Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Sep 2016 at 12:38 AM
Default Pirate Polygamy & Bountiful Booty
Do I have to have my sims marry actually titled Pirates, or just technical pirates? Like my bard is married to a fleet captain, and when I started to think about it I wondered if being married to him counted or not... also for Bountiful Booty would I need to have 1 sims woohoo with 50 pirates or several different sims woohooing 50 pirates? I really hope it's the latter 'cause having 1 sims woohoo all those pirates sounds yicky...
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Oct 2016 at 5:09 AM
#1 I think your sim has to be a pirate. #2 You have to have one sim woohoo with 50, which I agree is quite gross.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 30th Oct 2016 at 12:11 PM
I'm not sure how many my king, Xylan Darksword whoo-hooed with in my first play in TSMP&N, since I lost count after a short time, but he had over 40 kids roaming around the kingdom. There was no way a sane person could remember their names, not even their own mother! So whoo-whooing 50 is easy, staying with just one sim partner is near impossible!

Quote:
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live.