Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 8:42 PM
Default Heroes
Anyone watch it? .. What do you think of it?
Whose your favourite character? .. Who do u not like?
What do u want to happen? lol .. anything you wanna say then just post =D

for those who dont watch it, heroes is about people all over the world who learn that they have special abilities and they wanna know theyr purpose in life.

My favourite is Claire, I like the fact that she links with alot of the characters and she can heal any wound or broken bones quickly lol .. I also like Peter hes a good character too
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 8:45 PM
Oh, thank God someone made a thread for this!

I did like Peter a lot, but then... he got emo... though, I want his power out of all the others. Always have loved Nathan (Adrian Pascal is such a good actor! He better be back.) and more recently, Elle Bishop. Quite liked Jessica (not Nikki, she whined. I mean, okay, she has a split personality, but for Christ's sake, see someone for help instead of trying to kill everyone and then falsely admitting to murder!) back in the day, not so much now.

Ah, and Mohinder and Matt.... lol, they really are surrogate parents for Molly

"Life is just a chance to grow a soul" - A. Powell Davies
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 8:50 PM
lol Alissa888 theyr great parents *roles eyes* .. Matt got her trapped in his fathers vision thing and Mohinder killed Claires father - which by the way i am furious over, i like him now .. never used to cause he was all secretly weird but now hes cool lol

I liked Jessica too then she ot all ahhh leave me alone, then i though oh god here we go lol
Scholar
#4 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 8:54 PM
LOL, well.... you know, no-one's perfect
Mohinder did bring him back to life though with Claire's blood, I mean, Noah was asking to get shot at that point.
Do love this moment in Season 1's finale though:

Peter: Thanks, Mr Bennet.
Noah: Call me Noah.
Audience: Nope, you'll always be HRG.

Where the hell did the Haitian go, by the way? He just fell off the face of the Earth....

Alchemist
#5 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 8:55 PM
SILAR, FTW! I love this show. I can't wait for it to be back. Silar is my loooove. Zachary Quinto. :valentine
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 8:57 PM
True .. haha :D

awww yeh have not heard from him in a while have we? lol .. when was the last time he was seen, i think it was when they went to russia and he was there with noah, and noah shot the guy - so they could find the paintings, etc
I think that was the last time we seen him

I like the electric girl too, elle i think her name is .. i forgot lol .. but i dont mind her =D

haha sylar makes me laugh lol
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 8:58 PM
Mohinder must be the hotest guy ever...

And i miss Hiro so bad. ;_; My mistah "Dai pinch"

I love the plot.. ;_; and id go gay for clair ANY DAY
Scholar
#8 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 9:01 PM
Elle's just brilliant.

Elle: My Dad's gonna be so mad...
Mohinder: *with Maya and Molly - I'm telling you this guy needs to make friends whose names do not start with 'M'* You just saved our lives!
Elle: Cool.

Anyone remember his face when he was trying to explain to Maya that Sylar's a psycho and she was like 'I too have committed murder' - Priceless. He was just like 'Why do the people who visit me always arrive with a murder rap...?'

It just made me laugh. And yes, Sylar, gotta love him too. He's just so creepy its awesome!

Original Poster
#9 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 9:03 PM
lol .. only sylar can get away with the creepy-ness

Claire is georgous =D ... love her, see my dp lol

elle is a funny one, she will end up turning good eventually i think
Scholar
#10 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 9:06 PM
I really hope Elle doesn't turn good... I don't think she can, she's had such a twisted upbrining (but you know Hollywood, they'll go for it). She is a really complex character though, I don't think she ever grew up and she's so twisted... I used her as partial inspiration for one of my RP characters :D

Lab Assistant
#11 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 9:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jcardy
elle is a funny one, she will end up turning good eventually i think

Quote: Originally posted by Alissa888
really hope Elle doesn't turn good... I don't think she can, she's had such a twisted upbrining (but you know Hollywood, they'll go for it).

