Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#3651 Old 29th Sep 2018 at 2:30 AM
Jonah stood cuddling baby Jack for hours after Roxie had gone to bed. He knew dropping out of college was the best decision he could make, but he hadn't anticipated how difficult it would be to leave his son. His son. It hadn't really dawned on him until yesterday, when he'd changed Jack's diaper for the first time and seen him go from red-faced and screaming to contented and cuddly. Finally, realizing the little guy was all but asleep, he laid him down in the crib and went to call a taxi. He stood looking at Roxie's peaceful, sleeping face - they'd agreed to part like this, to avoid a too-emotional goodbye - until he heard the cab pull up, then slipped out into the darkness and carefully pulled the door shut behind him.

There was only one lot he could afford in Riverblossom Hills, and it was just a lot - there was nothing built on it. He figured he could start by building a tiny shack just big enough for a toilet, shower and bed, then gradually build the rest of the house around it as the money came in. He was still looking over the land, however, when a taxi pulled up and Roxie climbed out. He ran over to help her with the baby.

"Rox? What are you . . . ?" he began, but Roxie threw her arms around him and burst into tears.

"That nanny!" she sobbed. "That horrid, horrid nanny! I couldn't, I just couldn't."

"What happened?"

"She hit me! I'm paying her to look after my child, and she hits me, then expects me to pay her for the time she spent hitting me!"

Jonah was about to suggest they should complain to the king, then remembered Roxie didn't have a high opinion of the king just now, either. Instead, after some suitable comments about the nanny's character and ancestry, he said, "This isn't the greatest place for a baby, waiting for a house to be built. Did you get a refund? On tuition, I mean."

Looking at their joint savings and tuition reimbursements, Jonah made a happy discovery. "We can afford the house!" he said. "And it's mostly furnished, too, so we shouldn't need to buy much. Is that the crib?" He pointed to a flat box the taxi driver had lifted out for them.

Roxie nodded.

"Great! Let's go grab the house before someone else does!"

So Roxie, Jonah and baby Jack are now settled in at 147 Huckleberry Lane, a two-bedroom house with a big fishpond that will help put food on the table, and maybe some money in the bank, come spring. They don't have much cash and may have difficulty next tax season, but Jonah is hoping to get a job, so if they can just be careful (and not have another oopsie baby!) they should be able to scrape through.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#3652 Old 29th Sep 2018 at 10:09 PM
In my last post I mentioned how I was starting a mega hood. Things are going fine, except sims dont want to naturally age (which isn't a big deal, I watch their ages) and many of the adults cant get jobs because "they need to get their grades up"... so yeah gotta figure out a way to fix that.
Top Secret Researcher
#3653 Old 30th Sep 2018 at 5:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by deadhead_kay
In my last post I mentioned how I was starting a mega hood. Things are going fine, except sims dont want to naturally age (which isn't a big deal, I watch their ages) and many of the adults cant get jobs because "they need to get their grades up"... so yeah gotta figure out a way to fix that.

@deadhead_kay
I think you should look for a mod conflict or some issue with one particular mod, like maybe Inteen as I heard that Inteen can cause age problems, not sure of the details though. So anyway test with out mods and CC, then if the problem does not exist with out mods etc., you will need to do a 50/50 test to isolate the problem(s).

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Lab Assistant
#3654 Old 30th Sep 2018 at 2:30 PM
I had the same problem. I had to spawn the biological clock from inteen and it fixed itself
Mad Poster
#3655 Old 30th Sep 2018 at 8:14 PM
That's junk-townie syndrome. Lots of premade sims have that problem - including Jenny and PT#9, Loki and Circe Beaker, Vidcund Curious, and many sims from Veronaville. Just spawn the biological clock and then put it in their inventories. Inteen is what makes them act all wonky, which is partly why I no longer use it.
Top Secret Researcher
#3656 Old 1st Oct 2018 at 11:11 AM
Right now I am playing the Pleasantview part of my Ãœberhood, and this is where I have Nina and Dina both matched up with Don Lothario, now Don Caliente. Nina and Dina both got pregnant, Dina first Nina second. Dina had a girl and she named her Mina. Then Nina had a boy and she named him Lothario. Now at this point Mina has left for University and Lothario is soon going to be leaving for University as well. I am undecided as to whether I am going to play some students at University or play one of the other families that I have in Pleasantview.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Inventor
#3657 Old 1st Oct 2018 at 6:41 PM
I'm putting my current legacy 'hood Grissettown on hiatus, I don't have the motivation to play it at the moment . But in the mean time I'm developing a new neighborhood for a story I'm gonna try and write, I call it my 'pseudo-90s hood' because I don't have any 90s CC, or anything remotely close to the decade. But now I have to start a new Downloads folder, my current one has a lot of alien CC that won't fit in this 'hood

