Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Dec 2016 at 6:02 PM Last edited by VolsDoll : 10th Dec 2016 at 6:22 PM.
Default Daycare Help! (Solved?)
I decided to run a daycare to see what that was all about. Everything was going pretty well until someone dropped their toddler off and hasn't come back to get them. It's around 3am my Sim's time and she has the baby in a crib waiting for it to sleep, but I'm not sure it will since daycare babies don't require naps in the game. I'm not sure what to do about it. Before the parent never returned I did get a pop up of that kid's parent saying that they would recommend me to other parents, so I'm not sure if that triggered it or not.

Has this happened to anyone before? How do I get the parent to come get their kid? Is the kid just staying the night and the game didn't tell me? So confused.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 10th Dec 2016 at 6:21 PM
Ok... Well, nevermind.

My Sim went to get the baby out of the crib and feed him in a high chair and the baby disappeared. This game is so weird.