Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Oct 2018 at 8:16 PM
where can I find Face Masks?
hello! I've been looking for sims 2 face masks for a while now but so far haven't had much luck, google isn't being nice to me too. I found these face masks that I really like but that are too textured, I wanted to find plain face masks if possile, does anyone know of any?
Screenshots
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 16th Oct 2018 at 9:53 PM Last edited by maxon : 20th Oct 2018 at 2:41 AM.
There is this by Boblishman http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=128828
It's very old now though. I've a feeling though it is the mesh used for later facemasks I've seen. There was a nurse outfit somewhere with a mask but I can't find it.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Forum Resident
#3 Old 17th Oct 2018 at 1:39 AM
The accessory Brattylulu retextured is originally from here, that one comes in black and white too. (I hope the link goes to the right page but if not hit on "accessory" and it's the first link.)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Oct 2018 at 3:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
There is this by Boblishman http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=128828
It's very old now though. I've a feel though it is the mesh used for later facemasks I've seen. There was a nurse outfit somewhere with a mask but I can't find it.

thank you for the help!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Oct 2018 at 3:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by foxmanic
The accessory Brattylulu retextured is originally from here, that one comes in black and white too. (I hope the link goes to the right page but if not hit on "accessory" and it's the first link.)

thank you so muuuch, the white one is exactly what I was looking for! <3
Mad Poster
#6 Old 17th Oct 2018 at 9:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by foxmanic

Is there a plain black recolour? I can't find one.