what_makes_you_haha.mp3
SFS uploads
Forum Resident
#3658 Old 2nd Oct 2018 at 9:03 PM Last edited by terula8 : 2nd Oct 2018 at 9:50 PM.
Loste:
Johnny and Ophelia are now sophomores! Johnny has a new love in his live (Jasmine Rai) and he and Ophelia are unofficially official - she seems to still want him, but he seems to want nearly everyone else...

Tank was expelled at the end of his second semester for poor academic performance. No one is surprised really. His heart just wasn't in it - he'd rolled a want to join the military before he went to college, and now that's what he's left to go do. He's also left behind one pregnant Klara Vonderstein. I have no idea whether or not he'll roll wants concerning her, but I'm sure she'll come and visit him on the base. Her future is more or less assured: she's living with two friends off campus, one of whom is also pregnant. I feel like the odd one out is Isabella Fuller and she most likely will end up moving out when her friends start with all the popping and waddling.

General Buzz and Kristen got married, and welcomed a new baby... GIRL! It is a girl - little Melanie-Anne, so named because I failed utterly to check the names of each set of grandparents (Missy and Daisy are both Grunt-friendly names and I would have liked to call her Daisy-Anne had I checked in time -_-)

Erin Beaker was pregnant at the same time as Kristen, and while she's now engaged to Ajay Loner, she miscarried the pregnancy.

Vidcund received TWINS as well - apparently they must run in the family. This time it's two boys called Albrig and Sigund. He's a doting father, and banished his sisters to bunkbeds to make room for the new arrivals.

Pascal's twins (boy and girl - Nebulae and Andromeda) have reached toddlerhood, and are holy terrors. Aliens in my hood are smarter than normal sims - they have the applied batbox 'make me smart' unless one parent is part-alien and the other is full-sim. In that case it's a dice roll based on the genetic likelihood. Andromeda has something like 4 Logic skillpoints already despite my slower skill building mods. The effect of the smarts seems to just cancel that out. Both twins have learned to speak in record time and auntie Lola is a frequent visitor to help with her niece and nevvy. Nervous doesn't like Lola at all but tolerates her because he needs help with the twins. He and Pascal were struggling to pay the bills on just Pascal's salary, so Nervous got a role as a night-time security guard at the prison. It's easier on them financially, but they still can't afford the services of a nanny, and neither is getting much sleep right now. They'll be very VERY glad when the twins are old enough to eat and sleep on their own. Nervous also has a locked want to get married. I was genuinely surprised by that, but he wants to make it official (and hopefully the twins will start to roll some wants concerning him - it would be great honestly since poor Pascal is worn out...)

Edited to add: I've been playing Olive Specter as a single elder female, and I originally thought this would be one of the hardest households to play as it's not that interesting... on paper. I started out by having her host Ophelia and Nervous for dinner one night. Ophelia was home from uni visiting her auntie (with whom she's quite close these days), and Nervous is starting down the long road of bonding with his estranged mother. Then I noted Olive's interest in Garden Club Member Toby Bruenig. They have one bolt for one another. I had her invite him over, they fell in love, and Olive got herself a casual boyfriend. She retired, and just for funsies, and because I've never done it before, I had her ask Toby for garden club membership. She got it! She's now in the Garden Club, despite having no real interest in gardening. To add to the fun, and - again, I've never done it before - I had Olive adopt two cats: Sweets (m) and Roux (f). They all bonded wonderfully - Olive's a born cat-lady. The cats adore her and actually get on quite well with one another, and after some research - I had them try for kittens! Now Roux is pregnant, and I can't wait to have Olive distribute her kittens (she'll keep one or two of course). Buck Grunt has been asking his dad for a kitten for awhile, and it'd be just the pet for that chaotic household. Erin Beaker wants a pet too, so Olive won't have any trouble finding homes for all her kitties. I've had a blast playing her household in the meantime.
Top Secret Researcher
#3659 Old 2nd Oct 2018 at 9:19 PM Last edited by Gcgb53191 : 21st Aug 2023 at 1:27 AM.
I finished playing the 'boring' households in order to finally move on to my college rotation.

