mad Poster
#86 Old 6th Jul 2011 at 7:29 PM
I have a friend who will start at NYU in the fall, and she told me today that not only has she gotten a place in the writing class taught by Jonathan Safran Foer (god of postmodern literature and my literary idol), but he'll be her advisor for the entire four years. I'm wildly jealous, but this means that, when I intern in New York as a junior in college, she can introduce me to him. I'll probably melt into a puddle of admiration at his feet. This is so exciting.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Alchemist
#87 Old 7th Jul 2011 at 1:37 AM
My books caaaaame!
Instructor
#88 Old 7th Jul 2011 at 9:55 PM
the tasty,tasty watermelon I just ate <3 <3 <3 <3
Scholar
Original Poster
#89 Old 8th Jul 2011 at 1:00 AM
I got a whole bunch of stuff returned to me that I haven't seen in over three years and in one of the boxes was a photo album I thought lost forever. I can't believe i have it again.

Georgie. Aka Geah
Flickr × MTS Yearbook
27.11.08|17.12.08|24.06.09|06.06.10|24.07.10|19.11.2010
Kia Kaha
Alchemist
#90 Old 8th Jul 2011 at 1:17 AM
Not having to worry about how loud your music is FTW. Because http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-jgzVHyZd4 only sounds good loud.
Forum Resident
#91 Old 8th Jul 2011 at 2:02 AM
I beat my record of staying underwater... last year was 12 seconds, now it's 24!

I am a happy fishie!

"I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit." -- Bill Hicks
Mad Poster
#92 Old 8th Jul 2011 at 4:34 AM
Thailand! It may be stinking hot, but it's so lovely.
Scholar
#93 Old 8th Jul 2011 at 4:16 PM
My new username request was a SUCCESS!!!!!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

No more numbers! :D

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Where I've been hiding...
Alchemist
#94 Old 8th Jul 2011 at 9:34 PM
Ah, air conditioner and grapefruit juice. Life's so damn beautiful, even with these silly little things.

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Scholar
Original Poster
#95 Old 9th Jul 2011 at 8:43 AM
Proud owner of three new dresses. One for $1, one for $7.99 and the third for $15! Very pleased!

Georgie. Aka Geah
Flickr × MTS Yearbook
27.11.08|17.12.08|24.06.09|06.06.10|24.07.10|19.11.2010
Kia Kaha
Theorist
#96 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 4:08 PM
My mother: Why isn't Bert replying to my texts?
Me: Do you mean Pete? [Peter is my brother].
My mother: Oh yes, Pete...your aunt's just sent me a text asking me if I've been drinking wine. Why would she ask me that?
Me: You text her to tell her you love the baby Jesus...why wouldn't she ask that?
My mother: I sent that to her?
Me: Who did you think you were sending it to? Bert?

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Forum Resident
#97 Old 12th Jul 2011 at 3:01 AM
Had a double root canal this morning and I felt almost nothing at all, and I still don't feel any pain, at all. i love my dentist! It's been years since I've been able to say that!

Quid agis, medice?

My nickname is Purple Ginger
My nickname's nickname is Ping
Forum Resident
#98 Old 12th Jul 2011 at 4:45 AM
I watched my first horror movie. Yes, I'm 14 years old, and I just watched my first "real" horror film (Would Silence of the Lambs be considered horror? I think it's more thriller-esque). The movie was Scream, and I predicted everything. Literally everything. From who'd die to who was/were the killer(s). I am very proud of myself.

"I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit." -- Bill Hicks
Mad Poster
#99 Old 12th Jul 2011 at 7:42 AM
Finding a decent enough coat of arms to use in SimPE signmaking :D

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Scholar
#100 Old 12th Jul 2011 at 5:27 PM
I slept. I actually slept! I missed the entire day but who the heck cares, I slept!
And I am going to be a Santa soon. :P

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure"

Yet another Tumblr
Livejournal

Page 4 of 74