Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 2:01 AM
Original texture still showing up on retextured top
I'm new to the forums so in advance I'd like to apologize if I've posted this in the wrong thread.

I've been trying to retexture the off-shoulder wool sweater for days now, and even though the DDS file shows the texture gone, when I upload it to the game, the texture still appears over it. It's really started to become a headache, but I'm thinking that maybe it's in the mesh? I've never done retexturing before so I could be wrong, but at this point I'm just lost and confused I also have no idea how to mesh, so if it is the mesh...well, I guess there's nothing I can do

Here's what it looks like in the retexturing programs:

And this is what it ends up looking like in-game:
Advertisement
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#2 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 9:05 AM
That's not the texture, it's the bump map. S4PE currently doesn't know what t do with it. But there are ways to remove/edit manually I believe, see the various threads about specular/bump/normal maps.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 10:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
That's not the texture, it's the bump map. S4PE currently doesn't know what t do with it. But there are ways to remove/edit manually I believe, see the various threads about specular/bump/normal maps.

Thank you for the help! I'm looking through the forums but I'm having trouble finding anything talking about removing/editing the maps
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 8:31 AM
try delete file 0xBA856C78 in s4pe and save then load in game .