I have five students at university so they'll definitely be keeping me busy once I start up again. Brett, who will graduate at this rotation, will start his adult life having to pay child support to three different ladies.
Mad Poster
#3660 Old 2nd Oct 2018 at 11:19 PM Last edited by gazania : 3rd Oct 2018 at 3:30 PM.
After making a whole bunch of new lots for the custom Twikkii-based hood and adapting/fixing some tried-and -trues to match with a more beachy decor, I THINK I'm down to the last "would be nice to have" lot. I might make more, and I still am thinking about that vacation place for older Sims (admittedly, I haven't found any floor plan or Google image that screams "make me NOW!" to me), but I doubt I'll be as elaborate with those. Admittedly, I'm running out of steam at this point. I've been working on this for two weeks! I did not expect to find NO flattened beach lots I could use, so I had to do quite a DIY project and make a few. Maxis beach lots give me a headache, and I like packaging and using lots for future uses. Beach lots as they are are often not the most adaptable.

Thank you, gdayars. for NOT starting a "Bar" contest. I've made two. and that is more than enough for a long, long time. If I ever find the Building forum that was on here (where is that forum, anyway?), I will try to post the two bars to show why I should not design bars.

So ... one more community lot and perhaps the senior lot, and the hood should be ready to test. I might be lazy and download a restaurant for a small lot with a beachy atmosphere. (NOT a beach lot ... Heavens no!) I think I have only one official restaurant at this point, and that is the one I made for the Wanderlust contest. My Sims should have another place to eat that is a little above casual/counter fare.

Or ... maybe it's back to the drawing board for the restaurant. But really ... there must be a small restaurant or two from uploaders here that fits the bill, even if it needs some tropical landscaping. Time to look.

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Theorist
#3661 Old 3rd Oct 2018 at 1:00 PM
Well a very faithful rotation so far in my Beginning of Pleasantview Neighbourhood. Brandi Newbie and Skip Broke married. Dustin was born and Angela and Lilith Pleasant were born as well. Meaning the only Sims still missing form the vanilla version of Pleasantview are Lucy Burb, Beau Broke and the unborn Baby Broke.
This is also the rotation when Cassandra, Don and the Caliente Sisters will become adults.

There's now 128 playable Sims in this neighborhood scattered across the sub hoods of Pleasantview, Downtown, Bluewater Village, Old Town, Xanadu and Seahorse Bay Military Base.

Taking an extended break from Sims stuff. Might be around, might not.
Mad Poster
#3662 Old 3rd Oct 2018 at 3:18 PM
In the Za town of Veronaville, Thomas Thompson had it all. He had a young wife and a bunch of little ones, he was retired, he still had kids at home from his first marriage. things looked good. But, and there's always a but, his house was just too small. So, he bought a big house in Blue Marble, and moved the family (and his border) there. As a bonus, it's a warmer clime, not the almost constant snow of Za.

The first night there the family was lounging by the pool when a stray bolt of lightning hit a tree. All the adults and children were incinerated, leaving five toddlers/infants on their own.

Thomas' daughter, Sarah inherited the house. She and faithless husband, Don, and their son, Alex moved in. They certainly have their jobs cut out for them. They went from one child to six, and it will probably take thirty years to clean the ashes off their land.

That's not even counting the 200,000 simoleon loan Thomas had. Don's been trying to get the bank to forgive it, but the only luck he's had is that they will forgo the interest (20,000) for one week.

None of this is making Don and Sarah's marriage any better. With six kids, she still wants another one, and Don still wants Dina Ross.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Scholar
#3663 Old 3rd Oct 2018 at 9:28 PM
I was fed up with the old women in the Vieijo household constantly heart-farting over Andrew, screaming at me and boo-hoo-hooing at the lack of romance in their lives. Looking back through their memories, though, I noticed that they seemed to have been living together pretty much forever, which made me suspect they were keeping a scandalous secret. So I decided it was time for them to accept that they are gay, and asked King Peter to legalize same-sex marriage. He was happy to oblige, and at long last Lady Betty Goldstein and her "friend" Catherine are out of the closet and delirious with happiness.

