Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Sep 2018 at 4:11 PM Last edited by Chet R. Chase : 1st Oct 2018 at 3:36 PM. Reason: People can't see pictures
Default Weird things happened in my game... AGAIN! (NOW WITH PICTURE)
My bigfoot got abducted but my sim went somewhere and I included him with the sims that will go with my leaving sim. It didn't have problems but one night when my sims got home from their outing, a UFO appeared on the road. It was clickable and one action that I can do with it is "Welcome Home!" and when I chose that option, my sims started to act scared then later laughed like crazy and the action stopped. I thought that it will disappear in the morning but it didn't... Weird.

(Edit: Can you see the picture now, guys?)

Are you a contestant on Papa Chet's Pizza Pandemonium?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#3 Old 1st Oct 2018 at 10:52 AM
It's posted as Google user content with IMG tags instead of URL tags. I copy/pasted the link and just got a Google login screen.

The OP needs to post in one of the picture threads using the "Go Advanced" button to attach the picture.
http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=688
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Oct 2018 at 3:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RoxEllen1965
It's posted as Google user content with IMG tags instead of URL tags. I copy/pasted the link and just got a Google login screen.

The OP needs to post in one of the picture threads using the "Go Advanced" button to attach the picture.
http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=688
Yeah, thanks for the heads up. I forgot how to put photos on my posts because my photos exceed 800kb and I don't want to compress the images.

Are you a contestant on Papa Chet's Pizza Pandemonium?
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 1st Oct 2018 at 3:55 PM
Can you shift-click on the space ship (with testingcheats enabled) and force error>Delete?

Attaching the pic for those who can't see it.
Screenshots
Scholar
#6 Old 2nd Oct 2018 at 12:51 AM
Yes, couldn't see it last night but I can now.