Even if Elle does turn good (which I dont think she will. I think she's going to be Sylar Food quite early on - which will be really interesting to see how Bob reacts to that!) it'd still be quite interesting as it would ultimatley involve betraying the Father and The Company which have (a little too literally) made her everything she is today
Field Researcher
#12 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 9:40 PM
The new season is call Heros:Villains. THey discover that secret group had kept and hidden people with really dangerous powers and i guess they get away?? I saw a preview.
Here is the link:

http://tv.ign.com/articles/897/897538p1.html
Original Poster
#13 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 9:58 PM
omg:O the link was amazing thanks kittielickie, i love claire still :D
it looks amazing, cant wait for it .. claire! lol

Yeh i agree with u a little BillyDee, that sounds like more of a storyline
Field Researcher
#14 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 6:06 AM
I think it would be cool to see Claire get a little crazy.... everyone else has on the show, why can't she?
Original Poster
#15 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 2:11 PM
i think seh will on the heroes villains one cause she had a gun towards peter, so shes probably going psycho lol .. what about the crying girl, who makes you die - the spanish one .. whats happening with her? :S
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 2:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jcardy
i think seh will on the heroes villains one cause she had a gun towards peter, so shes probably going psycho lol .. what about the crying girl, who makes you die - the spanish one .. whats happening with her? :S

Didnt maya die?
Cause they were in some house, happy she though with sylar.

Then sylar emerged with his eyes black. Obviously that he took her power.

BUT my memory could be wrong, i dont remember if he killed maya or her brother.

now that i think of it, I should look at the show again i have both seasons on my comp. xD

EDIT: OH MY GOD i just watched that preview of season 3 and wow.... When Mr bennet said "villains" Im like GOOSBUMPING ALLOVER THE PLACE.

Now i HAVE to see the show again, i miss them so, When i first saw heroes i thought it was the best show ive ever seen. Simply cause i love supernatural stuff and drama, and this combined the two with good special effects, good characters and awesome drama / script.

My god.. ;_; ive missed them so.
#17 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 12:51 AM
I love this show.

I remember every moment of the first episode. Luff.
Original Poster
#18 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 10:25 PM
lmao .. one of my fav shows everr. And i agree with you completely Neeri lol

I know Sylar killed Maya's brother, but i dont know whether he killed Maya.. cause the last one i seen was Sylar at the end trying to get power back and then he had his telekenisis back, but i think i missed bits of that epsiode. Then it showed a preview of the next episode called heroes villains, cant wait for that =D

oh and i just thought claire is psycho all the time, jumping out of windows, putting her hands down pipe with slashy blade things, running in fire, etc lol
Scholar
#19 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 10:57 PM
He didn't kill Maya, his eyes went black because she tried to kill him with her powers. But he did shoot her, but Mohinder healed her with Claire's blood.

And Claire is a total closet psycho

Original Poster
#20 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 10:59 PM
lmao alissa888 .. i love claire even know shes psycho lol
Aww i did watch that one, im good then lol .. thank god
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 2:07 PM
I have a theory that Mr Muggles is actually going to turn out to be a shape-shifter like Candice and actually be a mole from The Company that has been spying on the Bennets for YEARS
Alchemist
#22 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 2:15 PM
LOL BillyDee! I wouldn't be surprised. Actually... that's kind of a good theory. I'm with you on that one now!
Original Poster
#23 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 11:28 PM
an me lmao .. im watching you mr. muggles lol

this has been bothering me for ages, how does sylar take their powers. I know he cuts the top of their head of, then what? i probs sound so thick lol :D
Scholar
#24 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 8:32 AM
*PURE, crazy, science fiction* He er... 'takes the part of their brain that gives them their powers and incorporates it into himself'... I know it sounds like tripe to me too, but this programme does have people who can fly... :shrug:

Lab Assistant
#25 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 5:59 PM
Alisaa888 But think don't he actually injests the brain. My understanding of it was that, before he became "Sylar", he had a slightly enhanced perception of the way things worked (from his understanding of the intricacies of the way watches work).
Mohinder's father said that the secret of these powers was "in the brain" and I just assumed he "studied" the brain of somone with advanced powers, and so effectively "learnt" how to do what they do.
Page 1 of 5