I don't usually bother with wedding parties, but since these two have waited so long and have extra reason to celebrate, they'll be having a proper wedding arch ceremony with their families present in the next rotation.
Mad Poster
#3664 Old 4th Oct 2018 at 6:26 PM Last edited by gazania : 5th Oct 2018 at 6:13 PM.
I blame JustJones for my Downloads folder becoming heftier.

While doing the tropical bar for the custom hood (well it's not very much of a tropical bar ... I'm not sure what kind of bar this is ... but I had fun making it!), I wanted a small food stand inside. Something leaning toward small plate fare. It was then I remembered that she mentioned this download: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=493689

I saw the Small Appetizers stand and thought "perfect"! The directions initially looked complicated to me (they weren't), and I initially forgot the download the default uniforms so it looked like the hot dog chef was moonlighting (oops), but I finally got things in place. Behold! A small plate food stand!

Then I thought that maybe a small cake stand might be nice in my beach clubhouse. It was, but since the tropical vacation hood had water surrounding it all around, wouldn't it be better to have a fish stand for my Sims to enjoy all that fresh fish? I am not such a stickler with freshwater v. saltwater fish. I'll just have to pretend there's a hidden lake somewhere, put a lake in a quickly-made lot, or stick in a deco pond.

So now I have not one, but three of these food stands! I keep telling myself, "That's it. Stop now!" but ...

These extra food stands are addictive. Darn it, JustJones! (Just kidding ... thanks to bienchen83 for making these, and JustJones for mentioning them.)

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Instructor
#3665 Old 5th Oct 2018 at 9:07 AM
Beginning of Pleasantview — Round 7

There’s nothing going on but, the second-generation getting engaged and families becoming rich. Seriously rich. The SimCity employers must be feeling generous as they’re handing out promotions and big bonuses like no tomorrow. I think at least 8 families have a net worth of $80,000+ and they’re still living in the rundown homes they moved into in round 1. So, marriages, births (I’m egging for Mortimer Goth to be born) and moves are in Pleasantview’s future.

There's no drama, like Sims drama.

Currently Playing: Sims 2 again!

Mad Poster
#3666 Old 5th Oct 2018 at 11:42 AM Last edited by FranH : 5th Oct 2018 at 6:22 PM.
Right now it's almost the day of the great Uni migration in Tinsel town, and parents all over town are double-checking their bank accounts to make sure they have enough money to send their spawn to college. In most cases it is a go, and if it is not, those who need to will head to the bank early in the next morning to take out loans for the occasion. They don't want to mess up their children's future by not doing this for them. In some cases the kids are making money themselves to help out.

This was especially true in the Lloyd household. With 2 days to go before sending the kids to Uni, Damien and Lucy faced a heartbreaking problem: They didn't have nearly enough money in the bank to do it with. Damien was going to be promoted that day, but he knew in his heart that he'd never come close to putting nearly $14,000 away in the bank for college in 2 days. He went to work with a smile on his face, but a deep sense of shame and agony that he was failing as a parent and a father.

Lucy, however had other plans. She wants to buy a vacation home for when she and Damien are free to vacation. The only way to pull that one off was to go to the Telemarketing center and work the phone banks for most of the day-because she had the day off. With the help of one or 2 other volunteers she netted about $6,000. Still not enough, though.

Then their son, Sheldon, pulled the big one off. He owns a community lot with 5 coconut pinball machines on them, and after he came home from school, he opened up shop for the final time that day. In 5 hours he netted $10,000 in player generated funds and when he cashed out his business rewards, he did another $4,000. So he saved the day!

Because he knew he'd not be allowed to own a business while in college, he sold it-to the tune of $14,000. With that, he bought his parents a car, which he knew his father dearly wanted and donated the rest to the family's bank account. After all was said and done, the family had more than enough to send all 3 children to college and a start to work on Lucy's dream of a vacation home.

Sheldon was very pleased with his efforts, and his parents are very grateful that he did a miracle. They can never repay him adequately, but they're sure that he's going to go far in his life!

