Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 8th Jun 2015 at 8:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by queenoftheblackroses
Sounds fun, just one question - how do you kill off the husband without using the Chaos Mod or similar?

LOCK EM IN A ROOM OR POOL(sorry caps)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 8:35 PM
Can I have my sim paint or write to make money?
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 10:14 PM
There are so many glorious ways to kill the husband, particularly the more EP's you have, without mods. http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Death. Scroll down to the sims 3 section and look. This is one of my favorite challenges that I have done for sims 2, 3 and 4. Sims 3 save is still going. I got to Seasons on the deaths before I had to move the family.
Test Subject
#29 Old 30th Dec 2015 at 2:55 PM
I have started the challenge in the Sims 3. The black widow is inspired by the evil queen! She will kill every man she marries and she will keep the stepchildren. But, she will not allow the stepsons to live. If there is a stepdaughter more beautiful than the evil queen, the girl will either be cursed or poisoned. Will the queen succeed and rise in power, or will she be stopped?
Test Subject
#30 Old 31st Mar 2016 at 12:31 PM
Default Hi
Okay can I buy a robot to do her cleaning for her because maids are useless ???
Test Subject
#31 Old 31st Mar 2016 at 9:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ecka
Nice rules, this challenge looks like it will be a LOT of fun . I can't wait to start it!
Its ALOT of fun!
Test Subject
#32 Old 11th Jun 2016 at 5:01 PM
I've got the mod where people die when you trick them with a hand buzzer
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 1st Sep 2016 at 11:10 PM Last edited by GothicGorilla : 2nd Sep 2016 at 3:01 AM.
I myself have started playing this challenge. The story is entitled Bloody Betrothings . You can see my edited version of the rules here .

Farley Farm - After running away in highschool with her boyfriend Hank, Odelia goes back to her childhood home after her father’s death. How will Meredith cope living with her grandmother? How will Rosena cope with her daughter’s return?
Test Subject
#34 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 10:34 PM
any mod is not allowed (woohooer and others)?
Test Subject
#35 Old 26th Apr 2017 at 11:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bunnyz
I usually leave him in the pool,and build a wall around it. (they can get out without a ladder) they'll die when they get low energy.

I know this was old question, but if it happens to be a witch as your BW, build a room for the target, get him in and fire blast the room. Make sure he does not extinguish the flames nor does fire alarm go off. Fire should kill them fast. Plus you get insurance money even if nothing is lost during fire... At least usually. 😉
Test Subject
#36 Old 26th Apr 2017 at 12:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bigpurplebubblez
Okay can I buy a robot to do her cleaning for her because maids are useless ???

Robots are clumsy and require maintenance. Try Bonehilda for only 4000$... If you have Supernatural that is. She does the job fast and without noticing!
Test Subject
#37 Old 15th Jun 2017 at 8:07 PM
Quick question... I thought my BW would make money easier via hotel management in Isla Paradiso, so I got the free hotel, saw it wasn't good for me and SOLD THE FREE HOTEL... For 70 000$!!! I was amazed and kinda felt I cheated... XD Was it cheating, really? Nobody never said I can't get the free hotel... And just sell it!
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 29th Jun 2017 at 3:16 AM
I'm going to try this but the last born/adopted daughter will continue the challenge, like how a legacy works! Just with more death >:3
Page 2 of 2