Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Is Claeric
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 3:45 AM
Default Makeup for Males- is there a "Map" somewhere of where the facial features are?
I want to make all of the makeup available for males but it doesnt seem possible. In earlier games the textures included a face, and you modified the alpha to determine where your changes appeared on the sim. But here there is no face...there is no way to tell where things go. And on male/female sims, it works differently. Doesn't it? So how would one translate one type of makeup from one sex to the other...?

Don't get why males can't use the makeup anyway. They could in 2 and 3.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 9:29 AM
http://supertrapb0lous.tumblr.com/p...sed-uv-guides-i I uploaded the UV guides for AM/YM anf AF/YF at my blog so you get an impression where to place the facial features you want to create/convert. You can convert make up very simple, males and females have a similar UV unwarp. that should be no problem Have fun with female make up for males :D

♘ visit my tumblr here