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Mad Poster
#3667 Old 5th Oct 2018 at 3:47 PM
I once played for two days where every last sim I had got a promotion every ding dong day. I began to think I'd accidentally installed some weird mod.But it was just a statistical cluster.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Inventor
#3668 Old 5th Oct 2018 at 8:01 PM
Started the process of building my story hood! This hood is the first part of 2 hoods, and I had to flatten it and it looks so much bigger, but there's not a lot of roads :0. I'm gonna have to get creative with my decorating to make it look fleshed out

what_makes_you_haha.mp3
SFS uploads
Theorist
#3669 Old 5th Oct 2018 at 8:41 PM
So two of my Sims, Titus Wolff and Sabrina (the daughter of Michael Bachelor and Chris Roomies) just had their second daughter. Was planning for a son, so I hadn't thought of a name yet. The older daughter is named Emily, so I wanted a similar "classically nice" name for her sister and called the baby Rose. Then I got the feeling that there's some character named Emily Rose. Googled it and realized I just named those two girls after a character from a horror movie...

Taking an extended break from Sims stuff. Might be around, might not.
Top Secret Researcher
#3670 Old 5th Oct 2018 at 11:47 PM
Lothario Caliente son of Nina and Don just engaged to Amber Specter great grand daughter of Arlo Specter {formerly Nervous Subject} and Circe Salamis Beaker Specter, and now he is at Académie Le Tour working on the next stage of his life.

Meanwhile Lothario's half sister/cousin Mina, daughter of Dina and Don, who has still not decided on her marriage partner is also at Académie Le Tour.

Mad Poster
#3671 Old 6th Oct 2018 at 8:57 AM
I may not be able to finish Drama Acres's last rotation at all. I've only been able to play one downslope household. They crash and they crash and they crash...

So I've played a little Strangetown, where Vidcund and Monica moved into their new home, Tycho grew to teen, and Euclid grew to toddler. Lyla the Littlest Grunt is also a toddler. And a little Widespot, where Rocky has joined River, Ginger, Gavin, and Sadie in the dorms. River and Ginger had been dancing around their dating history, but as soon as Rocky walked through the door he and Ginger just clicked. It seems probable that River will pledge the frat and the others will rent a residence. Penny is pregnant again but Mary is having unexpected trouble conceiving, which bodes ill for their intended joint-maternity project. There's also the factor that this huge house is beginning to feel a bit cramped, though Mary doesn't see a problem. They can throw up a partition in the rec room or something.

The Ottomas house was struck by lightning during a cooking fire and burned down (i.e. Samantha glitched while giving birth and the only way to fix it was to move them out), so they've moved into the brown trailer in the trailer park, between David and the Knowe family. They weren't even moved in yet when Samantha gave birth to Flavia at the mailbox. They're cramped with only three bedrooms and two baths, but no one was injured in the fire and they feel blessed all the same.

Also playing my BACC, Fishers Island, where babies Grant Munny, Grimhild Estic-Moiselle, and Kitty Hawkins have grown to toddler. They all take strongly after their fathers, though Grant has his mother's eyes. Sadie Hawkins is a child now, and Neva Hawkins is pregnant again. Spring has come, with a flurry of building: a new room for Sadie, a Public Hall for the town, and Fishers Clinic, where Wanda Ivory will see patients. Between the job and the twins, however, she hasn't had the time to study witchcraft as intensely as May Knight, who lost her job as a file clerk and has two full-time free babysitters, so can spend a lot of time in her loft making reagents and studying her grimoire.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Top Secret Researcher
#3672 Old 6th Oct 2018 at 12:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
I may not be able to finish Drama Acres's last rotation at all. I've only been able to play one downslope household. They crash and they crash and they crash...

So I've played a little Strangetown, where Vidcund and Monica moved into their new home, Tycho grew to teen, and Euclid grew to toddler. Lyla the Littlest Grunt is also a toddler. And a little Widespot, where Rocky has joined River, Ginger, Gavin, and Sadie in the dorms. River and Ginger had been dancing around their dating history, but as soon as Rocky walked through the door he and Ginger just clicked. It seems probable that River will pledge the frat and the others will rent a residence. Penny is pregnant again but Mary is having unexpected trouble conceiving, which bodes ill for their intended joint-maternity project. There's also the factor that this huge house is beginning to feel a bit cramped, though Mary doesn't see a problem. They can throw up a partition in the rec room or something.

The Ottomas house was struck by lightning during a cooking fire and burned down (i.e. Samantha glitched while giving birth and the only way to fix it was to move them out), so they've moved into the brown trailer in the trailer park, between David and the Knowe family. They weren't even moved in yet when Samantha gave birth to Flavia at the mailbox. They're cramped with only three bedrooms and two baths, but no one was injured in the fire and they feel blessed all the same.

Also playing my BACC, Fishers Island, where babies Grant Munny, Grimhild Estic-Moiselle, and Kitty Hawkins have grown to toddler. They all take strongly after their fathers, though Grant has his mother's eyes. Sadie Hawkins is a child now, and Neva Hawkins is pregnant again. Spring has come, with a flurry of building: a new room for Sadie, a Public Hall for the town, and Fishers Clinic, where Wanda Ivory will see patients. Between the job and the twins, however, she hasn't had the time to study witchcraft as intensely as May Knight, who lost her job as a file clerk and has two full-time free babysitters, so can spend a lot of time in her loft making reagents and studying her grimoire.

I am assuming that there must be something wrong with Drama Acres as you note that you were playing Strangetown and Fishers Island, I am very sorry if that is true. I am really going to hate it when or if the same thing happens to me.

Nice to know about your other Sims. I like to follow your play here and on tumblr.

Me I am playing my Pleasantview shopping hood and currently the Pleasant Household with Daniel and Mary-Sue Pleasant and Lilith and Dirk Dreamer.

Mad Poster
#3673 Old 6th Oct 2018 at 4:06 PM
In my Veronaville uberhood, I've been playing Blue Marble (Strangetown). I haven't played that hood in many, many years. I entered the Curious household and looked at the brothers. I was struck by the fact they all lived together. In my notes for setting up the story, I remarked they were all for one and one for all.

Then they started dying. The only one left is Vidcund (my least favorite, mostly because I can't pronounce his name). He has Pascal's twins and alien twins of his own. His also a widower. He married a woman hoping for children, not realizing she was a well-preserved elder. So, he just ignored her till she died of the plague that swept through the household. So, a good husband, he wasn't.

He's a better dad, though. He bought another house in the area and moved into it because he was afraid his little ones would fall down all the stairs in the old house. He's also adopted two stray dogs.

Mad Poster
#3674 Old 7th Oct 2018 at 4:16 AM
Oh, and there's one more thing happening in Tinsel Town this weekend: the 1st annual Beer Blowout Party held at the Warehouse for and by teens. To quote the backstory for this event:

"The 1st Annual "Teen Beer Blowout Party Day" was held today. Hosted by the Sherman triplets.
There was a hot rumor going around town among the teens-that there would be a party celebrating the graduation of the senior class to be held at the warehouse on Saturday. Passed from one to another the word was that it would last all day, all teens were invited to hang out and the beer was free-although totally illegal. Nobody who knew about it let the adults know.
Afterward, there was much shock among the adults that such an event was held and they questioned the Chief of police quite thoroughly about it.
"My officers observed nothing while they made their rounds all day!" she stated. "If there was an illegal party, I didn't hear about it.."
To which one parent stated "Then you must have been deaf! Kristen Swanson heard the racket all the way to her house!"

Kristen Swanson lives about a block away, and while she did hear it, when her children came by to see her, they feigned complete ignorance of the noise that could be clearly heard by everyone at her house.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Lab Assistant
#3675 Old 7th Oct 2018 at 8:23 AM
I returned to my megahood after a few months of absence. I don't really keep track of what's happening, but have a pretty good memory and use the sims' memories when I'm unclear about something. However, I completely forgot that Malcolm Landgraab's wife died of illness last rotation and he is now alone with the triplets. He's taught all three of them to study but otherwise leaves the butler to take care of them while he is making money. Malcolm Jr and Hevel get along fine, but Richard is starting to feel left out. He has by far the worst relationship with his brothers and his father. It doesn't help that Malcolm Jr and Hevel look just like their dad and Richard has bright red hair and resembles his dead mother. I think he's going to be the black sheep of the family. Malcolm clearly doesn't know how to raise children (not that his wife would've been any better at it, Jessica Peterson isn't exactly mom material), but he knows what it takes to run a business and increase the Landgraab fortune, so he will make sure to show his heir Malcolm Jr the ropes. We'll see how Hevel and Richard will take it, once he starts showing his favourism for their brother
Page 147 of 349